[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM Johto Starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: J0VTbeL.png (63KB, 312x169px) Image search: [Google]
J0VTbeL.png
63KB, 312x169px
Megas, Alolan Forms or Nothing?

Place bets now
>>
I hope Megas, but they probably get nothing.
>>
>>32726958
Nothing. Feel free to screen cap this post.
>>
>>32726958
Nothing, obviously.
>>
>>32726965
>>
>>32726970
OP here. It just sucks. These bros will just fall further into obscurity.

Guess we'll just have to like Charizard, Blaziken, Greninja and Venusaur if we want good starters..
>>
Hoping for Alola Forms.

Megas have been cucked so hard.

But I'm guessing nothing.

It would be fucking insane to see Alola forms though. An Alolan Typhlosion/Feraligatr would sell copies like nobodies business. But Gamefreak gonna gamefreak and let these guys down again, and again, and again.

Who wants a dragon type Totodile when we can get a rock type skiploom or some shit.
>>
>>32726958
Retcon, they'll be replaced by Pikachu in a green hat, Pikachu in a red hat and Pikachu in a blue hat. And instead of evolving, the hat it wears will just look hipper.
>>
>>32726958
Nothing simply because they were catchable in SM via island scan
>>
>>32726965
this
>>
>>32727035
say it with me
A L T E R N A T E U N I V E R S E
>>
>>32727057
This is the only way id see it as justifying it happening.

I doubt they would change their base types, but I would love if they added an extra type for Meganium/Typhlosion/Feraligatr

Grass/Fairy
Fire/Electric or Fire/Ground
Water/Dragon or Water/Dark
>>
>>32726965
This
>>
>>32727057
Nobody cares. They wont use the same starters twice in a row unless they're generations main starters (like Alola's in this case)
>>
It's important to note that Hala has a totodile ornament on his roof, and old dude npcs have meganium shirts. Make of that what you will
>>
>>32728130
what i make of that is game freak don't care about typhlosion. but then again no one with good taste cares about it.
>>
>>32726958
Exclusive Z-moves
>>
>>32727023
>Megas have been cucked so hard.
>buffed this gen

this might be some good bait
>>
>>32728309
I'd really hate if they got Z Moves to be honest.

They'd still be pretty useless in battle. Alolan Forms with added types for dual stab and stat redistribution, or megas is all that can really redeem these guys
>>
>itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>32726958
it would be incredible if any of the starter trios got alola forms and we got to pick from those instead of the same alola starters again. it'll never happen though, because it requires effort of GF's part.
>>
Megas please, Alola forms have shiy stats
>>
>>32727023
Screenshot for when rock skiploom confirmed
>>
Alolan Forms are most obvious so I'm sure they'll get that

Meganium
Grass/Fairy

Typhlosion
Fire/Ground

Feraligatr
Water/Dragon
>>
>>32726958
FUCK Johto starters. No, they can go fuck themselves. They're the worst. They don't even deserve to be fucked, much less getting Mega and Alolan forms.
>>
>>32728962
Your taste is horrendous. Seek help.
>>
>>32728773
I hope so. Gamefreak has a lot of opportunities here
>>
Hopefully megas. Hopefully not alola forms.
>>
>>32728985
This
>>
>>32726958
I think they will get megas next gen, but now I'm predicting nothing
>>
File: 1481500320820.gif (459KB, 294x182px) Image search: [Google]
1481500320820.gif
459KB, 294x182px
>>32728962
Agreed, they need focus on Pokemon that aren't shit. Instead of wasting time on the literal worst starters, the biggest mistakes made by GF, they should focus on Sinnoh ones. Or Kanto and Hoenn starters again. Even that will be better than wasting time on fucking Johto starters.
>>
>>32729002
Seems like a missed opportunity to do nothing with them with the VC release and all. Could breed a couple extra starters and bring them to alola to evolve, etc.
>>
>>32729025
If they got Megas they might not be shit lol
>>
>>32729042
And focusing on Sinnoh or Kanto/Hoenn starters might make them better. So why focus on shit?
And I didn't call shit power-wise. They're shit there too, but I was mostly referring to there design. That's the real shit part.
>>
>>32726958

Sinnoh, Unova, Hoenn, or Kanto. My bet in on either Sinnoh or Unova
>>
>>32729025
>>32729059
the whole point of giving them new forms would be to make them not shit and more interesting designs. look at what they did to marowak. but continue being a raging manchild by all means.
>>
>>32726958
yfw they don't get megas they get ULTRA evolutions Charizard X is the only mega that can also Ultra evolve
>>
>>32729085
Conceptually what would Ultra Evolutions be? Necrozma armor?
>>
>>32726958
You're certainly hopeful. I'm just expecting the Gen 7 starters and like 5 more Alolan formes.

I hope Hypno gets one.
>>
>>32729085
HE KNOWS
>>
they won't get anything, but I want Megas
>>
>>32726958
I'm hoping for Megas but they'll get Z-Moves at best.
>>
Nah, I don't think that might happen. Maybe with Sinnoh starters, not Johto ones.
>>
>>32729158
Obviously we've seen Necrozma armor appear on the Ultra Solgaleo and Ultra Lunala forms, so it'd be easy to throw that on the rest. I could especially see it on Charizard X, though that was just a joke.
Ultra evolution could be a form unlocked by exposing a Pokémon to the different dimensional properties of Ultra Space. I imagine they'd become more odd and unsettling looking, as is the trademark of the UB's. Ultra "weird" as opposed to the Mega "edge"
>>
>>32726958
Nothing, but other Johto Pokemon will get Alola forms.
>>
Mega Form would be better for viability, but Alolan form would be more interesting.
>>
>>32726958

This may or may not make sense but I'd rather have an Alolan Meganium but the other two can have a mega.

Mega Meganium would still be garbage, the only thing that can make it a usable pokemon is an alternate form with a different ability, good secondary typing and some new attacks. Typlosion and Feraligatr are fine enough as it is, they can have megas. I don't want Meganium to be one of those "If you ever want to use this pokemon at all, well then it has to be your mega" type of pokemon.

Since that won't happen, I'll lean slightly on alolan forms but I'd be really happy with either.

The reality is they won't get anything because I don't trust GameFreak to do anything cool or hype anymore.
>>
>>32726958
nerfs ;^)
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.