[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figma Red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170608_223823.jpg (45KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_223823.jpg
45KB, 530x800px
>>
>>32725110
Red is named after his father Red Foreman who during the korean war fugged a nip. she named her agent orange damaged son red after his father.
>>
>>32725110
>Figma
vomit-chan.jpg
>>
>>32725144
what, you'd rather have more statueshit?
>>
Not bad, but I'm holding out for the Kotobukiya version, especially if they make a FRLG variant
Anyone know when it comes out/gets cheap?
>>
>>32725164
Yes
>>
>>32725110
hype
>>
>>32725186
Unless I misunderstood, the ARTFX J you posted is out since November 2016.
>>
>>32725110
Red is the pride and joy of male characters, being able to get merch and compete with the fucking females.
>>
Is leaf getting a figma?

They are my favorites respectively, i'll definitely get both
>>
>>32725186
It's out already dumbass.
>>
>>32725925
>a """character""" that only appeared once, in a remake, 12 years ago, was non-canon the moment she appeared, looks like a Red in drag, and the only role and personality she was given work better for a male, getting a figma
No.
Because no one but literal faggots give a fuck about her. And mangafags, but the manga has many more popular characters to get shill than her.
>>
>>32725925
L
>>
>>32725935
you sound like a lillie fag , waifu bait needs to stop.Underrated characters need a chnace to shine

kill yourself retard
>>
>>32725935
>personality she was given work better for a male
What personality?
>>
>>32725915
>tfw Nate/Sun/Lucas/etc. could never get figures, because they're too "cute" and not serious like Red
>>
>>32725982
Red was given a well defined personality long before he became an NPC. He was competitive, as shown by him being Blue's rival at everything long before he became a Trainer. He was quiet loner, shown by how he had no one with him on his journey, and the only person he really knew was Blue. He preferred relying on his own power, rather than other people, as shown by how he took on Team Rocket personally when a Police officer was right there. He didn't have any big goals of friendship or saving the world, he was just competitive and liked battles.

This was in his game, and later made clear when he became an NPC. Only battling and doing nothing else. Being a quiet loner, shown by his lack of interaction with anyone that isn't Blue and just talking to him. He liked battles and was competitive, confirmed by how he put that before literally everything else in his life. He preferred relying on his own power rather than getting help, shown by how he choose to train alone in mountains, rather than with others.

That's an as well defined personality as any. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it is something. Remember, dialogue isn't the only way to convey personality. Actions portray more personality than anything.

>>32725979
>.Underrated characters need a chnace to shine
A simple question. Why?
And "underrated"? Really? Leaf is rated less than what she deserves to be? Why? I would say she's overrated, if anything. She deserves nothing.
>>
>>32725989
But Rosa already got a figure, and Dawn and Chicken likely will, because they're cute and will sell. It must be hard for the female fans.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.