[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is sinnoh the new hoenn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
is sinnoh the new hoenn
>>
>>32722935
yes

in every sense of the phrase
>>
>>32722935
So gen 4 remakes will happen gen VIII for Switch?
>>
>>32722935
I fucking hope not, don't ruin my second favorite gen too
>>
I dont know why people are hyping this up.I say this as a fan of gen IV, d you really want neo GF to fuck up yet another game?

Hoenn fans look like retards after the atrocity that was ORAS
>>
>>32722935
I wish. The D/P remakes will be garbage just like ORAS. Expect no underground or postgame island.
>>
>>32722945
They'll happen after gen 8, there is absolutely now way they'll start Pokemon in the Switch with a remake
>>
I just want Sinnoh remakes to come in gen 8, on the switch or whatever new handheld Nintendo might've released. Maybe by then GF will have gotten their shit together.
>>
>>32722935

No. sinnoh is sinnoh and It's part of Pokémon japan.
>>
>>32722935
Good we don't need another disaster like ORAS.
>>
GB:
Gen 1 had yellow as third version and Gen 2 as a sequel.

GBA:
Gen III had emerald as third version and FRLG as remakes

DS:
Gen IV had platinum as third version and then HGSS as remakes.

Gen V had a set (sequel) as third version.

No need to make a sequel of GBA games because unless for the DSi, they were still playable and compatible. No need to make remakes as V gen because it's on the same console.

3DS:
Gen VI didn't have third versions, ORAS as remakes.

Gen VII will have Ultras, a set, as third versions.

GBA games couldn't be played on the 3ds, DS games can. If you look at this angle, which I don't like and don't agree with, and don't take into consideration virtual consoles, the only gen that needs a remake is Gen 1, unless they consider Gen 2's Kanto to be sufficient.

This seems to be GF's point of view. My opinion is that since we have 3ds models and an engine, instead of having remakes, we should have new games, sequels, for every region using those models, with updates that makes possible to play one region against another. This way we could have XY or a sequel that could play against Alola and so on. This would make possible to have new generations and regions using the lazy man's work to make everything compatible.
>>
>>32722935
Yes
>>
>>32722935
What this direct did was setting the "Sinnoh confirmed" for good.

Now GF knows very well people want Sinnoh remakes and they're very vocal about it
>>
>>32722935
no. Hoenn was good.
>>
Sinnoh became the new Hoenn as soon as ORAS were announced
>>
>>32722951
This. The most we can hope for is that the next generation of Pokemon games have a much better engine so that Sinnoh won't be butchered.
>>
>>32723345
>the only gen that needs a remake is Gen 1
WHAT ABOUT THE VIRTUAL CCONSOLE RERELEASES????
>>
>>32722951
But ORAS was good.
>>
File: 1492373620283.jpg (74KB, 710x545px) Image search: [Google]
1492373620283.jpg
74KB, 710x545px
>>32722945
>>32722981
>Pokémon:The mainline series
>Available on Switch
>>
>>32722935
Not even close. The demand for Hoenn remakes was actually high.
>>
>>32722935
sinnoh is coming fall 2019
as if you pack of tards couldnt figure out yet, after 3 remakes.
>>
>>32722944
Exactly
It always was just a new hoenn
>>
>>32722935
No, it'll never get a remake unlike Hoenn
>>
File: dp_map_full.jpg (3MB, 2286x1584px) Image search: [Google]
dp_map_full.jpg
3MB, 2286x1584px
>>32725948
That doesnt mean anything.

Nobody asked for Gen II remakes(purists had zero faith in one) yet we still got it .Not only that but it was arguably one of the best if not best title gamefreak has released thus far.

I actually WANT diamond/pearl to be under-hyped , it might actually mean that gamefreak will actually try to release a good game again.If morimoto is in charge it will be a instant classic , anyone else and its a gamble
>>
>>32726112
>That doesnt mean anything.
It answers OP's question.
>>
>>32722935
yes. gf will abandon something they can milk out of you cash heifers.
>>
Not gonna happen until after gen 8 main titles
>>
>>32722935
Kanto remake 2004
Johto remake 2009
Hoenn remake 2014
Sinnoh remake 2019
Unova remake 2024
Kalos remake 2029
Alola remake 2034

people will always complain it
>>
>>32726112
>Nobody asked for Gen II remakes
Except for the hordes of people that asked for it.
>>
>>32723345
>games have to be unplayable on the current handheld to constitute a remake
Oh I didn't know you couldn't play game boy games on the gba
>>
>>32722935
Hoenn has remakes.
>>
>>32726478
This is why giving it a single, uniform reason and/or justification beyond "GF wants more money with minimal effort" is stupid.
The reason for Gen 1 and 2 remakes would be that they're not compatible with the other games, so they'd be forever isolated, but that just doest apply to anything past those two games.
>>
>>32722935
hoenn was actually good
>>
>>32726478
They could be played but were incompatible due to the special stats, nature, etc.
>>
BW: 2010/2011 (DS)
B2W2: 2012 (DS)
XY: 2013 (3DS)
ORAS: 2014 (3DS)
*break in 2015*
SM: 2016 (3DS)
USUM: 2017 (3DS)
Generation 8: 2018 (Switch)
Gen 4 remakes: 2019 (Switch)
*break in 2020*
Pokémon 25th Anniversary Game
>>
>>32726841
USUM - 2017 3DS
D/P Remakes - 2018 3DS
GEN 8 - 2019 Switch

They need more time to develop in the new console and D/P was the first Pokemon game on dual screens so it will also be the last.
>>
>>32726478

You could play them but you couldn't transfer your mons over. That was the justification for the remake.
>>
>>32726112
>Nobody asked for Gen II remakes

>I'm new to Pokemon forums
>>
Sinnohfags became the new Hoennfags the moment ORAS was announced and they started ranting for their fucking remake. Apparently they're too stupid to see that GF fucked up the precious region Hoennfags cried for for so long intentionally to show they only remade the shit region to shut them up. Why else would they put a teaser for the bullshitfrontier, a closed down game corner, make the safari zone another route and tease Flygonfags by having someone whose ace pokemon is a Flygon give the fucking Garchomp megastone? Sinnohfags will get the same treatment after they cry about a remake long enough that they get it only to cry about their precious region being made even shittier than it already is
>>
>>32726112
>nobody asked for gen 2 remakes
>there's literally a romhack of fire red making it hour I because people wanted gen 2 remakes
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.