[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did he an hero? lolz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

did he an hero? lolz
>>
>>32724247
>shilling
>>
>>32724256
nah im not him. he was so fucking smug and sure he was right lmao he prolly was expecting stars and sinnoh remakes on the switch
>>
POKÉMON
>>
he tweeted 5 hours ago
>>
File: alolan-volcanic-panic-169.jpg (82KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
alolan-volcanic-panic-169.jpg
82KB, 578x327px
>>32724247
can someone please sumo up sun and moon? waiting for third versions
>>
>>32724306
Player moves to Alola, meets Lillie who has a rare pokemon called Cosmog which she stole from her crazy mom Lusamine who runs the Aether foundation, which is a pokemon protection group. She's basically gone nutso after her husband was lost in a wormhole to another world and now she's obsessed with unleashing the pokemon from that world (called ultra beasts) into this world, and she was gonna use cosmog's power to do it since cosmog is also from ultra space (which is what the other dimension is called). While on your adventure you do the island trials and fight totem pokemon which have a stat boosting aura, and you meet a group of thugs called Team Skull, one of which is Lillie's brother who also ran away from home because Lusamine is a terrible mother. Like lillie he also stole a pokemon, a genetic experiment hybrid called Type: Null which was made to fight legendaries basically. While later it turns out Lusamine was paying off Team Skull to make Aether look good so when Skull's admin steals Cosmog from Lillie while you're at Skull's base, they give it to Lusamine. Lusamine uses it to open the portal which causes Cosmog to fall into a weakened state where it doesn't move at all (Which you'll find out later is actually it's evolved form, Cosmoem, but that's not very important to the story), you and Lillie go to the Altar of the Sun/Moon because legends and whatnot, Cosmoem evolves into Solgaleo/Lunala, you ride Solgaleo/Lunala into Ultra Space, and end up fighting Lusamine who's fused with one of the ultra beasts, Nihilego, a parasitic symbiote. All her pokemon have the same stat boosting aura as the totem mons which is neat. After you beat her she unfuses from nihilego and nearly dies and you all go home bringing along the unconscious Lusamine. Once you've become champion and the credits roll Lillie leaves alola with Lusamine because it turns out Lusamine was poisoned from being fused with Nihilego (Which is Rock/Poison type).
>>
>>32725147
cool. thanks anon. so the totem pokemon exist because of the ultra space/beasts?
>>
>>32725147
What the fuck?
>>
>>32725162
Yeah, little wormholes to ultra space exposed them to the energy I guess

I ran out of space to type it but the reason Lillie and Lusamine leave the region to treat Lusamine is because they were gonna go see Bill, as a callback to Red and Green when Bill Fuses with a Clefairy, to see if he could unfuse what remains of Nihilego in Lusamine's system.
>>
>>32725162
Also I forgot:
There's a postgame plot where the international police approach you to help catch the escaped ultra beasts since they've been studying wormholes for a while. You meet with Looker and Anabel, as in Hoenn Battle Tower Anabel, who apparently got sucked through one of the ultra wormholes and lost her memory so she joined the police. You also learn that one of the Kahunas used to be Looker's Partner and their third Partner was killed by the Ultra Beast Guzzlord.
>>
>>32724247
He posted a video today with part 1 in its title that's a weird time to kill yourself.
>>
>>32725318
>>32724274
>actually following a poke tuber

kys
>>
>>32725329
>Lockstin
>Poke' tuber
>Makes one theory series

You should literally kill yourself He's like a not as successful Game Theory
>>
>>32725531
>watching more of his videos

please KYS
>>
>>32724247
>you're
>>
File: 1495056728579.jpg (76KB, 605x703px) Image search: [Google]
1495056728579.jpg
76KB, 605x703px
Poketubers
>>
>>32724247
His tweet on it:

https://twitter.com/Lockstin/status/872123030822047745

Lockstin of Gnoggin @Lockstin Jun 6

Ah, I see what they did there. Necrozma merged with solgaleo/Lunala forming 2/3 of the philosophers stone.
>>
>>32725547
>>32725329
Get Out Underage
>>
>>32725602
>makes theory videos on many video game series
>poketuber

Stupidity and anime niggers go hand and hand
>>
>>32725758
when will alchemy fags just admit they were wrong
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.