[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 52

File: 1115210.jpg (51KB, 325x450px) Image search: [Google]
1115210.jpg
51KB, 325x450px
You can't kill the metal edition

New?
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>https://pastebin.com/sHq3y40X

TL:DR:
>Complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack to speed up AI games) to get 45 free packs.
>Play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play.
>Farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets.
>Enter tournaments to get TRADABLE chests and packs.
>DON'T OPEN THEM.
>Trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.

What themedeck should I buy?
>Buy the Lunala one.

Resources
>http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/championship-series-event-results/
>http://thecharizardlounge.com/decklists/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Trading companies will typically overprice cards, aim lower. Keep pack value in mind when trading.
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/
>http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html

Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Bots will snatch plain text or uncovered QRs.
>Ask for emails and send em individually.
>Post your pulls or your mom dies in her sleep
>>
It's funny how three weeks ago people were calling Metagross slow and not worth the effort.
Also that Porygon-Z might actually start seeing a x1 use thanks to him.
>>
File: m1VPopw.png (773KB, 905x569px) Image search: [Google]
m1VPopw.png
773KB, 905x569px
>>32738952
I made some tweaks to Chris's deck, got 14/17 wins so far. Dhelmise feels like too much of a liability for just 10 extra damage, but I'm still undecided on including it or not, maybe if I run into more Lapras decks. Only card I haven't had much significant use out of so far is Hala but I feel like it might pull through for me sometime, wanting more cards but not wanting to lose max potions. Also probably going to throw in an Acerola when that's out. Any suggestions?
>>
>Tech in Flareon
>Still haven't lost to Metagross

Metagross is a great deck, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>32738952
it's indicative of just how short-sighted and uncreative most of the playerbase is. or at least, the ones that come on here. If it's not an established deck already, or a stupidly obvious powercard, people will write it off as trash. Vikavolt is trash too remember.
>>
>>32739057
I just need one more metagross to start kicking some ass
>>
>pick up a bulu tin and ten packs
>0 holos or better

Stay away from me, you'll get hit by a meteorite or something.
>>
How much do the promo lurantis cost? It's the one that buffs attacks. No one is accepting my trades 1 pack trades
>>
>>32739482
6 packs

I should know I bought my entire area out of them and traded all but 4 away.
>>
>>32739493
Woah why are they so expensive
>>
>>32739504
Not in store, extremely playable, decks require 2-4.

Also the fact that for whatever reason they were shipped in extremely low quantities to stores.
>>
>>32739504
Supply and demand. They're very useful and hard to find.
>>
>>32739524
Ty lad
>>
>>32739289
I don't think people were expecting Garb to slow the format to a crawl instead of just straight-up dominating. Remember Brooklet Hill was trash too, now it's Volc's best buddy
>>
>>32739546
Yeah I'd recommend anyone buy up any they see anywhere. They're 5 a pack, the Lurantis sells for 3-4 dollars on its own, and the code has value if you don't want to use it. Basically free packs if you resell.
>>
>>32738952
Once Lysandre rotates out I hope people will understand the potential of Lycaronc midnight GX.
Lysandre + a move that lets you punish bench spammers is great support. It also lets you oneshot Tauros with its normal attack.
>>
>>32739578
Free retreat with guzma is already better than edgedog
>>
>>32739578

>People playing Lycanroc with Bulu around
>>
>>32739620
No supporter limitation
>>
>>32739840
Better versions of Lycanroc existed before. None saw play once Lysandre came out save Genesect.
>>
I have 22 Legendary Treasures, should I go ahead and open them or are they better off being traded?
>>
How good is Decidueyeplume in your current region?
>>
>>32739524
shipped in low quantities and some nerd buys every single one whenever a new shipment comes.
>>
>>32739289
The person who got the 2nd place with it literally called it one of the worst decks he's ever played while he was playing with it.

Again, the deck was a meta call deck and while the deck itself is not bad, people who just copy and paste his deck into the metagame are going to have a bad times since it's easily beaten with one tech card if you already run eevees or two if you don't.

To win you have to know your meta and plan accordingly. The 2nd place player did so.
>>
File: rayquaza-guardians-rising-106.jpg (744KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
rayquaza-guardians-rising-106.jpg
744KB, 700x990px
Is this worth running? I thought about trying it in Ninetales to mitigate its discard attack.
>>
>>32740660
I'm wanting to try something with it too, people last thread recommended it, so maybe it's good
>>
Oh vey I hope my investments pay off goyim
>>
>>32740660
yes
http://thecharizardlounge.com/2017/05/24/fun-in-the-sun-solgaleo-gxrayquaza/
>>
Shit, the holo sun and moon energy look so much nicer than the secret rares.
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (50KB, 327x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
50KB, 327x450px
Is this deck even worth building anymore?
>>
>>32742067
Enjoy getting smacked by the Metagross hype train
>>
>>32739057

Dhelmise is very useful for a small set of GXs (noteably, Lapras) who have 190 HP and are very important to OHKO
>>
File: 003.png (168KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
168KB, 500x700px
Working on a fake set, would this card be balanced in the current meta? Or too good?
>>
>>32742556

Please don't make fake cards
>>
>>32742556
No one cares about CaC shit.
>>
It's ya boy
>>
File: Guzma-SR.jpg (105KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
Guzma-SR.jpg
105KB, 496x693px
>>32742773
I like it.
>>
>>32742835
I just saw this, and was going to post it here. Love his 'fuck you' pose!
>>
>>32742835
It aint going to suck itself
>>
>>32742835
Can someone make a bird flip edit like the Ilima?
>>
>>32742067
Gonna be better once the next set comes out
>>
>>32742960
How so?
>>
>>32742990
Kiawe making a bunch of Fire turbo decks viable and probably increasing Volcanion usage, which in turn pushes out stuff like Metagross.

Both these things bode well for Ninetales, as well as other Water decks like Lapras.
>>
>>32743019
It also gets non-GX Ninetales that can't be hurt by EX/GX pokemon. Some decks just can't get past it.

