[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We predict the future of the franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0812.jpg (31KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
31KB, 633x356px
2013 - XY
2014 - ORAS
2016 - SM
2017 - USUM
2019 - DP-remakes
2021 - XZYZ

DP remakes will replace the Battle Frontier with a Sinnoh-branch Aether Foundation HQ. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus recieve new formes. Shaymin helps the player traverse the Distortion World and get to Giratina. The games will act as prequels to USUM. The main story is like in Platinum, but the post-game mission ("Delta Episode") revolves around Arceus and Aether. This is where the Type:Nulls were created. The mission Cresselia mission is completely restructured. Darkrai is part of it now. Three new characters are introduced and each represent a new feature. One is akin to Lisia and represents the Super Contest Extraordinaire. She is Fantina's pupil. Another works for Aether. Mohn is encountered pre losing his memories. The PokéPelago returns in the form of Haily's Pokémon Ranch. Noland works for Aether now. The Battle Frontier is accessed via ferry, and is now combined with the one from Hoenn. Palmer is the boss of the Battle Tower, and Thorton is the boss of the Battle Factory. May and Brendan can be battled here too in the same vein as Red and Blue in SM and USUM.

XZYZ are USUM-tier remakes of XY that expands the region in both story and size. Zygarde becomes the main Legendary. Characters from ORAS, USUM and DPPt-remakes return. The story is expanded and is now much longer. Zygarde is connected to not only Xerneas and Yveltal but also Solgaleo and Lunala. Necrozma can attach itself to Xerneas and Yveltal as well. Ho-Oh plays a part as well, reviving a character who dies during the climax (guess who), and cures AZ from his "undead immortality". A new Eternal Floette is born which is given to the player by AZ. Lugia is found in the post-game at the Sea Spirit's Den. Southern Kalos has areas where Xerneas and Yveltal can be found. The secrets of Diancie and Magearna are finally revealed. Zygarde recieves a final forme. The Battle Frontier is XZYZ too.

2023 - Gen 8
>>
File: 1492492687268.jpg (99KB, 568x745px) Image search: [Google]
1492492687268.jpg
99KB, 568x745px
>>
USUM will be the last gen 7 games.

2017: USUM
2018: Nothing
~Switch era~
2019: Gen 8
2020: Sinnoh remakes
>>
>>32726971
2018 will have a mainline game, even probably game freak is working in it now while finishing USUM
>>
>>32726985
I discovered the ones that say 'skip' never work. Unfortunately you always get about eight of them before you finally get one that doesn't say skip.
>>
>>32726987
This.
>>
>>32726971
Gen VII for 7 years? are you retarded?
>>
>>32726971
we wont be seeing gen 8 till 2019 at the absolute earliest. Will certainly be on the switch by then.
>>
>>32726971
>2023 - Gen 8
Kek
>>
>>32726987
/thread
>>
>>32726987
Yup
>>
I see it as usum this year dp remakes next year and then gen 8 either 2019 or 20. Gen 8 maybe for switch. All depends if masuda thinks it is a good home for a main line game. Also I say do remakes after usum because the remakes have always been at the end of a generation. LGFR came out after emerald, HGSS came out after platinum. So there is a chance of seeing dp remakes after usum and yes dp would be 3ds if they do it next year because a gen is never split up and they would want to put a new game out for a new console first.
>>
File: ultra mystery dungeon.png (60KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
ultra mystery dungeon.png
60KB, 250x166px
>>32726987
I approve this.

Thankfully, 2018 is not gonna be empty for some of us, we're gonna have at least a spin-off!
>>
>6 years between gens
Are you retarded?

2019 will be gen 8 and then DP remakes will be 2020/21, if they even happen
>>
It's 100% Gen 8 next year, followed by a break next year, then DP remakes in 2020. I know this cause I'm not retarded.
>>
>>32727360
You can't say 100%. A break seems more likely.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.