[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you inject your mons or do you breed them? Do you think is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 648.png (179KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
648.png
179KB, 600x511px
Do you inject your mons or do you breed them? Do you think is wrong to inject or modify them?
>>
I inject them because game mechanics are shit
>>
>>32727142
I bred them for the first 3 months or so and then started injecting. I don't give much of a fuck if it's wrong or not, I just don't want to waste time anymore and I explored the breeding mechanics anyway in the beginning.
>>
>>32727150
or because you're a scrub
>>
>>32727142
>Do you think is wrong to inject or modify them?

No.
>>
File: 1429981834697.jpg (120KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1429981834697.jpg
120KB, 720x540px
>>32727142
dumb frogposter
>>
Inject for competitive, breed for in-game
>>
>>32727163
I don't inject because I don't play online. And even if I did, I'd probably inject because I hate the egg hatching method in SuMo.
>>
>>32727142
I'm an autism so I breed
>>
I breed everything and hate injecting, just go play showdown if you're going to inject.
>>
File: 1399477609525.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1399477609525.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
I breed them using a 6IV Ditto I injected
>>
I would inject if I could.

Are they're still injection generals on /v/ where I can ask people to make pokemon for me? I'm tired of being an 11.4 cuck after 600 hours I just wanna hangout and battle with my pokemon
>>
Injecting is the cancer killing Pokemon.
>>
>>32727142
I breed them because I have literally nothing better to do with my time and I'm too dumb to take up a more interesting hobby.
>>
>>32727533
If you're on the new 3ds xl you can ninjhax or freakyhax with the new 11.4 payloads smealum put out.
>>
>>32727539
And not the 100ft tall barriers to usable pokemon? Ok famalam
>>
>>32727593
>paying money to hack your 3ds

Nah
>>
>>32727605
You're the kind of faggot who wouldn't even have usable Pokemon.
>>
>>32727711
I do what >>32727495 does. Even when I was using the pelago glitch, getting one usable mon could take literally all day. That's completely insane for any game, much less something aimed at kids. If GF doesn't want people to inject, they need to make this more doable.
>>
>>32727764
You are a huge faggot. Multiple actions has been made to ease getting perfect mons, injecting isn't stopping and you are a brainlet troglodyte for thinking it will ever stop unless it's made just as easy as injecting is. Fuck you and your battle simulator worshipping this could've been the best game ever.
>>
I breed them. Fulfils my gambling urge without breaking the bank, but I absolutely get why people don't do it.

>Do you think is wrong to inject or modify them?
literally who gives a fuck
>>
>>32727880
I give a fuck kys
>>
I transfer up my mons from older games, train up some new ones and add them to my collection, I inject rare candy/bottle caps and backup my saves though.

I never really breed because I can play competitive on showdown, play the games for single player, don't care about VGC. I did shiny hunt Zekrom/Lugia last year in ORAS and was successful.

Sun/Moon post game is pretty non existent outside online/battle tree and I never really play them, hopefully USUM has something to keep me hooked.
>>
>>32727827
Is it really baiting if your trying this hard?

(Also those actions taken have their own massive barriers, don't be a silly dick)
>>
>>32727142
I breed them because I have autism and treat my pokemon like friends.

I do not think it's wrong tho and I don't care if other people who don't have autism do it as long as the movesets are legal.
>>
>>32727930
*you're, dammit
>>
>>32727930
Go bait a niggerdick by showing a watermelon up your ass
>>
>>32727950
aight
>>
Does anyone have that 'day in the life of a breeder vs. injector' image?
>>
File: 1494975383042.png (3MB, 966x3054px) Image search: [Google]
1494975383042.png
3MB, 966x3054px
>>32728024
>>
I breed for the most part, I'd inject but I don't want to do anything to mess up my cart, so I tend to stick with legal parameters. I'm not paying $40 for a game I already have just because I messed it up trying to get around an already simple concept.
>>
>>32728058
>mess up my cart
nothing can go wrong if you backup your saves
>>
>>32728072
True. I just don't really feel like going through the hassle of injecting when I can just spend a bit of my free time between work and college breeding. Generally, I have good luck with breeding so I've never filled boxes on end with breedjects. The only time I'd ever consider injecting is to inject a ditto that I'd use to make a TR team.

