[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /vp/, instead of asking a girl out like usual, my sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: aQ9ym8d_460s-1.jpg (92KB, 460x435px) Image search: [Google]
aQ9ym8d_460s-1.jpg
92KB, 460x435px
Alright /vp/, instead of asking a girl out like usual, my sorry ass decides to challenge her to a <I>Pokemon battle</I> as she plays too. Might use it as an excuse to get her number, but there are a couple things wrong with that plan. One of which is she's supposedly lesbian. Haven't heard it from her, but rather from others who know her better than I. Second is that its either going to be Gen 5 or Gen 7 we battle on. Gen 7 I have all comp. mons which is alright. But gen 5 I've just recently started a nuzlocke on and I don't have jack shit. What do?
>>
Shit, forgot text formatting didn't carry over. Fuckn a...
>>
>>32726850
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>32726850
Inject a team on Gen 5 just in case.
>>
>>32726850
stop being a pussy invite her to coffee for a date and if she says yes to that tell her to bring her 3ds, gameboy, calculator etc.
Two birds 1 stone
you are presenting it as a date so you find out if she actually is lesbian and two you dont have to actually battle her if she is
>>
>>32726850
make sure your team isnt too competitive dont want to ruin her fun while showing off your powerlevel
>>
>>32726850
>>32726856
You need to go back.
>>
I love spaghetti threads
>>
>>32726850
Girls like wild boys, if you shockingly proclaim a battle on Gen 1, she will cream her pants, all that is left is getting Charizard, Snorlax, Gengar, Mewtwo, Pinsir and Vileplume, now all you need to do is win
>>
>>32728270
>Gen 1
>Not Mewtwo, Chansey, Snorlax, Gengar, Slowbro, Tauros
>>
>>32728279
>3 pokemon weak to Megakick, 3 Pokemon weak to Bite
N-no thanks
>>
Thanks for the advice. I'd have said another gen for battles, but she only has 5 and 7. Found out she actually is lesbian too. Turns out talking to people and listening gets ya places. Who knew? Either way I'll still battle, probably gonna take it easy on her tho. Format is doubles, I have some plans of what to use. She's pretty cool tho. Glad I knew she was instead of just straight up asking her out and failing.
>>
>>32728665
>only has 5 and 7
Did she have other gens at one point or is she just a filthy casual trying to pretend to like Pokemon
>>
File: image.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>32728326
>weak to a normal type move
>>
>>32726907
Dumb Hannah Poster
>>
>>32728974
She had the others at one point. Sold em to buy newer ones as I do sometimes. She skipped gen 4 though
>>
>>32728665
I know this is a bizarre thought on this site, but you could always be honest with her. "Can we do it on Gen 7? I just started a Nuzlocke on Gen 5 so I don't really have any team to battle with."
>>
>>32729011
We're a lot smarter than you think we are.
>>
>>32726850
Showdown beta
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.