I think that's the biggest gain
>>
Typhlosion/Talonflame has no business being as good against the meta as it is right now.
>>
>>32743272
Even better after Mallow got introduced.
>>
Does anyone else find the card game more interesting than the actual games themselves? Ever since I got into it the card game is all I pretty much have interest in.
>>
>>32743368

The video game itself is actually incredibly boring and too much of the skill required is invalidated by dumb luck.
>>
>>32743368
Pretty much everything is better than the mainline nowadays

I had more fun with Pokken last year than I did with SM
>>
Anyone else stopped receiving the newsletter for some reason? I want my free codes back dammit.
>>
Five days until Burning Shadows Japanese release, surprised all the cards haven't been leaked yet. Surely some stores are gonna break street date.
>>
>>32743368
I like the fact that excluding the obvious Darkrai and Mewtwo pandering the TCG gives shitmons time to shine. Lurantis, Tauros or even Garbodor are pokémon that no one would play in the videogame but that are cool in the card game.
>>
>>32743530
I wish gamefreak was less shy about nerfs and stopped buffing Pokemon that don't need/deserve buffs. Part of the reason I lost interest in mainline Pokemon that I keep seeing the same 15-20 faces I saw dominating the meta 2-3 generations ago. It's just plain not fun.
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (36KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
36KB, 473x500px
Hey /ptcg/ where can I buy Skyla's card sleeve without taking out a loan or selling one of my kidney?
>>
Is Tapu Bulu going to be reprinted in Burning Shadows?
>>
File: packs.png (147KB, 753x143px) Image search: [Google]
packs.png
147KB, 753x143px
What is the cheapest deck for standard I can run and still have fun without auto-losing? Don't have a lot of packs for trade
>>
>>32743941
Greninja.

Every deck has an autoloss in the format right now, you kinda need to get used to it. There isn't an absolute BDIF as even drampa/garb has bad matchups.

>>32743898
Probably part of SM3 because it now has a rainbow rare variant.

If it didn't have the new RR variant I'd have said none because it was part of SM2+.

>>32743685
Probably nowhere, she's pretty waifu and it was limited stock and no longer in print.

Unless you want to go to Japan, you probably have to deal with prices. Hex Maniac is the same for the sleeves.
>>
>>32743941
Greninja, Excadrill and Yanmega are all pretty low cost.
>>
>>32742067
Just tech a flareon to OHKO the metagrosses and solgaleos
>>
File: IMG_0470.jpg (179KB, 748x1044px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
179KB, 748x1044px
>>32743530
Except Butterfree.
Butterfree will forever be bad, in all games
>>
File: images (42).jpg (25KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
images (42).jpg
25KB, 245x342px
Fuck this card and confusion. I don't use mine anymore because I'm so tired of seeing it.
>>
Is it safe to exchange PTCGO usernames here? Do we ever private trade here? Seems like it would be convenient.
>>
>>32744147
You make me want to run it now
>>
>>32740092
trade them, LT's cards are trash
>>
>>32744196
Probably not, and no one does trades in thread.

This is basically a hub for just talking and venting and discussion and not really trades.
>>
>>32743586
What's that? You want an exclusive Z-move for Garchomp? Say no more!
>>
>>32744128
Hey, the one you posted may be usable in some decks.
Which is the fully evolved pokemon with the worst treatment in expanded?
I vote shuckle, he only has two cards and both of them seem unusuable.
>>
>>32744441
I don't think Chatot ever had a good card
>>
>>32744441
Cute art though
>>
>>32744480
Chatot from Super Victors was good for trolling.

Lets you re-arrange your opponent's top deck and an attack for free that lets you search for a trainer card and then it goes back into your deck.
>>
frogfags btfo
>>
>>32745483
>on all levels except physical, I am top 8
>[mulligans]
>>
>>32745676
>start froakie, 3 vs seekers, ace trainer, and field blower
>draw into talonflame

Heh, nothin' personal kid...
>>
is there a huge difference in the quality of competition between Standard and Expanded online? I've been playing Expanded a lot and i rarely run into good decks
>>
>>32745933
Expanded is a baby's format for people who refuse to let go of their favorite cards.
>>
>>32745933
there are a lot more people running jank in expanded, or just modded standard decks because they cant easily get the cards you need to run a big boy expanded deck.

Expanded is full of busted ass shit like Archeops but you never see it online.
>>
I wish they did some event to breath some life into legacy, there seems to be a lot of people that want to try it and not enough junk arms for everyone.
Maybe something like making a promotion to be able to buy some of the staples with coins or add a rotating legacy pack to the store.
I guess they do not want to thin out the userbase any thinner, but there seem to be lots of cool cards in legacy and it's a shame that they will never be played.
>>
>>32746029
legacy is a shit format, they should stop entertaining its existence and instead give us all of the digital cards we need to play unlimited online and stop worrying that unlimited is full of busted ass cheese decks.
>>
>>32746044
That would also be okay with me, just something to be able to play stupid decks with rotated out cards I didn't get to play with.
>>
>>32746029
There was already, Triumphant bundle with Typhlosion prime packed in for like 600 coins iirc.

It was a steal and I got a celebi prime off it to get my fourth.

That being said Legacy is pretty boring due to now draw acceleration, you can pretty easily tell who will win at times based on your initial hands if someone doesn't have a supporter.
>>
I hope adderall doesn't win...
>>
>>32744441
HGSS Promo Shuckle was ok
>>
File: 360Wynaut_AG_anime_3.png (88KB, 1026x1231px) Image search: [Google]
360Wynaut_AG_anime_3.png
88KB, 1026x1231px
Sorry for asking this again, nobody replied

So, what happened to water? Did Lapras/Glaceon/Palkia got into the meta? Did Ninetales does the job better? Just, what happened to the waterbox hype train?
>>
>>32746165
Grass is on a current hypetrain and crushes waterbox due to weakness.

Has issues keeping items from the discard.
Also has a lot of bench sitters that give out prizes.

