[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no main series game for switch until 2019 (at least) thank god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1472931055729.jpg (50KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472931055729.jpg
50KB, 575x1024px
>no main series game for switch until 2019 (at least)
thank god
>>
>>32737906
I'd say at most.
Late 2018 is at least.
>>
>>32737906
Yeah, god forbid Pokemon actually makes it to a capable system that is close to the Xbox One's power level, opening up many pathways for the Pokemon series to improve it's gameplay, be it more endearing overworlds, potential for better plot lines given the amount of restrictions handhelds have given GameFreak before would be nonexistent, better framerates and, oh yeah, HD POKEMON. That would SUUUCK.
>>
Just think like this. New generation announcement were 2013 January and 2016 February.

Hype season starts in 18 or 19 months. With ultra sun and moon, pokken dx and hopefully a new mystery dungeon and other franchises you like and play. it should go by fairly quickly
>>
File: 1493334687734.jpg (419KB, 560x560px)
1493334687734.jpg
419KB, 560x560px
>>32737935
>suddenly graphics whores now that the switch is released
Game Freak is incompetent and a shiny coat of paint won't change that
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (87KB, 480x270px)
giphy-facebook_s.gif
87KB, 480x270px
>>32737953
People are expecting zelda graphics for Pokemon.

It's gonna be zelda graphics alright but twilight princess not botw
>>
>>32737953
His graphics whoring aside It would be nice to have a pokemon game that doesn't halve it's framerate in a double battle.
We could have had that on the 3DS if GF weren't retarded.

That said those starfags are annoying they don't even have the damn thing and they're complaining.
>>
>>32737906
i dont want a pokemon game on the switch because on this third world shithole where i live its 600 dollars
>>
>>32737974
Then stop living in such a shithole you retard.
>>
>>32737979
>he thinks i choose to live on this shithole
senpai, trust me, if i had the chance i would leave this shithole immediately
>>
>>32737935
why do every normie say things like this?
>THEY SHOULD RELEASE POKÉMON FOR CONSOLES
>THE SHOULD RELEASE A GAME WITH EVERY REGION
>THEY SHOULD RELEASE A POKÉMON MMO
etc.
>>
>>32737993
Oh you have a chance alright and the best part is that it's completely free.
>>
>>32738005
>traveling is free
>>
>>32738176
Think about something that's free that also ensures you can leave anon.
>>
There has never been a main series pokemon game in a home console, you fucks.
>>
>>32738420
There's also never been a home console that's also portable.
>>
>>32737906
switch desperately needs killer-apps like a mainline pokemon game to keep the momentum
i will be surprised if we don't see gen 8 in 2018
>>
>>32738464
Define "killer apps".
>>
>>32738474
a game that actually pushes units and convinces people to buy the console
>>
>>32737994
I don't really see the problem with any of these though. What would be wrong with these?
>>
>>32738474
like zelda breath of the wild

if a console doesn't get a list one AAA game like that a year it's dying

see wii u
>>
>>32738997
I did not say there was something wrong with them, it's just what every normie says
>>
>>32738997
>console
that's fine, but a lot of the game's appeal comes from being able to play it with friends
>every region
how could they even do that? not just on a technical level, but the gameplay would be worse than GS level curve
>pokemmo
people actually want this? It just wouldn't work with pokemon
>>
>>32737906
I'm still hoping for gen 8 next year. Im only going to tenuously hope for it because all new Pokemon have been revealed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.