[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I got the good shit. Here are some leaks, kiddos.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

>The games are actually rated T, for once.
>The entire premise of the story - and the "turning point" is that Professor Kukui was attacked and killed by the Aether Foundation due to sheltering Lillie.
>The player moved to Alola a few years ago, but never got to meet Professor Kukui due to his getting killed just before the player joined.
>Hau is now a more timid, sadder individual than he was before. Kukui's demise and Lillie's subsequent disappearance horrified him, and he is no longer has any interest in training Pokemon for battle. He ends up striking up a friendship with Hapu.
>Team Skull no longer assists the Aether Foundation. They're still hoodlums and low-lives, but their criminal activity has been drastically reduced.
>Lillie and Gladion have been reunited. Team Skull cut ties with the AF after they killed Kukui, and Gladion convinced him to help him find and shelter Lillie and Nebby.
>Lillie herself is a harder, colder, and more rebellious person than she was in SM, as Kukui's demise affected her badly. She's also become a Pokemon Trainer who specializes in Ice-types.
>Gladion, for the most part, is the same that he was in SM, but displays more worry for his sister than he did before.
>Plumeria is far more active in the plot than she was in SM. She frequently goes after the Aether Foundation and is dedicated to bringing them down for Lillie's and Guzma's sakes. She is something of a big sister figure for Lillie as well.
>Guzma is mellower than his SM incarnation, but is still a cocky, big-mouthed Bug-type lover. The surest way to anger him is to bring up the Aether Foundation in his presence. Though he doesn't like to show it, he is very protective of Lillie, Nebby, and Gladion.
>>
>>32731416
>The player starts their journey when Professor Burnett retires from her dimensional studies to become the type of Pokemon Professor that her husband was.
>Molayne has also disappeared for mysterious reasons, though Sophocles seems oddly okay with it.
>On an unrelated note, the Masked Royal - to everybody's shock - is now a lanky and utterly unathletic white dude. His skill and love for his Steel-type Pokemon, however, has won over the hearts of the audience.
>Kiawe is no longer a Trial Captain, but still dances. He fights battle after battle in the hopes of earning enough money to get the education that he wanted.
>Mallow has also stopped being a Trial Captain. She is concerned about Kiawe and believes that he's pushing himself too far. She has recently gotten a job with the Aether Foundation, though is unaware of their more sinister activities...
>Lana is older and on the verge of becoming too old to serve as a Trial Captain.
>Hala has decided that he wishes to retire. He hopes to reignite the fire for Pokemon battles within his grandson before calling it quits. Tapu Koko, in honor of Hala's service, has chosen to leave its shrine to accompany him for a time.
>Olivia has decided to quit her role as Kahuna and dedicate herself to growing as a Trainer and finding a boyfriend. Tapu Lele is "assisting" her, but is being remarkably unhelpful and embarrassing for a helper.
>Nanu has unretired himself to hunt down proof that the AF killed Kukui. For unknown reasons, Tapu Bulu has decided to accompany him (against his will).
>Hapu, whose journey to find herself went differently than it did in SM, is still traveling - but has lost much of her spirit and is debating quitting Pokemon battling. She travels to Melemele early on in the game and meets Hau, who she becomes good friends with on Hala's encouragement.
>The Poke Pelago is now run by Samson Oak. Mohn, for mysterious reasons, has gone missing.
>>
>>32731423
More story/character leaks later.

>More regional variants have been discovered. Noted ones are Growlithe, Machop, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Lotad, Seedot, Roggenrola, and Sigilyph.
>Sophocles has been quite taken with Unova's Join Avenue and decided to recruit the player in helping him build one for Alola. Festival Plaza is gone.
>Z Moves are returning, but with a (quite literal) "twist". Stay tuned.

And one last thing:
>The Lycanroc, Togedemaru, and Mimikyu "cutscenes" from the trailer mean nothing. Lycanroc is now a Totem Battle due to Olivia's absence, with its form depending on your game. Togedemaru is now replacing Vikavolt. Mimikyu is respiring its role as a Totem, but fights you in a different location due to story events that have not yet been disclosed.

