[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

National pokedex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: pokedex.jpg (593KB, 1400x880px) Image search: [Google]
pokedex.jpg
593KB, 1400x880px
Do you think that ultra sun and ultra moon will bring in an national pokedex or are we forever stuck with the pokebank dex?
>>
I hope it does. Removing it was bullshit. I want to read all the dex entries offline.
>>
>>32721704
Definitely was a bullshit thing to do I liked the fact you could look at pokemons animations and listen to their battle cry's yet now you can only do that with the pokemon native to alola
>>
I also hope they let you get all the mega stones instead of only being able to get the stones of pokemon native to alola
>>
It's fucked there are moves effected by weight yet you can't see all the Pokemon's weights in the game.
>>
>>32721765
I did not know that, that makes me want the national dex back even more now
>>
Of course, it's what Game Freak usually does.

In Diamond and Pearl, they removed the ability to use the bicycle in gates but Platinum brought that back.
>>
I hope the National Dex IS the Alola Dex

Every single Pokemon available between the 2 versions, starters and legendaries too like ORAS did
It's the last game of the generation and the last game of the system so I hope they go all out
>>
huh I would've never thought that this might be the final pokemon game on the 3ds, I'm guessing they'll move it onto the switch for the next games maybe?
>>
>>32721846
Bruh they don't want the 3ds to die they're releasing the 2dsXl that's cheaper than a N3dsxl meaning it's more accessible to people. They'll keep the 3ds going for another 4 years to milk it
>>
>>32721846
Yeah, theyre following the same pattern as the DS

New Game - DP, Plat
Remake - HGSS
New Game - BW
>3DS releases
Final Game - BW2

New Game - XY
Remake - ORAS
New Game - Sun,Moon
>Switch releases
Final Game - Ultra

BW2 were the last games on the DS and had the biggest dex and the most content in game, so we could be looking at the same thing for Ultra
>>
>>32721674
the games inevitably leaking a week or two before official release is what i'm waiting for. if it doesn't have basic features like the national dex again, i'm just done with the series.
>>
>>32721846
Red and Green, Game Boy
Blue, Game Boy
Yellow, Game Boy (enhanced on Super Game Boy and, outside Japan, on Game Boy Color)
Gold and Silver, Game Boy (enhanced on Super Game Boy and Game Boy Color)
Crystal, Game Boy Color
Ruby and Sapphire, Game Boy Advance
FireRed and LeafGreen, Game Boy Advance
Emerald, Game Boy Advance
Diamond and Pearl, DS
Platinum, DS
HeartGold and SoulSilver, DS
Black and White, DS (enhanced on DSi and 3DS)
Black 2 and White 2, DS (enhanced on DSi and 3DS)
X and Y, 3DS
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, 3DS
Sun and Moon, 3DS
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, 3DS
>>
>>32721862
nah, only reason the aren't fully on Switch yet is because Nintendo can't make enough systems yet to make something like Pokemon has profitable as it would be on 3DS. Gen 8 next year on Switch is the most likely scenario
>>
I hope USUM are finished games.
>>
>>32721882
Red and Green, Game Boy (enhanced on Super Game Boy)
Blue, Game Boy (enhanced on Super Game Boy)

fixed
>>
>>32721862
How new are you? They also released the Game Boy micro after the original DS.
>>
>>32721889
That's literally the entire purpose of their existence, to finish what SM didnt have the time to do since they had to be out on the 20th anniversary and coming off a break year

We're gonna see Alola as is was meant to be
>>
>>32721904
I'm telling you they're not gonna kill off the 3ds anytime soon and you can tell since there's still games being made/coming out/being developed for it. If it were dying we would see a stand still in games
>>
>>32721937
>If it were dying we would see a stand still in games
GBA games didn't suddenly stop when the DS was out either.
>>
>>32721919
well i bought early access. why should i have to pay an additional 40 dollars after buying a game sold to me as obsolete and incomplete. it'd be fine if it was the usual 2 year span between third versions, but half a year is completely shameless
>>
>>32721741
I enjoyed the hell out of that little feature and I'm pissed they removed it. It's just too bad we can't see ALL of the animations for some reason. I want to watch Xurkitree dancing on repeat.
>>
>>32721919
I also hope they exapnd the towns. A lot.
Every town but not-Ecruteak was so goddamn desolate that it felt like a ghost region.
Specially the "big cities" for the first two islands.

>>32721956
Well, by the time it comes out it will have been a year.
They should have implemented DLC updates, but these goddamn jews know that since they're so big and we're so wired for "third versions" they can get away with it.
>>
>>32721983
Game Freak has outright refused to make DLC in the format of huge additions.
>>
>>32721964
I've never seen Xurkitree dancing.
>>
>>32721998
Yeah, because they can make more money releasing two whole games.
Also moderate-sized ones like Hoenn's Battle Frontier. Probably the reason they haven't said no to DLC as a whole is because they might be thinking of adding microtransactions in some way, Poképelago was ripe for the taking...
>>
>>32721674
We're stuck with the Pokébank Pokédex.
:(
>>
>>32721704
More than that, I want to read dex entries for all the Megas and formes, not just the ones in the Alola dex.
>>
>>32723628
Megas were literally the only reason why I eagerly waited for the bank. What a disappointment.
>>
>>32721820
Gen5 didn't have all Pokémon available in the games either. However, all other gens have had them.
I expect kind of the same thing will happen here, with not everything being available between SM and USM. Only a remake would bring the complete dex together.
>>
>>32721674
Holy fuck if they add more pokemon we will get NEW DEX ENTRIES and new art! Cool!
>>
>>32721674
I hope they'll bring it back. The game feels even more incomplete without the National Pokédex
>>
>>32721820
Gen II, IV (unless you hack the event Regigigas in) and V didn't have every Pokémon available to it. I'm pretty sure gen VII will have them all, though, because of the plus sign and current unavailability of Unown and every legendary not in the Alola dex.
>>
>>32721964
Amie/Refresh animations aren't included in the dex, though I'm hoping they will one day.
>>
>>32721674
They fucking better, but my hopes are not high.
>>
>>32721820
Fuck no. No more legendaries for no reason; they belong to their region and should stay there, especially the Genies, Cress and Heatran. Fucking cancer.
>>
>>32727028
If you're gonna count that regigigas as something to hack, the same goes for shaymin, jirachi and all those.
>>
>>32721674
Hopefully.
I was bummed when I realized that there wasn't a National Pokedex on SM.
>>
>>32727236
I celebrated when they added several legendaries in Platinum.
Come BW2, something felt off.
By ORAS, it was clear that there was a line and they had crossed it long ago.
>>
>>32727388
I made a mistake. The gens I named were for getting the Diploma without needing other generations. You don't need event legendaries to get the Diploma. Regis, however, are required and they can only be received in Platinum by an event Regigigas.
>>
>>32727496
Oh, that was a massive oversight on their part.
Additionally, you couldn't get regigigas either without access to Hoenn games.
>>
>>32727521
You can get Regigigas in Platinum in Snowpoint Temple, though. You only need Hoenn games if you want Regigigas in DP.
>>
>>32727521
it was hardly an oversight, GF was just trolling us with recursiveness
>>
>>32727546
You could? I didn't even try to go regiless there after it didn't work in D/P.
>>
>>32727571
No, you're right. Regigigas can't be obtained by using only gen IV games anymore either, I thought it could but I remembered wrong.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.