It got a top 8 rather recently so it's not awful, it's just not BDIF.
>>
goddamn I love playing Victreebell, people don't know how to handle it.
>>
File: eTmFkG3.jpg (47KB, 302x366px) Image search: [Google]
eTmFkG3.jpg
47KB, 302x366px
>>32746180
Thanks for answer me.

I hope it gets better with the time, I really had big expectations with it. But oh well...
>>
is there some kind of connection issue happening? about four times in the last 20-25 matches, the opponent has conceeded when they were by far and away in a much better position than me. I mean that happens now and again, but it seems to be much higher than normal today. Anyone else getting this?
>>
File: DCEIAUDUwAATvQ3.jpg (105KB, 772x528px) Image search: [Google]
DCEIAUDUwAATvQ3.jpg
105KB, 772x528px
>>
Just started collecting cards, are all languages acceptable or is it like YuGiOh and there's the "only cards of a specific language allowed" autism?
>>
>>32746602
You can only play card of your country or in english while playng in America/Europe. If someone could explain in detail it would be better.
>>
>>32746650
>>32746602
There's certain regional languages for every part of the country.

US is english only I believe.
Canada is english/french.
Mexico is english/spanish.
etc etc

Basically look up the allowed regional languages and those are the language cards you can put into your deck. If you use a spanish card in the US then a judge can ask you to switch your card out for an english variant or otherwise you will be asked to drop due to invalid deck comp.
>>
>>32746770
I still don't understand why this rule is in place.
I can see why you can't mix Japanese and not-Japanese cards because of different backs, but if they are the same except for language where's the problem?
>>
>>32746787
Because you needed card references before if you had cards that were not the regional language and there were issues with reference cards. Aka, people could bullshit over what the card actually said using reference cards or had the potential to at least.

Basically TPCi decided that they didn't like reference cards and you needed cards for the regional area.
>>
>>32746804
But now that internet exist this is not a problem.
Magic doesn't have any problems and you can even play with japanese cards.
Doesn't PTCG have a card database like Gatherer that the judges and players can look at from their phones?
>>
>>32746823
Yes, but again they didn't wanna deal with it. Rounds are already pretty close and frequently games are not able to complete to game 3 even with hour times. Possible judge calls for reference cards would make it worse for keeping up time. And to be honest in a regional if I didn't know a card I would ALWAYS call a judge.

It's their decision, it's to make games flow faster basically.
>>
>>32746823
>But now that internet exist this is not a problem.
Magic doesn't have any problems and you can even play with japanese cards.

Laughter.wav

You can't use electronic devices during a match, so you'd have to call a judge over for every single instance to make sure it isn't bullshit. Reference cards are retarded.
>>
File: DCEcDMMUwAATgTq.jpg (97KB, 677x478px) Image search: [Google]
DCEcDMMUwAATgTq.jpg
97KB, 677x478px
>>
>>32746874
>Greninja BREAK/Talonflame BREAK

how and what? I can't just be for the HP.
>>
>>32746936
Uhhhh, it kills grass pokemon?

That's about it basically, no other justification from me.
>>
>>32746866
>Laughter.wav
Do you have examples of when it didn't work?
There are only so many card played at competitive level. You should at least know what they do.
>>
>>32746874
>Greninja Break/Talonflame Break
How does that even work?
If you only use the break to change type you still deals only 80 damage and I don't see that helping all that much.
If you end up using the break's attack you have to play double red and a way to use it again, unless you count on using it only once. It seems cluncky for minimal gain.
>>
>>32746936
>>32747017
Maybe it's just an error and it's just normal Talonflame, which is commonly used.
>>
>>32747035
It would have been a nice idea if Talonflame break attack costed 1F, but as FF it's not a great idea.
>>
>>32747035
Based on chat in the actual stream, it's talonflame break. I don't know how it works but he seems to be using the break.

Also greninja just got announced it lost so it got top 4.
>>
>>32747001
That isn't required by the rules to memorize cards and there's no way to enforce it. What you're asking for is completely ridiculous.
>>
>>32747056
It's what a competitive player of a TCG should do on his/her own. Why do you think it's that hard?
Or at least the judges should know.
How many times did it happen that a player didn't know the effects of a card he was playing against?
>>
>>32747075
Pretty much every regional, people often pick up cards to read what they do. Hell, especially in expanded this is especially prominent so they can know exact card interactions or make sure over stuff like damage.

Hell, people at the last regionals fucking picked up rare candy to make sure what it did because rare candy had been out the meta for so long. You are expected to know the errata of cards but knowing every card is silly and why you should be allowed to read a card or be unfamiliar with it, reference cards aren't helping. Calling judges should be last step, but if every card needs a reference everyone will call a judge to make sure they're not being cheated.
>>
>>32747075
>It's what a competitive player of a TCG should do on his/her own.
I agree to an extent, but can you predict every card that will be meta/tech? Obviously not.
>Why do you think it's that hard?
See the previous point, and the fact that as a rule it's unenforceable.
>Or at least the judges should know.
How many times did it happen that a player didn't know the effects of a card he was playing against?
If you've watched more than one stream, you would know that there are many times where judges and top level competitive players have to reference cards(in the case of foreign text)/rulings.
>>
File: DCEonrcUwAAOeFW.jpg (87KB, 664x468px) Image search: [Google]
DCEonrcUwAAOeFW.jpg
87KB, 664x468px
>>
>>32747075

desu I'm glad it's not allowed, otherwise there'd be that one guy causing a scene and calling judges over the second someone plays anything from a foreign language. I can imagine people trying to claim ignorance of a cards wording and using it to stall
>>
>>32743898
It has a FA and HR variant, so, maybe.
>>
File: DCE0Fu4UMAASb-l.jpg (90KB, 659x465px) Image search: [Google]
DCE0Fu4UMAASb-l.jpg
90KB, 659x465px
>>
File: Tapu-Bulu-GX.SM2+.50.17507.png (923KB, 570x797px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu-Bulu-GX.SM2+.50.17507.png
923KB, 570x797px
>>32743898
>>32747430
>>
File: 1497087689288.jpg (57KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
1497087689288.jpg
57KB, 800x651px
>don't use my anti-march deck
>only get matched against nightmarch
>start using it
>get matched against normal non-shitter decks
>>
How autistic would I have to be to get into the pokemon tcg for the first time at the ripe old age of 20 years? Also how much would it cost to build a top tier deck?
>>
File: 1495688734883.jpg (235KB, 867x655px) Image search: [Google]
1495688734883.jpg
235KB, 867x655px
>>32746541
>Pablo Meza aka Tablemon didn't make it to the top

I lol'd
>>
>>32747619
Play online like normal people.
>>
>>32747635
Normal people don't play pokemon.
>>
>>32747619
I got into it when I was 25, and there are a lot of people that play it around the college age to be honest and some less than a year of playing.

