[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maturity Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: New Pokken Roster.png (719KB, 626x467px) Image search: [Google]
New Pokken Roster.png
719KB, 626x467px
I like Decidueye the most out of all three starters, but I won't shit on other people for liking the other starters.
Here's where I am:
>Decidueye in pokken
This is pretty cool, although I think I'd have to agree that having Incineroar would make more sense.
>Decidueye in smash
I am TOTALLY hoping for this to happen. It's probably going to be incineroar because muh patterns, but Decidueye would make a GREAT smash character
- b = Spirit shackle
- side b = leaf blade
- up b = brave bird inb4 >implying owls are birds meme
- down b = roost (? Idk still not solid)
- final smash = Arrow Raid
>Starter wars
Just stop please. The (you)s aren't worth it.
>Primarina
Primarina is a cool starter even if I like the Owl better!
>Incineroar
While incineroar isn't particularly my cup of tea, there are people out there who like him and I won't shit on other people's tastes.
>>
File: 1468246980333.png (31KB, 141x167px) Image search: [Google]
1468246980333.png
31KB, 141x167px
>Maturity thread
>>
A-anon please show me how to be mature...
I want to grow up! I want to be a big boy!
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (81KB, 1024x524px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
81KB, 1024x524px
I like you owl-chooser. At least one person commends you thoughts before the inevitable shitposting horde pops in.
>>
File: Diappointment Spiritomb.png (418KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Diappointment Spiritomb.png
418KB, 960x720px
>>32741261
>>32741268
>I'm saying be mature, so I have to be an underage
>>
>>32741278
Except no one said you were underage...
>>
>>32741248
Incineroar would of been a neat heel contrast to machamps face attitude. Decidueye in smash would probably be a range centric fighter like Samus and Duck Hunt. I feel like itd have good range coverage and decent close range with leaf blade, be on the lighter end of the scale, and probably have average to below average recovery.
>>
File: 1487815071091.png (26KB, 144x150px) Image search: [Google]
1487815071091.png
26KB, 144x150px
>>32741248
>>32741272
Good.
Now kiss!
>>
>>32741291
This >>32741261 implies it.
>>
>>32741305
Please stop trying to get us together so you can fulfill your shameful fantasies, Primarina!
>>
>>32741309
How does that imply you're underage? I just thought your subject title was weird
>>
File: 1488335496338.png (106KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1488335496338.png
106KB, 340x340px
>>32741334
S-sorry
>>
>>32741303
I agree, though personally I think I'd rather see Primarina in Pokken. Adding it would give another oddball/unconventional character to the roster and put a water starter in(given we've got 2 fire starters and grass one, just feels right.)
>>
File: croa.png (263KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
croa.png
263KB, 500x375px
>>32741358
>Adding it would give another oddball/unconventional character
It might get treated as a joke character like pic related if that happened
>>
>>32741248
>This is pretty cool, although I think I'd have to agree that having Incineroar would make more sense.
yeah but that would be boring, plus the roster already has a pro wrestler fighter on the roster so i'm not sure how you would make him different

>>32741358
>given we've got 2 fire starters and grass one, just feels right.
there are 3 fire starters on the roster plus there 2 water type pokemon on the roster and only 1 so why can't grass get another one?
>>
>>32742001
I forgot about Empoleon and Braixen entirely. Not that surprising given that they're probably the characters I care least about in the roster, but either way I guess that's good enough justification for Decidueye over Primarina. I hope that we do get more than just the arcade newcomers and Decidueye though, I'd like to see at least one of every type in there. Wouldn't be surprised at all if that is the final roster, though.
>>
>>32741248
I agree with everything you said. But the smash patterns part. It's not that I'm completely against incineroar being in smash, it's more of I think we really need a fully evolved grass starter in the smash roster. And if rumors are true, and their is a port, it's supposed to complete the already made game. Like with Mario karts delux, and Ultra sun and Ultra moon, being completed versions of there originals. They're supposed to bring in the missing stuff. And in smash we got fire/flying and water/dark, but we're still missing grass. So what good would it do to put in a fire/dark. That's like giving us something we already have. But grass/ghost on the other hand would not only satisfy people, but also complete the triangle.

I don't have any beef with incineroar. But barafags sometimes make me distance myself away from it. But don't worry I don't hate incineroar either, I just gate those specific people in the fan base. Especially the people that keep on repeating with memes that gets into people's head like comedy relief owl meme. But aside from that incineroar is just a meh in my mind. But he really deserves to be in Pokken. And I think he still has a chance to be in. I can't see how they just can't put in incineroar as a DLC in Pokken. He still has a high chance of being in their. I'm wishing and hoping for not only incineroar but primarena to be in Pokken too. Because let's be honest here she's been getting ignored.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.