[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 207154.jpg (10KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
207154.jpg
10KB, 320x239px
Futile, my studies were not. It started with a shade of blue and an ever grande place, but it ended with far much more. I had linked the worlds of the death star and paradise, and unleashed a grave creature with form better not witnessed. Perhaps my work was best left unfinished.

Futile, his studies were. The gates between heaven and hell could not be controlled, but my unwelcome tool could be. Perhaps his work was best left never begun.

This time, Fabaceae will not be his main concern. And she will not be yours, either.

Beware of the Prof.
>>
>>32724776
Mohn confirmed the villain? assuming against all odds that this """leak""" is real
>>
>>32724796
What leak
>>
I could see Mohn having a role in the new UB story
Maybe in this version, he never lost his memories after falling into the Ultra Wormhole. Driven mad by encounter, h came home with only one goal, to warn them of what he saw was coming, warn them that it might be too late
>>
>>32724776
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: download785.jpg (7KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
download785.jpg
7KB, 243x208px
>>32724921
Well Celio is the guy who linked PC's between generation 3 games in FR/LG... I don't really get the riddle tho

"ever grande place" = Ever Grande City? Then what is the shade of blue and the rest of this mean?

Is Celio in USUM in connection with Mohn??
>>
>>32724955
Cerulean City, Bill.
>>
>>32724955
>Started with a shade of blue

Blue version = Something about Kanto maybe, since Celio was in the Kanto remakes?
>>
File: meta.png (212KB, 508x428px) Image search: [Google]
meta.png
212KB, 508x428px
>>32724776
We've gone too deep in the lore this time.
>>
>>32724776
inb4 Mohn is the prof in the beginning of the games who turns evil later on
Did Necrozma come from an Ultra space hole or nah?
>>
File: ConspiracyTheoryWall.jpg (21KB, 375x195px) Image search: [Google]
ConspiracyTheoryWall.jpg
21KB, 375x195px
>Shade of Blue and an Ever Grande place

Hoenn, where all this alternate universe stuff began, and Kanto

>linked the worlds of the death star and paradise

World of the Death Star=Necrozma and the Ultra Space
Paradise = Alola

>The gates between heaven and hell could not be controlled

The opening of the Ultra Wormholes

>unleashed a grave creature with form better not witnessed

Something coming out of the Ultra Wormhole
Something not friendly

>Fabaceae will not be his main concern. And she will not be yours, either

Faba and Lusamine not being your enemy, atleast not as grave a threat as something else

>Beware the Prof.
Mohn
>>
>blue, ever grande place
Sapphire Pokemon League?
>Worlds of Death Star and paradise
Alola/Hoenn and Ultra Space?
>Gates can't be controlled, tool can be
Solgaleo/Lunala?
>Grave creature with form better not witnessed
Reminds me of unbound Hoopa
>Fabacae, her
Faba and Lusamine
>Beware the Prof.
Mohn? Kukui? Burnet?

I tried to interpret the individual lines, but I don't know what to make of it.
>>
>>32725059
>>32725063
Maybe shade of blue = indigo, as in Indigo Plateau, like Ever Grande City?
>>
>>32725015
This is the most interesting thing Gamefreak has done in years. I want to go balls deep in this anon.
>>
I love when vp goes full /x/
All this from an 8 second trailer, imagine when the real stuff rolls around
>>
>>32725073
So something to do with Hoenn and Kanto...?

They were both in Gen 3, as was Celio, so...

???

I really don't know where you're going with this
>>
>>32725082
You will be disappointed, hard.
>>
>>32725111
Its about the hype on the journey not the destination
The games are all open to interpretation anyways which is why we even have stuff like this
>>
>>32725098
IDK. It's the first two regions Celio linked. He's from Kanto, and isn't Hoenn where UB's were hypothesized to be at because they took Anabel?
>>
>>32725124
This. I really don't care whether or not these are real, it's just interesting to puzzle out.

>>32725128
Maybe? I don't actually know if that part's very relevant, since it just mentions where he started. Confirms that this is indeed FRLG Celio, but I don't think there's any other important things there
>>
>>32725111
I WANT TO BELIEVE!

>X-Files theme plays
>>
Think I put it together

Celio, who linked Kanto and Hoenn together with the PC system, began research on the link between Ultra Space and Earth, working with Mohn
He established a connection between the two worlds but witnessed something terrible on the other side, and abandoned the project.

Mohn continued his work despite Celio warning that Ultra Space and Earth couldnt be controlled, seeking to control the power on the other side.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.