Price varies, a good deck needs 2 Lele and a bunch of staples depending on deck so around $100 for a full deck with a lot of staples able to move between decks.

Check out a local league if you're unsure to give you an idea if there is enough of a scene for you to invest physical.
>>
>>32747631
I'm pretty disappointed Pablo hasn't been doing well, this seemed like his regionals to win or at least topcut into.

I guess it doesn't really matter too much since he already has the worlds invite but I'd like to see him get a win or at least another top 8. But I guess this shows that even people with a ton of experience and years into the game sometimes don't win, no matter how many regionals you go to.
>>
>>32747665
>>32747665
It's understandable, the RNG can be a bitch with you sometimes. One day you get turn 1 Vileplume, other day you only draw energies and only one Pokémon.
>>
>Adderall won mexico
disregarded
>>
>>32747549
>every single deck is a psychic deck until you use something psychic is weak to
>>
>>32747665
What deck was he running?
>>
>>32738873
So can trainer tokens be stockpiled and saved for the next set or is there a cap or something?
>>
>>32748437
Can't tell, his twitter doesn't say what deck.

Will probably wait for his recap video later this week or monday.
He probably played a garbodor variant.
>>
>>32746029
I play legacy without junk arms and eggs but i have to be careful about my resources.
>>
>>32747549
One oricorio or Karen will solve all your night march/vespiquen problems
>>
File: 54364r5ehwery34.png (94KB, 272x282px) Image search: [Google]
54364r5ehwery34.png
94KB, 272x282px
>we probably won't get the wheel/ladder update until mid-ladder or next month
>>
>>32747451
fucking edgy mexicans.
>>
>>32747549
if you're playing online there's just no reason not to use oricorio as a one of because it's an instant win against night march.

people tend to not play NM at tournaments anymore cause honestly its shit, but people still use it to cheese wins online.
>>
File: 1491223637336.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491223637336.png
14KB, 800x600px
I dont understand taking an alolan vulpix around with every deck. You are 90% of the time going to have to give up one prize card to run it and there's like four better trainer cards for getting pokemon.

Also fuck metagross. Fuck it.
>>
>>32749501
Because it doesn't take your supporter for your turn and it forces your opponent to play the 7 prize game by them taking out a non ex/gx mon.

It also makes late game N stronger since you can now more easily throw them into a one card N.

PS: Play Flareon or hex chain them, the deck isn't that amazing if hit for weakness or being hexed.
>>
>>32749501
>going to have to give up one prize card
>better trainer cards

get a load of this guy

nobody cares about giving up a single prize. People are purposely not playing trainers as a way to counter garb/vileplume.
>>
So what's the best anti-meme card
>>
just won a tournament by beating Lapras-Lapras-Lapras. Why are people still playing this again? Its worse than Sylveon and that's a pretty low bar.
>>
>>32738873
What should I spend all these Tokens on, since I can't use them to buy tradable goods?
>>
>>32742556
/tg/ is more of your fake cards hub. They have whole threads dedicated to it for mtg and yugioh.
>>
>>32744147
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eevee_(Sun_%26_Moon_101)

These two together are insane.
>>
>people getting salty over Metagross
>not chaining hex
>not playing Vileplume
>not running Flareon
>not going for the lele
>not going for N
y'all stupid
>>
>>32742556
a) That card would be good for a theme deck, bad for a competitive deck.
b) Your fonts look shit
c) Why does it have no length or weight?
d) I'm SO glad you put "fake" at the bottom of your card, we would have been so confused otherwise
e) You should probably find out who drew that and credit them, using people's fanart without credit gets people very angry.
f) Why even bother? It's not like anybody will play it with you.
>>
>>32750137
That's why people hate Sylveon in the first place.
>>
>>32747035
I've been running the talonflame break in greninja for a while. Grass matchup has always been rough, and it does help with choice band too
>>
>>32750383
>d) I'm SO glad you put "fake" at the bottom of your card, we would have been so confused otherwise
TBF the program he's using probably does that.
>>
>>32750365
>>not going for N
Algorithm isn't that crucial to the deck.
>>
>>32750780
>implying anyone uses Algorithm
It's for Vulpix searches.
>>
>>32750868
Oh damn I forgot.
I only get to play one day a week and only had a single Lele last week.
Fucking donked a guy who played a Vulpix+energy against me thinking it would defang my Koko+Honchkrow.
>>
File: DCGjTYbVYAE05nr.jpg (95KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
DCGjTYbVYAE05nr.jpg
95KB, 496x693px
Based Naoki Saito.
>>
>>32747665
Fuck off shill
>>
>>32750048
it's extremely cheap to build and reasonably effective.
>>
>opponent gets every single one of the draw supporters in his deck within the first two turns
>I don't see a single one
gotta love theme
>>
File: comfey-guardians-rising-93.jpg (895KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
comfey-guardians-rising-93.jpg
895KB, 700x990px
>>32750137
>>
File: tfw.png (786KB, 1240x726px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
786KB, 1240x726px
Beginner fag here, fell for the code meme and got 20 packs for 8€, really cheap desu.

