[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you stop grinding/coming back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: BattleTree.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BattleTree.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Why did you stop grinding/coming back?
>>
Sun and Moon aren't fun
>>
I already beat it completely.
>>
I was never there in the first place. SM were very meh experiences for me and the Battle Tree didn't seem any better than the Battle Maison or the Battle Frontier, so I didn't bother.
>>
I scouted all the special characters I wanted and just got bored.
>>
Got all the stamps and got festival plaza to level 100 with two five star treasure hunts getting me 3 bottle caps a week.

Bank's also giving me a shitload of BP. I'll only pick the tree up again if I go ribbon hunting again.
>>
once I realized that bank provided BP much more easily
>>
grinding is a genuine chore again.
they had fixed it with blissey bases, but oops, gotta fuck shit up again
This is worse since there's actually a reason to be level 100 now.
>>
>>32729286

>Initally bred in XY for boosted exp in ORAS
>Started breeding in ORAS instead since didn't need anything past level 55 aside from a few gen 5 mons.
>Now the shinies I've bred take way longer to fix.
>>
Because it's a cancer facility with no fun in it whatsoever
>>
In most games, i tend to just fight the AI to kill time and mess around. In Pokemon though, live players are actually a lot less obnoxious than post game facilities. You don't have to worry about strangers with teams generated to hard counter you specifically if you just play online.

Speaking of which, player vs 3 com battle royal is the absolute most obnoxious, unfun shit GF has ever put in a game. It might as well be 1 vs a team of 3.
>>
>>32729043
i stopped grinding because i still have old viable mons from last gen. still playing til i get the super single trophy
>>
Might have to go through this shit again in the next game.
>>
>>32729448

Use Mimikyy, Mega Mence, and Lele
>>
>>32729043
I have many other games that i need to finish.
>>
>>32729482
Choice scarf truant entrainment durant and skill link shell smash Cloyster are still great, as long as im awake.
>>
Because I already wiped out the Battle Tree entirely with Mimikyu, Minior, Xurkitree, and Kartana.
>>
The experience grind is retarded and they time-gated the rest of the mega stones. Fuck off
>>
>>32729043
because I'm a snowflake that only does mono-type memeteams and I literally build a new team after every failed attempt, so I'm hardstuck at like 40 wins.
>>
I got a 210 win streak in doubles and accumulated enough BP to get whatever I need several times over
>>
>>32730767
A-Are you me? What types do you use?
>>
>>32729043
I played two multi battles in glorious 5fps with delays after choosing a move and decided it wasn't worth the hassle.
>>
>>32731865
>multis
>4 trainers
>gotta see yu and your partner mega for 50 battles
>cpu teams eventually start using megas and make things take even longer
>cpu teams have a hail or sandstorm user maing things even longer
>lose and have to experience this all over again

God the mental strength needed for this is maddening.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.