There you have it, for now.
>>
Epic
>>
Do people actually think they ruse people when they post these? Or is it just to shit up the board?
>>
File: 1474459732282.png (49KB, 134x165px) Image search: [Google]
1474459732282.png
49KB, 134x165px
ebin
>>
File: 1491933029566.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491933029566.gif
3MB, 420x300px
Nice try, faker.
Did you plan on saying Lusamine dies to the Legendary, OP?
>>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
TL:DR you're a faggot
>>
>Pokemon games actually "killing" a character

lel
>>
File: 1473571210824.jpg (170KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473571210824.jpg
170KB, 1000x1000px
>>32731430
>>32731423
>>32731416
Okay pal. I'll cap it so you can be btfo'd later like how I was with my zygarde theory
>>
>>32731416
>>The games are actually rated T, for once.
Were you actually trying to make a leak that sounded credible?
>>
>>32731416
>kiddos
>rated T
>a character being killed off
Fuck off, is this some kind of edgy fantansy you had and now you have to share it as a "leak"? Be subtle with your bait next time
>>
>>32731416
So edgy
>>
>>32731430
>More story/character leaks later.
>OP still hasn't come back
Truly activated my almonds
>>
File: wtfscrafty.png (72KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
wtfscrafty.png
72KB, 450x336px
Can't wait for E3 to watch this nigger get BTFO. At the very least, we're getting the rating on this game, and that big fat "E" will send him packing.
>>
Well, I wasn't expecting many to believe me. Just wait, though.

>>32731903
You know, E3 will be the quickest thing to prove me right.

>>32731889
>spilling all the goods in one evening
You're kidding, right?
>>
>>32731416
Do we get a cool gritty anime openining with some Japanese rock for the game?
>>
You promised more leaks. Where are they, faggot?
>>
>>32732689
They all died from drowning because global warming
>>
>Guzma is mellower than his SM incarnation, but is still a cocky, big-mouthed Bug-type lover. The surest way to anger him is to bring up the Aether Foundation in his presence. Though he doesn't like to show it, he is very protective of Lillie, Nebby, and Gladion.

This is wish-fufillment garbage. Everybody always makes Guzma more sympathetic and sensitive and effeminate than what he really is.
>>
>>32731416
stopped reading there
>>
>>32732787
OP is full of shit and the whole "Kukui dies" shit is literally a fucking manchild's edgelord fantasy, but... well, assuming Kukui died, why wouldn't Guzma check himself a bit? It's implied that the two were friends - or at least knew each other - when they were younger, and most of Guzma's animosity towards Kukui in-game seems to stem from the fact that Kukui's better off than him.

Now if he'd decided to ally Skull with Aether, then learned that Aether got Kukui offed, I'd imagine that he'd feel like shit. Guzma, being Guzma, would blame Aether for most of it, but he knows remorse, even if he doesn't like to show it (see: giving Sun/Moon the Dawn Stone) and I'd imagine that the actual death of someone he'd known for a long time would make him feel fairly guilty.

Also, if you legitimately thinking that "mellowing out" means becoming more effeminate, you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1483964915967.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483964915967.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>The games are actually rated T, for once.
>>
>>32731497
What about lion ginger?
>>
File: 1497068912374.jpg (14KB, 296x253px) Image search: [Google]
1497068912374.jpg
14KB, 296x253px
> Professor Kukui was attacked and killed by the Aether Foundation
>>
>>32731430
>More regional variants have been discovered. Noted ones are Growlithe, Machop, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Lotad, Seedot, Roggenrola, and Sigilyph.
>not even the all but confirmed Abra set

fake
>>
It seems like we have MORE GUZMA
>>
File: 1477586187312.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477586187312.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>32731416
>rated T
first line and it's already hilarious
>>
>>32731423
>>Nanu has unretired himself to hunt down proof that the AF killed Kukui. For unknown reasons, Tapu Bulu has decided to accompany him (against his will).
Why should Nanu give a shit? This is all retarded, but this is the stupidest of the lot. Nanu never knew Kukui. Why would he unretire himself for this, but not for the Ultra Beast fiasco?
>>
File: oo65eaksv5lsxIQQ3uH-o.gif (569KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
oo65eaksv5lsxIQQ3uH-o.gif
569KB, 384x288px
>>32731416
>rated T

I'm stop reading here
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.