[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BW are better games than B2W2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

BW are better games than B2W2
>>
>>32739369
This
>>
Nah, fuck you. Story is worthless, and it still would be even if the writing was good, which isn't the case in BW. Postgame content makes or breaks a Pokémon game.
>>
I miss N in BW2
>>
Yeah I'd stay they're much more memorable
>>
>>32739417
>What happens after you beat the game matters more than the actual game

This post better be bait. This is /v/ level autism
>>
>>32739551
What happens after the credits is no less the "actual" game than before. In fact, since this is where the bulk of the content is, I'd say the postgame is more so the actual game.
>>
>>32739417
>Story is worthless
>in a JRPG
>>
>>32739577
>In fact, since this is where the bulk of the content is, I'd say the postgame is more so the actual game.

Seems like a rather strong statement when that wasn't remotely true until Emerald
>>
>>32739613
>emerald
>le rigged five buildings meme
Also
>implying you put the game down once you beat the E4
>>
>>32739577

Personally I would rather enjoy the "story" portion of a game instead of the post game, and then move on satisfied, but I also play games other than Pokemon.
>>
>>32739577
Nah mate. Post game is just little something for you to do after (you) beat the game. The core game is still the campaign. Masuda pretty much told everyone this in a ORAS interview, but veepee put their hands in their ears and ignored him.
>>
>>32739667
Alright, it wasn't remotely of any game except maybe HGSS (depending on how we count post-game) and B2W2.
>>
>>32739702
>not mentioning the original GSC
>forgetting about FRLG
>>
>>32739599
Just because it's an extremely common element in the genre doesn't mean that Pokémon should adhere to the standard, nor does it mean that doing so benefits the franchise. Gen 1 and 2 proved that the games are perfectly fine without a minimal to nonexistent narrative, and every game from then until BW reaffirmed this albeit to a slightly smaller extent.

>>32739613
We're talking about B2W2 though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.