[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, this is gen 1. Say something nice about it. NICE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Hey /vp/, this is gen 1. Say something nice about it. NICE!
>>
>>32741812
I want to FUG your Pokemon
>>
You have some fun game breaking glitches
>>
>>32741812
Thank you for laying the foundations for much better future generations.
>>
>>32741812
Honestly, despite it's many many flaws I can still go back to it and enjoy myself. It has a charming simplistic quality to it you don't get with later gens. While I still prefer to go back to play gens 2 and 3 I will occasionally go back and play gen 1 for a nice quick adventure.
>>
I like how RBY didn't heavily rely on "the power of friendship" or being forced to like a character because they appear throughout the game. All you need to know is that you're just a kid on an adventure and competing with everybody else. There's none of that sugary goodness where everybody is nice, and your rival is even a dick to you.

That, and also funny RBY quotes. When I just want something to laugh, I just look at the most memorable quotes from that game.
>>
>>32741812
thanks for being my first pokemon game :)

>>32742005
fuck off

>>32742245
>flaws
name one

>>32742283
you're stupid
>>
>>32741812
Many of the designs from Gen 1 still hold up decently - some of my favorites after all these years are still Gen 1 'mons like Slowbro, Weezing, Persian, and Magneton.
>>
File: retard.png (127KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
127KB, 400x551px
>>32742295
>good gen 1 designs
>Magneton
>>
>>32742306
>being meant to people online
I hope you feel better about yourself
>>
>>32742306
Out of all of the clustermons, it makes sense on a magnet pokemon. The idea of a hivemind of magnetic organisms operating as one being is one of the more creative Gen 1 concepts.
>>
>>32742316
in no way does that make it a good design or even a decent one
>>
>>32742292
Well, there's a glitch in gen 1 where Psychic Pokemon are actually immune to ghost moves. That's a flaw.
>>
>>32742331
Better than shit like Charizard or Chansey.
>>
File: HNNNGG.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNGG.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>32742337
cant tell if bait or retard
>>
>>32742337
Nigger you take that back
>>
>>32742342
>Generic dragon design with bland color scheme
>Egg holding a smaller egg
>>
>>32742292
lol, I'm stupid? For what? I'm admiring the game for being a little rough around the edges compared to sugary shit like XY and SM. Could you maybe explain why?
>>
>>32742349
simple doesn't not mean it's shit at all
>>
>>32742359
I didn't say simple. I said generic. Slowpoke has a simple design, but it's definitely not generic.
>>
>>32742359
I personally have no opinion on Chansey, but I gotta agree that Charizard is literal trash.
>>
>>32741812
>less linear games
>less handholding
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.