[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Based on dex entries and or appearence, which pokemon do you consider sinister/malicious/evil?
>>
File: misdreavus.png (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
misdreavus.png
27KB, 250x250px
>>
>>32731696
Noticing a pattern here...

Also, the other 'dex entry.

"Singing in eerie voices, they wander town streets on the night of the new moon. Anyone who hears their song is cursed."
>>
>>32731696
The entire Litwick line.

Litwick slowly drains peoples life force with its flame.

Lampent hangs around hospitals and presumably retirement homes waiting for old people or the ill to kick the bucket so it can swoop in last second and eat your soul.

Chandelure doesn't even wait around for you to die. If it wants, it can just up'n kill you right then and there with its fire and leave your carcass there to rot while your soul is also burnt up, doomed to wander limbo for the rest of eternity.

And if pokken is anything to go by, Chandelure takes joy in doing this.
>>
>>32732196
>Likes to strangle people
>Doesn't learn wrap
>Likes to curse people with songs
>Doesn't learn perish song
>Doesn't learn fucking curse
Gourgeist might be my favorite mon because I love halloween but good lord is her movepool shit. Fuck you gamefreak.
>>
>>32731696
A lot of Ghost types. Just from reading their Pokedex entries, they're always either out to curse/murder you or out to make mischief. Their Pokedex entries are also the reason why I always found Ghost types boring.

Some fans like to portray Ghost types as either playful or misunderstood, which never made any sense to me at all. I know Mimikyu exists, but still.
>>
File: 724Decidueye_Dream.png (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
724Decidueye_Dream.png
56KB, 300x300px
>>32732359
>All ghost types are evil, and mysterious.

Cough cough.
>>
>>32731696
gyarados, as well as all Mega Evos
>>
>>32731696
The Alolan starters
>>
>>32732359
Mimikyu varies. Some of them legitimately want affection, but others are disturbingly obsessed with Pikachu and actively try to curse people or murder the object of their jealousy.
>>
Most ghost types.
Hypno.
Cacturn.
Houndoom.
Incineroar and many other dark types.
There are also some who are unintentionally evil like female only and Bewear.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.