[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I sell my unopened copy of Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: PokÇmon-Moon-box-art.jpg (879KB, 1863x1704px) Image search: [Google]
PokÇmon-Moon-box-art.jpg
879KB, 1863x1704px
It feels like these games just became pretty obsolete.

Only thing I'm worried about is getting a much worse story and possibly no Lilly.
>>
just send it to me
>>
>>32728146

Only New Pokémon should matter.
Not the Human characters.
>>
>>32728176
Even though I don't give half a flying fuck about human characters most of the time, people enjoy different things, Richard?
>>
>>32728146
Yeah. Shit sells for a decent amount on eBay.
>>
>>32728176
New Pokémon don't contribute to how good or bad a new generation is.

Only the level design of the region and the content within it does. Which is why Alola is fucking worthless.
>>
>>32728146
>no Lillie
That's an improvement though.
>>
>>32728223
Human characters are matter but the Pokémon Universe revolve the Pokémon species, so Pokémon are most important in the Pokémon Franchise
>>
>>32728238
They contribute both.
And this is why SM is shit: Shitty region, shitty pacing, shitty dex
>>
For sure. Ultra Moon will have everything Moon has and more.
>>
>>32728146
Imagine if the Tapus aren't available in USUM and the only way to get them is SM. Just like how the genies are not in B2W2. This look like something gamefreak would do.
>>
>>32728238

No. You're wrong, It's the amount of new Pokémon in a generation, what make each generation and Region so Exciting.

It's thrill to explore new locations searching for newly discovered Pokémon.
>>
>>32728146
I would keep it for collection purposes, but if you don't give a fuck about that, then yeah, sell it.

>and possibly no Lilly.
Lillie was one of the things that made the story lame, the only times i was ok with her was whenever you could make fun of her and see her reaction.

>>32728223
i wouldn't buy a game for a character unless that character is the most interesting thing about the game
>>
>>32728276

Hoopa is the only genie Pokémon.
>>
>>32728278
GEN 7 pokemon weren't recenty dicovered, they where around for over 60,000 years
>>
>>32728146
If they had the balls to phase out Lillie then I can guarantee you that Ultra Moon will have a better story
>>
>>32728146
Did you already play sun?
>>
>>32728299

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvEEzlfD8GU
>>
>>32728343

no, I don't buy both versions ever
>>
>>32728146
My brother's wondering the same thing with his unopened copy of Moon, OP.
>>
>>32728831
SunMoo is shit, having an extra year of dev time ought to make UltSunUltMoo better
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.