[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My max speed timid salazzle just got out sped by a liepard?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

>be me on showdown testing a team I made last night drunk
>go into battle, see that my salazzle pretty much wrecks entire team
>start with salazzle, they start with a fairy
>know they'll withdrawal so nasty plot
>time to sweep, get smug face
>liepard comes out, not worried cuz salazzle speed>liepard speed
106 vs 117
>hit sludge bomb
>thing out speeds! OHKOs my salazzle
>stare at screen for a full minute. Assume scarfed into knock off so send in skarmory
>does a fucking set up move
>stare again
>wtfhowisthishappening.jpeg
>check chat and liepard, no quick claw(would be dumb anyway)
>disconnect and game is over when I reconnect cuz inactivity
>accidentally hit home instead of chat to ask how
Been sitting here for 10 minutes looking into it but can find nothing

Can VP explain?
>>
>>32736256
>?????
>VP
Fuck off. Saged.
>>
>>32736256

Link replay.
>>
>>32736270
Or, you could not be a cunt? How about that. Simple question I couldn't find the answer on Google. It wasn't unburden either.
>>
>>32736294
Does the replay save if I didn't hit the button to save it? I'm so use to battle ends hit home for new battle that I never bother hitting save.
>>
>>32736306
Seems like Reddit would be more your speed.

>>32736314
>will this turkey cook if i put it in the oven and don't turn on the oven
Gee, I don't know.
>>
>>32736256
Fine, I'll bite.
Did Liepard use a status move?
>>
What move did Liepard use?
>>
>>32736256
The only thing that comes to mind is it went for Prankster Assist and got Knock Off off of it
>>
>>32736372
This
>>
>>32736256
>be me
this was your first mistake
try being somebody else next time
>>
>>32736356
No status move.
>>32736372
When I clicked on liepard, it said known moves knock off and the set up move... Was too in shock to remember the set up move.
>>32736344
I only go on showdown to battle. I'm not the type to save or watch replays. I mentioned I just hit home and not chat, thought it should be implied I didn't save the video
>>
>>32736386
God damn anon
>>
>>32736409

You probably forgot to give Salazzle Speed EVs then.
>>
>>32736256
Was it scarfed?
>>
>>32736437
No I checked all of that as well. I really cannot fathom this
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-10-12-31-03.png (206KB, 480x792px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-10-12-31-03.png
206KB, 480x792px
>>32736442
No. I said it wasn't as it used 2 moves.

Salazzle in question
>>
>>32736256
I figured it out! You're a furry piece of shit.
>>
>>32736386
Savage af, I love you
>>
Just check your browser history and post link to battle baka
>>
What do you expect us to tell you unless you post a fucking replay, retard?
>>
Given the complete lack of info, I'm gonna assume unburden normal gem or whatever.
>>
>>32736256
You're drunken again.

/Case closed/
>>
>>32736461
>>32736492
Currently trying to retrieve replay via this tip. No normal gem. Knock off was the first move. Nobody can find a feasible answer either. Makes me feel less stupid. Lack of information? I told you confirmed not scarfed or quick claw. This is confirmed. Told you unburden never went off as item was never used. If it was as simple as that I'd know why. I'm posting here hoping to get info I may not know because this is seriously ridiculous. Also, I posted the salazzle. 252 EV in speed +timid nature. "lack of information" fucking dumbass
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-10-12-48-17.png (185KB, 480x792px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-10-12-48-17.png
185KB, 480x792px
Comes up with this. Click on it and it's not found
>>
>>32736534
Well gg. No hope to figure it out.
>>
>>32736524
Not sure why you're getting so defensive and resorting to name calling. It's not my fault you don't know what happened.
>>
>>32736542
Guess not. Almost feels like showdown trolls me in the mornings. Came across a level 1 ratatta with sash, endeavor and quick attack before too
>>
>>32736563
Because what more info can you get? I was THERE and checked the shit. I literally gave you all the information the chat log would have given you... And you said lack of information. Do you think I would have asked on 4chan of I hadn't done any known variable I had aty fingers? I know most people here can be cunts. I.e the two who insulted me.
>>
>>32736586
Was it scarfed?
>>
>>32736586
Senpai...your skin in quite thin if you think those were insults.
>>
Also was the liepard life orb or was it a crit? Unboosted knock off cant ko. Starting to think this whole thing is made up.
>>
>>32736586
You're a retard. Save your battles that you find interesting or at the very least ask your former opp what the cat had. Now fuck off.
>>
>>32736611
I figured that was obvious double dubs.
>>
>>32736611
Op is either drunk or a faggot
>>
>>32736564
How old are you? That's a common FEAR set.
>>
>>32736611

Maybe he accidentally used a Lv.50 Salazzle.
>>
>>32736641
>ftw they put a fear staraptor in the battle tree
I won but it genuinely caught me off guard.
>>
Since op still hasn't posted the replay, I'm pretty fucking certain this is fake.
>>
Is it possible your Salazzle was holding an Iron ball?
>>
>>32736256
>OH white salazzle look really cool
>maybe I will try to hatch it
>female only

fuck this shit restrictions. At least give a male version.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.