What am I in for?
>>
>>32752910

disappointment if you open them

trade them for a lele, it'll help you win far more than 20 packs
>>
>>32752910
You can buy a budget deck, win more packs and start to buy stronger decks.
>>
>>32752935

Open them and trade the rares.

even bad rares can net you half a pack easily. Statistically speaking you're going to get more value opening them, as long as you're good at trading
>>
>>32752994
>opening packs
oy vey
>>
File: gotthis.png (704KB, 705x595px) Image search: [Google]
gotthis.png
704KB, 705x595px
>>32752935
>>32752977

I got 2 GX Pokemon from 20 packs, is this a good ratio?
>>
>>32753038

Grats dude, you opened those 20 packs and got two cards you could have gotten for ~10 packs at most

I hope the rest of cards you opened were worth it.
>>
>>32753038

unfortunately I don't think foreign language cards go for anything. Only english are really tradeable
>>
>>32753065

you don't think he got at least 10 packs worth of stuff out of ~18 rares?

I can usually trade 3 rares together for valuable cards worth 1-2 packs
>>
>>32753093

Packs are a more effective way to trade for cards than cards are. They always have been and always will be.
>>
>>32753138

I think you're just bad at trading
>>
>>32753065
Idk if they were worth it I'm a total TCG beginner.
>>
>>32753153

I think you're vastly, and I mean to delusional levels, underestimating what you can do with packs when trading. People WANT packs. Packs are the premium currency. You can trick an idiot into trading for your rare, yes. I can trick the same idiot into trading so much more for a pack.
>>
File: Mexico.jpg (854KB, 2045x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.jpg
854KB, 2045x1200px
>guy gets his deck stolen
>gets disqualified
>doesn't even get any points
Glad to see Mexico is a shithole full of scumbags.
>>
>>32753216
Glad to have left that lawless shithole
>>
>>32753216
Thank god they just took his deck and not his passport or the entire bag.
>>
>>32753216
That wall can't come soon enough
>>
>>32753216
Who the fuck leaves his bag with his stuff under a chair? You always carry your shit with yourself every fucking where. This shit happens even on the most first world countries.

The Judge dude is a real fucking asshole though. I'm baffled the Costa Rican guy didn't punch his shit.
>>
File: DCF_S0tUIAEXfgt.jpg:orig.jpg (79KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DCF_S0tUIAEXfgt.jpg:orig.jpg
79KB, 575x1024px
>>32753216
>>
File: DCJKjUYW0AA7eVb.jpg:orig.jpg (271KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
DCJKjUYW0AA7eVb.jpg:orig.jpg
271KB, 1440x900px
>>32753216
>>
What's a good trade for 4 Alolan Ninetail GX? 8 packs?
>>
>Steven and Zygarde ladder

I don't think a worse ladder has happened.
>>
>playing evolution deck
>opponent takes forever with his low tier tryhard deck and does everything he can to stop you from evolving anything

Why don't they just take the quick free win?
>>
>>32756021
Why do you want to get them with a single trade? It's better to create four different trades. You'll get your money back anyway.
>>
File: th.jpg (15KB, 217x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15KB, 217x300px
Is there any good reason to use this Dedenne?
Why does it have to be so bad?
>>
>>32756702
Why would you use this?
FLF Dedenne was a useful tech, this is just sad
>>
>>32756175
90% of the people who play PTCGO just autopilot through their decks which is why playing paper is so much more satisfying.
>>
File: Wicke-SM3.jpg (61KB, 401x559px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke-SM3.jpg
61KB, 401x559px
THICC
>>
>>32757939
Wicke – Trainer
Supporter
Each player counts the number of cards in their hand. Then, each player shuffles their hand into their deck and draws the same number of cards.
You can play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
>>
>>32757939
as a transgenderwoman myself i have to say that tits don't work like that
awful art
>>
>>32758010
>as a transgender woman

low tier bait, apply yourself.
>>
>>32757939
With Guzma and Wicke now, hopefully Lusamine will be in the set too
>>
>>32758010
just because you have a tiny cock and lust for men doesnt mean you can just pretend to be a woman... kill yourself
>>
>>32753216
>This is what leftist actually want
>>
>>32758109
No, we want useful idiots to vote for the guys who'll dump money in the military-university complex (as opposed to the military-industrial complex) and set green goals so human civilization doesn't go kaput by 2100
>>
I have the grace of a potato
>>
>>32757979
I loved Sabrina's Gaze
>>
>>32757939
this thumbnail had to have been on purpose
>>
I feel like Comfey is super rare. I've gotten I think every pokemon in GR except for Comfey I even have 3 Sylveon, 4 metagross, 2 Leles without trading. I've opened like 60 packs at least (in the online game).
>>
File: 20170613_052243.jpg (1MB, 4072x2000px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_052243.jpg
1MB, 4072x2000px
Just pulled these puppers from one 3 pack blister. Deck ideas?
>>
>>32758127
>set green goals so human civilization doesn't go kaput by 2100

Impossible without annexing China, and liberals are too pussy to see when imperialism can be a good thing
>>
>>32758777
China is the current world leader in alternative energy
>>
>>32757939
It'll be a good N replacement when FAC rotates in 2018. I don't see it getting a ton of play until then, but I think there will be some decks that prefer this effect because it lets you play from moving second slightly better than N does, since N gives your opponent extra cards when they play first if they aren't getting a disgustingly bad dead draw.
>>
>>32757939
>Wake up to find Waifu has a card

This is a good day
>>
>>32759156
So now we have

Kukui
Ilima
Team Skull Grunt
Lillie
Hau
Mallow
Hala

Coming in SM3
Lana (possibly not with this announcement, might be in our SM4)
Kiawe
Guzma
Plumeria
Olivia
Wicke
Acerola
Sophocles

Of the major SM characters, this leaves

Lusamine
Gladion
Faba
Hapu
Mina
Molyane
Kahili (strong candidate to get more screen time in USM given cut content from SM)
Ryuki (possibly gets a role in USM other than challenger)
Looker (who iirc never got a card despite being around since gen 4)
Anabel

Trainer classes that might get a supporter
Team Aether Grunt
Sightseer

And of course, there are also characters that inexplicably return in SM and might get USM screen time. Colress reprint anyone?
>>
>>32759271
Looker did get a card in Platinum: Looker's Investigation.
>>
>>32759271

The Burning Shadows announcement said that there where only 6 full art supporters in the set
>>
I haven't won a game all day, but people keep telling me I have a good deck, so that's nice.
>>
HOLD!!!
>>
>>32760644
i'm surprised the shitstorm over the switch release isn't worse, usually these threads are dead like 10 minutes after an announcement.

