[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is everyone so riled up at the Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3319.png (182KB, 896x775px)
IMG_3319.png
182KB, 896x775px
So why is everyone so riled up at the Switch?
>>
>>32735542
>the price compared to the older handhelds (its more expensive than the 3ds at its start, and even that console needed a huge pricedrop)
>no connectivity to other pokemon games
>no way of playing older pokemon games (every handheld had the possibility to play the games from the handheld before that)

it may be fine for people that play homeconsoles as well, but a huge part of pokemon costumers are just casual on-the-go player, that dont want to get a whole homeconsole to play the games
>>
>>32735562
What if the 3ds dies?
>>
They should consider dropping the price after 2018.

Though in canada. They are very very hard to find. So I guess there is demand for them
>>
>>32735588
Parents will Christmas shopping.

They see a 2ds XL slick design for 149.99

39.99 dollar games on shelf

Compared to Nintendo switch 299.99

59.99 dollar games on shelfs.

What do you think they buy for the kid?
>>
>>32735542
What was this image derived from?
>>
>>32735588
well, in that case pokemon will have to switch to the switch, Gamefreak will piss of tons of people because they will have to recapture everything (again) and will lose its casual player fanbase (butMAY get SOME other gamers)

if the 3ds wont get a "real" succesor (or the switch wont become available for a ridiculous low price for a home console) they pretty much forced to do it that way though
>>
File: original.jpg (97KB, 1019x398px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
97KB, 1019x398px
>>32735542
Better graphics
An handheld
Also being able to a main pokemon on the TV like I and many fans has been asking for decades but as we know GF is extremely out of touch with what fans actually want and don't want listen to their fans.

We are still playing pokemon on an outdated handheld console in 2017. When I played Sun and Moon the thing I often thought about was that it's time now that pokemon to get a new powerful engine.
Nintendo should only focus on one console instead of a dying 3ds with shit graphics

The only 3ds sucsessor they should make is a Switch Mini so GF have no choice than to put a main pokemon game on the Switch. But GF must find a way to transfer pokemon from the 3ds to the Switch
>>
>>32735542
Starfags trying to not look by complete idiots by masking their buyer's remorse.
Too bad they're outing themselves as retards even more.
>>
>>32735542
>Southeast Asia
>Switch is fucking $700
>3DS is $250-300

SEAfags are massive Pokemonfags too, so a Switch game this early wouldn't do much in tons of countries.
>>
>>32735655
>they will have to recapture everything
Bull shit. They could just make the bank switch compatible. The jump from gen 2 to 3 made enough people mad to the point they will never do that again.
>>
>>32735928
Anon, Starfags didn't buy the Switch yet.
They're the same people who buy Nintendo systems exclusively for Pokemon.
>>
cuz its shit
>>
>>32735928
>>32736890
/thread
>>
>>32735542
Some people are mad because a main series game isn't on the Switch, even though it's still way too early for something like that to happen.

Then you also have the people who ONLY play Pokemon shitposting about how the Switch is a failure, even though they're going to look pretty silly when a main series game does release for it.
>>
>>32735647
p-pls respond
>>
One word :

Poorfags.

It's always the same. Every single new console. The DS, 3DS, Switch. Poorfags who can't hop on the train right away, and will piss on the next console once they do get it.
>>
One half doesn't want Pokemon on a system so underpowered (The 3DS)

The other half doesn't want Pokemon on a system with paid online (The Switch)
>>
>>32735562
>299$ for a console that has the functionality to also act as a handheld is too much for a grown adult to buy
>"no connectivity to older Pokémon games" is a lie, if FE can have it so can Pokémon
>Doesn't have VC
Not only are you people porrfags beyond belief, you even come up with the lamest of excuses for why you don't like the console just so your own poverty doesn't have to be the only reason.
>>
>>32735562
>the price compared to the older handhelds (its more expensive than the 3ds at its start,
1) the Switch is a home console with a portable mode as a side feature.
2) It's only $50 more than the 3DS was at launch

You could be a NEET and still afford the switch and every game that's come out.
>>
>>32735542
Because consolefags didn't get a mainline Pokémon game. And they ain't ever going to get a mainline one, either!
>>
>>32737020
Yeah but who bought a 3ds at launch. I bought my 3ds in 2019 for 199
>>
>>32736038
this is why im always a generation behind the gaming scene when i was a kid.

im fucking struggling keeping up with the games because of the retard prices here in SEA. on the flip side, pc gaming, Steam prices in SEA are quite forgiving compared to NA prices.
>>
>>32735562
>pokemon costumers
You mean furries?
>>
>>32736964
Man sad at blobfish
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.