[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't she get an evolution?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jynx.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
jynx.png
60KB, 250x250px
Why didn't she get an evolution?
>>
It was already bad enough that niggers in America complained.

Meanwhile, Kadabra is forced to evolve since Diamond and Pearl because of a Jew.
>>
I think GF might have considered it, but after the controversy they'd just rather not acknowledge Jynx anymore.
>>
>>32728389
It's a real shame that niggers have to ruin everything, isn't it? I really like Jynx.
>>
Same reason Porygon doesn't appear in the anime and why Kadabra evolves even with an everstone. GF doesn't want to risk bringing up old controversies.
>>
>>32728400
But why does the Everstone work properly with Kadabra in Generations II and III? They only changed that in Generation IV, long after Uri Geller went full SJW.
>>
>>32728389
WUT?
>>
>>32728389
>>32728400
>Kadabra evolves even with an everstone
I wonder why they would do this. Seems kind of backwards since it only calls further attention to Kadabra.
>>
>>32728384
Because Amerifats ruin everything.
>>
>>32728419

Considering how obscure that fact is, it doesn't bring attention to it. It just means less attention on Kadabra and more on Alakazam.
>>
File: 478Froslass[1].png (758KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
478Froslass[1].png
758KB, 1280x1280px
>>32728384

>Electabuzz and Magmar get evolutions
>The new purple-faced ice woman Pokemon is an evolution of Snorunt and not Jynx

They'd rather just pretend Jynx doesn't exist.
>>
>>32728408
It was around the time they realized they couldn't just settle the lawsuit, which I think is still ongoing. Kadabra's last appearance in the anime was around the same time, in the Battle Frontier season.
>>
>>32728399
In Japanese Gold, Silver, and Crystal, Jynx retains her original design.

Japanese Yellow on the Virtual Console is emulated in Game Boy mode because it never had any particular support for the Game Boy Color so Jynx was not changed there.

Expect this to change with Japanese Gold and Silver in a few months since they will be emulated in Game Boy Color mode (even though Gold and Silver can run on an original Game Boy).
>>
File: AbraMysteriousTreasures69[1].jpg (242KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
AbraMysteriousTreasures69[1].jpg
242KB, 600x831px
>>32728437

Also, Kadabra is banned from the TCG; all Abra cards evolve directly into Alakazam now.
>>
>>32728445
Hopefully this means that Jynx will be changed properly now that Japan has to change it as well.

Her sprite in non-Japanese Yellow on the Virtual Console is impossible on a real Game Boy Color since the number of colors it uses exceed the limit allowed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.