>>32759876
afaik Sophocles doesn't have a FA and neither will Lana if she's released in this set, but I can't imagine them not doing FA Lana eventually seeing as the other trial captains get FAs and she's one of the most popular characters in Japan.

The others obviously won't be coming this set. There'll probably be an UB centric set as SM4 or 5 where we get more of the Aether stuff. Lusamine and Gladion are guaranteed to get cards imo but nothing else is certain.
>>
File: SophoclesFacingNewTrial57.jpg (255KB, 399x556px) Image search: [Google]
SophoclesFacingNewTrial57.jpg
255KB, 399x556px
>>32760839

Sophocles has a full art
>>
>>32759878

When I tell people they have a good deck, I usually don't mean it.

I know... I'm kind of a bad guy
>>
>>32759878
The chat options in this game are usually never sincere and mostly malicious. He was mocking you.
>>
>>32761957
What does this do?
>>
>>32762537
>Discard 2 cards from your hand. (If you can't discard 2 cards, you can't play this card.) Then, draw 4 cards.
>>
>>32762537
sounds like shit, but who knows, many cards just work without knowing until you play them
>>
>>32762571
Would work great with decks that work on energies or Pokemon being in the discard. I can see it fitting in well with Darkrai GX for instance.
>>
File: Burning-Shadows-Artwork.jpg (366KB, 1800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Burning-Shadows-Artwork.jpg
366KB, 1800x1024px
>>
>>32762598
It's still pretty weak as a supporter effect. The supporter design direction is actually way better in SM than it was in XY or even BW era overall so far. The only objectively shit supporters are Hau (these shit supporters solely exist for theme decks anyways) and Ilima. None of the supporters in SM are 'no brain' inclusions for every deck unlike Lysandre/Sycamore/N

The only toxic looking support I've seen so far is Kiawe and it's only retarded because you can use it t1 when you move first. But there's still a punish for that power play in that if you lean too hard on your Kiawe'd poke you'll have a tough time getting a second one off.
>>
>>32761972
>>32762164
no shit, sherlocks. I see you two are fluent in sarcasm as well as the chat-enabled passive aggression.

A genuine question, why is there so many Passimian decks around today? Hadn't seen one in a good month or two and then about eight over the course of twenty games today.
>>
>>32762549
>>32762571
>>32762598
I don't see why this is any better than Psychic's Third Eye. Which sees nearly no play with the exception of the occasional Vileplume deck, as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>32763295
It'll probably see more play once Shaymin rotates and draw support is that bit harder to come by, especially if Vs Seeker doesn't see a reprint, since then you can't Sycamore away your supporters as carelessly.
>>
>>32762609
when is Marshadow going to be released?
>>
>>32763385

Did people not play when VS wasn't in the format?

The supporter count used to: 4 Juniper, 4 N, 2 Colress, then maybe 2/3 Skyla or Shadow Triad based on your deck.

Going forward it's going to look similar but with Guzma worked in.
>>
Is XY Base Blue still OP in Theme?
>>
>>32764037
No, it's the Lunala theme deck that's BDIF in theme right now.
>>
>>32757939
Based
>>
File: zach.png (28KB, 1255x1507px) Image search: [Google]
zach.png
28KB, 1255x1507px
>people who hide their decklists online
>>
>play N
>opponent gets everything he needs
>i get the exact cards I shuffled away

Why does this happen every game? Literally every game, without fail?
>>
>>32765499
For the most part their decks are crap tho, so who even cares?
>>
>>32765499
>needing decklists
>>
What's a good partner for Ninetales? It needs a better secondary attacker than Tapu Koko.
>>
>>32766608
>It needs a better secondary attacker
Nah, just add more rescue stretchers.
Or, like, Zoroark.
>>
>>32766608
decidueye
>>
>>32738873
>no more greek letter dudes
>double types lasted, like, one set
>only dragons have energy costs different than their own type
So much cool shit could be done with this game that they just fucking abandon.
>>
Marshadow-GX coming up boys
>>
File: Marshadow-GX-SM3.jpg (182KB, 618x881px) Image search: [Google]
Marshadow-GX-SM3.jpg
182KB, 618x881px
Marshadow-GX – Fighting – HP150
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Shadow Hunt
This Pokemon can use the attacks of Basic Pokemon in your discard pile. (This Pokemon must have the necessary Energy to use an attack.)
[F][F][C] Beatdown: 120 damage.
[F] One Hundred Fissures GX: 50x damage. This attack does 50 damage times the number of Basic Energy attached to this Pokemon. (You can only use 1 GX attack per game.)
If your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1
>>
>>32766949
>fighting
>basic
>access to a bunch of amazing attacks
Hot damn, this goes in like every deck.
>>
>>32766949
holy shit... now... that's a new deck possibility right there.
>>
Alolan Mux-GX
>>
>>32766991
It's shit
>>
>>32766949
NEW META
E
W

M
E
T
A
>>
>>32766949
>weak to garb
no thanks
>>
>>32766949
RIP Darkrai
>>
New Kingdra
>>
>marshadow gx
>in night march

Oh fuck yeah, THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD KEEP ME DOWN BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE MARSHADOW FFB.

LET'S GO.
>>
>NEW GLOOM
PLS NO ITEM LOCK FOR FUCKSSS
>>
>Vileplume
>>
>>32767083
I mean vileplume, fuck
>>
>new Vileplum with ability
get out of here you bitch
>>
Kingdra/Tapu Koko might be fun
>>
Fuck Vileplume
>>
Vileplume – Grass – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Gloom

Ability: Bitter Pollen
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, your opponent’s Basic Pokemon can’t attack.

