[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In-game National Dex for USM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3855.png (20KB, 270x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3855.png
20KB, 270x196px
In-game National Dex for USM?
>>
The return of Rotom Dex so soon.
>>
I bet it will have one, but it will just re-use old entries.
Which is a shame, I actually liked all the brand new entries to add to existing flavor for old Pokemon in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>32731463
Honestly, I hope not. That would mean that the full National Dex becomes a "third version only" feature, which would be bullshit. I'd rather that the lack of the National Dex be either a Gen VII-only oddity or a ongoing thing going forward. Better that than make it essentially a paid feature.
>>
>>32732952
>or a ongoing thing going forward.
I agree that I would rather it just be a Gen VII exclusive fuckup, but I would much rather have it in third/extra versions than not have it at all from this point on.
>>
File: flat,750x1000,070,f.2.jpg (62KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,750x1000,070,f.2.jpg
62KB, 750x1000px
I hope they pull a Gen 6 and make every single pokemon available between the two games

Melemele dex - 150
Akala Dex - 150
Ula Ula Dex - 200
Poni Dex - 200

That leaves 300 for island scan, swarms, dexnav, post game islands, etc.

That's not even counting starters, legendaries and evolutions, which will knock off a huge amount

There are characters from every region already who can give you the starters, like Cynthia for Sinnoh, Dexio and Sinna for Kalos, and Red and Blue for the Kanto Starters, which would be a nice way for the franchise too bring it full circle
>>
>>32732985
I hope they don't cause i felt that the Hoopa holes were the laziest way to introduce legendaries into a game, and it'd mean we'd have small randomly generated islands to explore instead of caves and dungeons and whatnot.
>>
>>32733076
I think Alola itself is how they can get around that, it's diverse enough to have a spot for practically everyone

Ho-oh/Legendary beasts - Malie Garden
Rayquaza - Mt. Hokulani
Heatran - Wela Volcano
Regirock - Haina Desert
etc.

What they need to do is incorporate them into the story somehow
I like how Pokemon 2000 did it, where all the pokemon sensed some huge danger and they all came to try and help however they could

The Ultra Beasts invading could the catalyst for that, It was already kinda implied that Zygarde was there for that purpose
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.