[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ELEVEN (11) anime threads When are mods going to do something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0883.jpg (83KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0883.jpg
83KB, 500x414px
>ELEVEN (11) anime threads
When are mods going to do something about this and ban all and any anime discussion/move it to /trash/?
>>
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic if you think about it... grown men obsessed with a children's cartoon and glamorizing a non existent love subplot.
>>
>>32732521
Please don't fill /trash/ with /vp/ cringe. We have a 24 hour Pokémon roleplaying thread thanks to you
>>
>>32732521

I don't care about or participate in anime threads. But why aren't they valid? This is a Pokemon board, and it's a Pokemon anime. Seems to me that they're perfectly fine.

Or are you just a whiner?
>>
>>32732570
Autistic children tend to dislike people talking about things they don't like.
>>
>>32732548
you mean like how most of this board is grown men obsessed with a children's video game and wanting to fuck 3D animals?
>>
delete /vp/
it gets a thread on /vg/ instead
anime discussion moves to /a/
/vg/ thread eventually slows down as the retards/shitposters go somewhere else

it will be awful for a while but please try to bear it, it's for your own good
>>
>>32732570
Most of the anime threads outside of the general tend to be made by spergs like OP that hate the anime and flood the board with threads shitting on it, anyway.
>>
File: 1483251871962.png (221KB, 703x554px) Image search: [Google]
1483251871962.png
221KB, 703x554px
>>32732521
we don't want them, they should shit up /a/ instead
>>
>>32732521
And this one makes 12
Just report instead of shitting the place up more
>>
>>32732657
OP probably made half of them in the first place. It tends to be the case when spergy flooding like this occurs.
>>
File: 1410092600339.jpg (50KB, 553x443px) Image search: [Google]
1410092600339.jpg
50KB, 553x443px
>>32732521
You could I don't know.. hide them?
God forbid someone actually discussing Pokemon and not being a little bitch making threads just to whine.
>>
File: haha xDDD.png (718KB, 797x597px) Image search: [Google]
haha xDDD.png
718KB, 797x597px
>>32732683
>the shitty noncnaon anime
>pokemon related
>>
/vp/ was created due to retards who didn't want to accept various aspects of the franchise belonging on individual boards. most places like /a/ and /tg/ would tell you to gtfo and take your pokemon back to /v/, but then /v/ would tell you to gtfo if it wasnt directly game related. now we all have to live in the same shitty cesspool, so shut up and enjoy the filth.
>>
>>32732698
>personafag
>>
>>32732725
of course someone with taste as awful as yourself would take no issue to the anime threads
>>
>>32732521
Be careful what you wish for anon, we could get rid of anime threads but what abominations would take their place?
>>
>>32732748
>more furshit
you say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>32732521
This. Those fags are still shipping Ash and Serena for no fuck reason, all they do is shitpost about it and share anime girls creepshots
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.