[G][G][C] Downer Shock 60 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokemon is Paralyzed. If tails, your opponent’s Active Pokemon is Confused.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Retreat: 3

thanks god fogp is rotating
>>
>>32767172
>thanks god fogp is rotating
expanded tho
>>
>>32767172
BUY CHARIZARD
>>
File: Mount-Lanikala.jpg (45KB, 273x377px) Image search: [Google]
Mount-Lanikala.jpg
45KB, 273x377px
Mount Lanakila – Trainer
Stadium

The Retreat Cost of each player’s Basic Pokemon is increased by [C].

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

eehhhh
>>
>>32767172
This sounds like a fake OP card
>>
Anyone know a reliable source of buying individual cards without shipping up the ass? Last place I went to was like $5 just for shipping
>>
>>32767203
>$5 shipping is unreasonable
is this bait?
>>
Just shitmons now
>>
>>32767177
>>32767179
It's pretty bad, a 140 stage 2 that needs to be active but has a garbage attack.
>>
>>32767203
tcgplayer.com
>>
>>32738873
The price of Charizard cards never decrease, right? I want to buy heat typhoon zards for when Kiawe comes out but I don't want to be fucked over.
What's better with Kiawe do y'all think, typhoon or dive?
>>
>>32766949

This+Spinda+choice band+Strong Energy is an 80 damage confuse. You can give it a fighting fury belt for 60 damage confuse but it puts you at 190 hp which is a lot better when every deck tries to hit for 180. Any good basic attacks are a buff for it as well.
>>
>>32767352
This techs into every deck that runs basics if decks with fighting weaknesses ever get too large,
>>
>>32767386
Darkrai and drampa are literally tier 1/2 decks right now.

But the issue as usual is PSYCHIC WEAKNESS.
Could see play in expanded, hard to tell in standard.
>>
File: Plumeria.jpg (98KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
Plumeria.jpg
98KB, 496x693px
I want to kiss her fivehead.
>>
>>32766949
150hp prize bait.

The set is pretty underwhelming after being spoiled by GIR. Even the janky fun shit I usually enjoy is lacking. Alolan Raticate could be meme material maybe.
>>
>>32768068
Target whistle is out of standard and this thing is definitely something which against Garbodramps you either rush out against a Drampa when there are few items in your discard or keep in your hand or discard. It's a great tech against certain metas.
>>
>>32767172
>you know how cancerous is item lock vileplume right now?
>give it support

Vileplume GX that blocks supporters from bench when
>>
>>32768342
>>you know how cancerous is item lock vileplume right now?
Not at all since the new set came out?
>>
>>32767221
I mean kind it kind of is when your buying not even a dollars worth of cards
>>
Shit set
>>
Raticate is literally the only card with any potential so far
>>
>>32768980
Honestly, I think Marshadow is fantastic and will see quite a bit of play.

Hell, it could probably manage to make it's own arche type if people are inventive enough with it. It just needs to pass the garbodor barrier unfortunately due to weakness.
>>
>>32767202
not really, it has to be active, it's a stage 2 and it has a shit attack
>>
>>32765926
>>32765970

It's fun to see at the end of a game if they had an out that could have helped them or if something had to be prized.
>>
>>32768980
I quite like Golispod GX too, but we already knew about that.
>>
>>32768980
As soon we get something that can poison without having to attack half of this set is going to be really fun paired with Darkrai-GX
>>
>>32769067
Weakness Policy might actually be used just to counter Garb, but I don't see it happening with Choice, Belts, and Floats around
>>
>>32769973

>tools that only function on the opponents turn seeing any play at all with field blower everywhere
>>
Bought two pack of GR today in town because our WHSmith finally stocked them (England is suffering), and pulled Vikavolt GX and Turtonator GX FA. Trash cards from a gameplay perspective but 2 for 2 in terms of GX was nice.
>>
>>32769973
i think honestly it's better in expanded

imagine night march except you don't have to have any marchers on your bench. And Garb gets fucked in expanded by Archeops memery anyways. Hell you might even be able to run Archies/Archeops in a 4 compressor marshadow night march.
>>
>>32770015
I'm at a total of 20 RL GUR packs and I've pulled

3 Lycanrock-GX
2 Kommo-o GX
1 Sylveon-GX
1 Tapu Lele-GX

plus I've done pretty well on uncommons, 3 choice band, 3 aqua patch, full playset of field blowers, 2-3 of each stadium, ect. Don't think I'll be buying many more Guardians packs, I'll buy the BSH ETB because it looks slick and I want a better storage box for all of my common shit.

I only got 2 packs total of SM base and I pulled a Lunala-GX from one of them.
>>
File: Burning-Shadows-Theme-Decks.jpg (195KB, 657x886px) Image search: [Google]
Burning-Shadows-Theme-Decks.jpg
195KB, 657x886px
>baby Ninetales on August 4th
can't wait
>>
>>32768342
Don't you put that evil on me
>>
>>32770079
Archoeps/Gallade is one of the only two major builds of night march other than straight night march.

And with marshadow you can probably completely skip gallade now and just run double archeops if you really wanted to.
>>
>>32766949
Marshadow is like mew ex or mew from fates collide. It is the hero we need
>>
This new set is absolutely fucking GARBAGE compaired to guardians rising.

it's like they just blew their load making one good set and have ran out of ideas. I can't see any of these cards being good
>>
>>32770252
>Ninnetales is part of the theme decks

Real fucking sweet a theme deck worth getting
>>
>>32770107
These two today were packs 16 and 17 for me and so far I've got

1x Turtonator GX
1x Toxapex GX
1x Vikavolt GX
1x Wishiwashi FA GX
1x Lycanroc FA GX
1x Turtonator FA GX
1x SR Leaf Energy

Pretty happy with that
>>
So the only worthwhile cards (barring secret rare bling like Choice Band and Rescue Stretcher) are Guzma (best card in set by far), Darkrai, Golisopod, Ninetales, Lele (assuming it's not a promo), Marshadow and maybe Ho-Oh and Thicke. At least it'll be a cheap set to get, most expensive card will probably be Guzma's FA or SR Choice Band.
>>
>>32771421
Because you are a shitter
>>
>was hoping for VS Seeker reprint to bring it back into rotation

Is this truly the end of Seeker in standard?
>>
>>32772156
There's enough draw support without it. Play Legacy, it's not hard to be consistent there, although they do have Smeargle and Junk Arm.

