[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do You Have a Pokemon You're Not Sure If You Like or Dislike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 7

File: gren.jpg (80KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
gren.jpg
80KB, 600x591px
Pic related for me. Frogs are cool, and ninjas are cool, but something about greninja is off. Maybe it's the thighs? Idk. A huge step up from samurott, at least. Probopass is similar, but I know exactly what's wrong with it: the mustache and the eyes
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1545938.jpg (330KB, 1280x1610px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1545938.jpg
330KB, 1280x1610px
>unique typing
>*amazing* thematic connection to ancient mythologies of a world on the back of a turtle or a world tree
>seriously one of the best designs of all time in a Pokemon

>"I need a durable grass Pokemon" you say
>"Hey Torterra's got great physical bulk, AND resists both Stone Edge and Earthquake at the same time, and is immune to Electric! What a unique Grass type!"
>doesn't resist Water or Grass anymore, Grass type is already resistant against Electric
>basically can't take on anything you wanted a Grass type for in the first place

I'd rather Eviolite a Grotle in play but god damn is Torterra cool. I just hate so much that one of the best designs always lets me down when I try to use him for more than an easy single player game. Even in very mild hardmode games like Blaze Black.
>>
File: siblings_by_jinna-d3l5nk7.png (143KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
siblings_by_jinna-d3l5nk7.png
143KB, 400x522px
I have a lot of love for Oshawott and Samurott, but Dewott doesn't appeal to me. I can't tell if there's a part of it that I truly enjoy or if I'm just telling myself I like it because it's a part of the family.
>>
File: 800px-Wayfarer_Island_Ursaring.png (621KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Wayfarer_Island_Ursaring.png
621KB, 800x450px
>Hits like a truck, and another truck, colliding with you from both sides of the highway
>One of the most fun status-abuse boosters, with SD, a wide movepool and either 1.5x Att or 1.5x Spe

>It's just a bear
>It's plain Normal type used for direct attacks, adding no team synergy
>with Quick Feet boost, it turns out to have been short by ONE base speed to beat the 700+ Pokemon residing in the 108 speed tier, many of which are Fighting with OHKOs on Ursa but whom he would be OHKOing if he went first
>>
File: e0c.png (312KB, 567x667px) Image search: [Google]
e0c.png
312KB, 567x667px
I like Incineroar's personality and Litten's thing about spitting fiery hairballs but I can't get over its design. I don't generally like humanoid Pokémon and this guy is by far the worst.
>>
>cool as fuck
>one of the best pokemon movies to date
>great typing
>fast mixed attacker

>shilled
>furbait
>forced
>>
File: 1495695085609.gif (3MB, 339x278px) Image search: [Google]
1495695085609.gif
3MB, 339x278px
>>32730258
>afraid to like a pokemon because it's popular and (((furbait)))
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.