[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People keep complaining that Zygarde got cucked out of its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Volcanion_MS019.png (833KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Volcanion_MS019.png
833KB, 1280x720px
>People keep complaining that Zygarde got cucked out of its game.
>Meanwhile, this guy over here has no relevance to any of the stories what-so-ever.
>It isn't even regarded competitively.
Why did GF treat Gen 6 with such raw contempt?
>>
>>32730859
>Why did GF treat Gen 6 with such raw contempt?
Paris Syndrome
>>
>>32730859
>Pokemon Z third game
>Hard mode added
>ORAS megas added
>tweaks to available wild pokemon
>tweaks to the order you complete gym badges
>more encounters with the Team Flare scientists throughout the region
>more double/triple battles
>Johto starter pokemon + relevant Mega Stone given by professor
>Episode: Volcanion at the explorable Power Plant
>sexier clothes

Why Gamefreak?
>>
>>32730859
Don't bully my donut dog.
>>
My completely baseless assumption has always been that Z was supposed to come after ORAS, but the suits up top wanted a new gen for the 20th anniversary and it never happened.
>>
>>32730859
True. I think it and Zygarde are the most cucked legends, but at least Volcanion got a movie.
Also, for answering your question, no in-game events anymore.
>>
>>32731267
Yeah, Volcanion got the movie but all mythicals do (except Meloetta, I guess). Diancie got a Mega, Hoopa got a new, more powerful form, Volcanion got jack shit. Not to mention they didn't do a second chance distribuiton for it like they did for Diancie and Hoopa.
>>
>>32730859

>It isn't even regarded competitively.

Somebody wasn't around for the era of choiced steam eruptions being thrown around everywhere in OU. Zygarde in gen 6 was basically inferior Garchomp with Extremespeed and Coil.

Though I'm with you on the rest of the stuff. We'll never know what's behind that door on route 13...
>>
>>32730859
All Gen 6 legendaries are practically non entities, including box legends
>>
>>32732436
That's what pissed me the most about XY. Here we have the big powerful legendary pokemon that represent life and death and they do jack shit. With barely any build up, they just randomly show up as glorified batteries for a doomsday weapon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.