Rotation actually hurts Garb pretty bad, most decks are going to up N counts to 4 and only run 4 UBs, 1-2 Rescue Stretchers or Super Rods, maybe 1-2 switching cards, 1-2 Field Blowers and tools. Max Elixir and Aqua Patch aren't widespread enough to be figured in, so most Garb decks are going to have a harder time hitting for KO numbers without VS Seekers around.

>>32772048
Forgot Weavile and Salazzle.
>>
>>32766949
I've always wanted a Mew with better HP so I'm fine
>>
>>32771421
I don't get the logic behind this.
If I were John Pokémon TCG I'd put Lele alone in SM-2 with this mediocre cards and put everything else good about SM-2 in SM-3 to make mad money from both sets.
>>
>>32772156
It's probably going to appear at towards the end, which is good in a way since this slows down the meta and tells Garbo to fuck off (a little)
>>
File: 1407258825341.jpg (966KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1407258825341.jpg
966KB, 636x900px
Is there anything for fairy nowadays?
>>
>>32772542
Gardevoir GX will be a meme
>>
>>32772548
>mfw I ran Gardevoir EX
I'm fine with this.
>>
I'm excited about alolan raticate. In expanded it could use some eeveelution support to hit for 180 and it could use Hypnotoxic laser + Viribank gym to add an extra 30 damage. All for no energy.
>>
>>32772671
All I can find is the crappy SM one
>>
File: vp1.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vp1.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
Post pic of what u got
>>
File: vp2.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vp2.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>32773041
>>
File: vp3.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vp3.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>32773041
>>32773051
>>
>>32772392
john pokemon has no idea how his own game works
>>
>>32773014
https://youtu.be/UlixWecdoCI
>>
>>32772392
People will buy packs of this just for FA Guzma eventually, similar to Flashfire having 99% shit cards and the full art Lysandre sitting at like 40 dollars.
>but Charizard
This set also has Charizard, and useful secret rares.
>>
>>32773459
Thanks
>>
>>32773567
Forgot this too http://www.pokebeach.com/2017/06/sm3-did-you-see-the-fighting-rainbow-light-consuming-darkness-leaking
>>
>>32768980
Alolan Muk Gx is pretty decent. 220 hp but it has a nasty fighting weakness. 3/5 card.
>>
>>32773459
>all for no energy
???
>>
>>32773581
This is the one why'd you link me before to that weak shit
>>
>>32773459

reminder this man gave Garbodor 4 wossies, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: Mew-Shining-Legends.jpg (102KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
Mew-Shining-Legends.jpg
102KB, 496x693px
Shining Mew – Psychic – HP30
Basic Pokemon
[P] Legendary Guidance: Search your deck for 2 Energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Then, shuffle your deck.
[P] Beam: 10 damage.
Weakness: Psychic (x2)

Pretty cool if it includes special energy, but I can't help being a little disappointed because I was hoping for a Shiny Mew-GX.
>>
File: Marshadow-Shining-Legends.jpg (98KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
Marshadow-Shining-Legends.jpg
98KB, 496x693px
Marshadow – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Desperation
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to your Bench, both players shuffle their hands into their decks and draw 4 cards.
[P][C] Shadow Punch: 30 damage. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
>>
File: Ho-Oh-Promo.jpg (133KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
Ho-Oh-Promo.jpg
133KB, 496x693px
Shining Ho-Oh – Fire – HP130
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Flap of the Golden Wings
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s Pokemon’s attack, move 2 Basic Energy from this Pokemon to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like.
[R][C][C][C] Fire Blast: 110 damage. Discard 1 Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 2

At least the artwork looks cool.
>>
>>32773599
I like the look of this quite a bit. Muk & Salazzle & Po Town & Acerola & repeat.
>>
File: 18-victini-ex[1].jpg (177KB, 452x635px) Image search: [Google]
18-victini-ex[1].jpg
177KB, 452x635px
>>32774185

Legendary guidance is pretty good if you start with it. I know it's been power creeped to death, but I remember at one point people ran pic related just for turbo energize, but this time you can do it for a non-ex.

>>32774196
Judge in ability form. Not sure what to think of it. Yanmega staple at the very least.

>>32774209
sad that all of the ho-oh cards are terrible
>>
>>32774309
If Legendary Guidance was for a colorless it'd be amazing, but I'm glad to see some form of acceleration for Psychic in any case.
>>
>>32774185
Two energy as in even special? It has ass hp though
>>
>>32774469
The translation is energy cards rather than specifically basic energy, so I'd imagine it includes special energy. Would be nice to set up DCEs. And yeah, unless your opponent goes a turn without setting up their active it'll be a single use trade for a prize. Otherwise, you could use a rainbow energy in any given deck, retreat to the bench and use as Drampa fuel, or pick up with Acerola.
>>
>>32774469

would make no difference if his HP were 80 or 90. Any HP under like 120 might as well just not have a number and just say "OHKO me"
>>
so does Escape Rope getting a Secret Rare save it from rotation?
>>
>>32774785
No, just like VS Seeker didn't save it last year.
>>
>>32774196

Fucking great card imagine shitting your opponent to 4 turn one and still getting your supporterfor turn to do what you want. Probably a one of in most decks
>>
>>32775523
>drop Marshadow turn 1 and shuffle us both to four
>draw into Ultra Ball and whatever else
>grab Lele and get Lillie
>draw 8 cards
>>
>>32774185
The fact it dies to a sneeze may be even better if you start with it

Also why retreat 1? I see none there
>>
>>32776012
It's retreat is one zero
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.