[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, Don't mind me, just the best game ever passing through :3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2598.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2598.png
118KB, 250x224px
Oh, Don't mind me, just the best game ever passing through :3
>>
>>32724311
I don't care about your opinions but don't you dare make me see ":3" with my own two eyes.
>>
Thats not Heartgold but i can respect your opinion.

Platinum was easily one of the best
>>
it's not emerald but there was an attempt
>>
>>32724337
Correct. It's easily better.
>>
>>32724354
frontier was made shittier and that's all that matters
region is a garbage bin compared to hoenn
>>
>>32724311
>sinnofetuses are underage b&
not surprising in the least
>>
>>32724311
So I bought platinum about a month ago (it was really expensive) and besides the very begging before you get the running shoes (cause that shit felt slow af) the game was amazing! I had a hard time choosing between piplup and turtwig. Also this gen has my favorite regional bird now. So with Platinum and the gen 2 remakes I see why people say gen 4 is their favorite. One thing that bugged me though is it was winter but there was mofos swimming and shit idk really bugged me
>>
>>32724393
>frontier
>most irrelevant feature of the games
Pick both
>>
>>32724311
Not the best imo but pretty good. I prefer Hoenn and Unova

Major cons:
-HM traversal is heavy, and the fucking mountain that cuts the world in half is annoying.
-Dex is kinda shitty, not to mention there's almost no fire pokemon
-some locations feel like a rehash the success of hoenn

But:
That sweet sweet difficulty(for a pokemon game)
Dat snow comfiness
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.