Tbh, I enjoy breeding (to an extent). Feels fun to raise pokemon fresh from the egg
>>
>>32728097
>hassle of injecting
You can pick and choose what you want to do, I think the main reason you should do any of this is to backup your save files so you never lose any of your Pokemon, like your cart getting lost, or breaking.
>>
>>32728124
I have to download a program, then find the folder in my SD card and put stuff in it. It's not really long or tedious by any means, the equivalent of downloading a mod for skyrim or any game really, but I could do all of that or I could just use my 6IV ditto with a pokemon of my choice and by 2-3 batches, I already have what I wanted. The only time that formula changes is when im, like I said, breeding for 0IVs in speed or breeding for a HP. Fortunately, im lucky enough to not use a lot of pokemon that'd be bred for HPs and I have a friend who gave me a HP Ice, HP Grass and a HP Ground Ditto back in Y.

I'm fully aware of how much of a time saver injecting is and if that's how you enjoy making teams, im not going to turn my nose up at the person or come up with some cringy anime lines about how it's not "real pokemon" as loose as that term is. If that's how you do things, I'm in full support and full understanding why you do so and the benefits of it. It just isn't for me, ya know?
>>
>>32727142
This is obviously a bait thread, but I think injecting is cheating. It removes a threshold purposely put in the game and provides people who cheat their way past it with an advantage over those who don't.

The line gets slightly blurry for me in that mythical pokémon are still barely available outside of Japan. Or for instance gengars with sludge wave that could only be gotten from Japanese pokécenters and shit. But that's another element of unfairness.
>>
>>32727142
Too lazy to breed, too lazy to get programs and shit to inject, i just play on Showdownie
>>
Doesn't injecting get you banned?
>>
>>32728044
Good god, I breed and literally none of this is wrong.
>>
>>32728346
not the act of injecting, no

having custom firmware could, but only some people got banned, I didn't, but you can unban anyway, pokebank is permanently banned though
>>
>>32728044
>The injectionfag has penty of free time, which he spends shitposting on /vp/

Now this is accurate, because the breeder is true.
>>
>>32728438
Custom firmware? Ccan you elaborate?
>>
>>32728438
Is the banwave over?
>>
>>32728630
people only got banned the first day, it could happen again to others
>>
>>32728552
https://3ds-guide.b4k.co/
>>
>>32727142
> Do you inject your mons or do you breed them?
I modify them with PowerSave.

> Do you think is wrong to inject or modify them?
Of course not. It means I get to use the extra time I would have spent breeding to do competitive battling.
>>
My friend Herman injects shit and trades it to me since I'm too fuckin lazy to hack my 3ds. Before that, he would breed shit for me and others as well. Really cool guy.
>>
>>32727692
It doesn't cost money, it's free. Do you not know what homebrewing is?
>>
.just inject lol
>>
> Do you inject your mons or do you breed them ?
Breed

> Do you think is wrong to inject or modify them ?
I don't care as long as they're legit. (stawise and movewise)
>>
>>32727950
If it's so easy to get perfect mons why do you care if I inject?

I hear this argument every time and every time it baffles me.

All it's boiling down to is you're upset you saved up for your new toy while someone else had their daddy get it for them.

That's all injecting ever boils down to.
>>
I don't feel like breeding a perfect stats team for a goddamn week or more, I just wanna play the damn game, so yes I inject.
>>
File: 1495550411513.png (2MB, 1852x1911px) Image search: [Google]
1495550411513.png
2MB, 1852x1911px
>>32727573
this. I don't really care that people inject, if it's legal it's legal, I just breed because it's a good time sink.
>>
>>32727142
I prefer to breed them since it's now easier to do than it was before gen 6. But I have nothing against people who inject them. The only reason I don't do it is cause I wouldn't feel well about it but that's me being an autist.
>>
>>32731793
*Also this:
>>32727573
>>
>>32727142
I probably have bred Pokemon that are almost certainly hacked concerning the HP-Spreads through the trades I got. Then again, if GF didn't make getting certain HP spreads almost near impossible to get legitimately, this wouldn't be a problem.

I also think it's incredibly stupid that bottle cap farming without any of the glitches or exploits is completely entirely based on luck. It's always one step forward, two steps back with GF. At least Ability Capsules is based on BP, why couldn't caps be earned by the same method?

It's retarded that fishing is considered the best method of earning caps, because the other one requires literally waiting for days to earn shards, just to trade them for caps, so you can use that to IV train.
>>
File: 1496796011170.jpg (30KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
1496796011170.jpg
30KB, 500x605px
I have CFW but injecting just doesn't do it for me. I did in ORAS maison and it wasn't as satisfying as using my bred mons. Glad I got all my records legitimately.

I even downloaded Moon because I messed up my Tapu natures and decided to recapture them instead of injecting. I'll only inject Event mons because events are fucking dumb.
>>
>>32727142
is it possible to inject my old swampert from ruby with all his old gen 3 badges and stuff? it doesn't feel right to remove him from his home like that
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.