[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people like Pokemon anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: a57.gif (635KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
a57.gif
635KB, 500x281px
It will be the new star fox everyone will forget about it. Seems like
>>
If you think Pokemon, one of the biggest money making franchises in the world, is any danger of reaching Star Fox level dead anytime soon then you're delusional.
>>
>>32719162
Because GF is completely out of touch with reality and what people want from them for the most part. They never listening to the fans that actually can help them. They do this again and again, even I as fan like the franchise but hate company for being this ignorant to us and thinks that the consumers will devour as long it's pokemon.
>>
>>32719162
they fucked up hard with sun/moon. They are insane if they think about I'm going to care about any of the new features and battle formats when I now know they'll just remove them in the future like triple/rotation. They have never removed core game features like this before and this loss of trust can never be restored.
>>
>>32719162
People don't hate Pokemon, they're just unhappy with the way Game Freak is taking the series. While most series progress, Pokemon takes one step forwards and two steps back.
>>
File: 20170608_164041.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_164041.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Idk, anon. I love everything about the pokemon universe and setting, but really struggle with the mainline games being too easy. Self-imposed rules have never worked well with me. Even using shitmons has gotten stale.

Need a new sort of experience, maybe. Feels like the wheels are spinning.
>>
>>32721273
Holy shit, RIP anons with OCD. I messed up. Mea culpa.
>>
>>32719162
they fucked up with the anime after and epic season
>>
>>32721550
This gotta be bait.

Xyz and epic don't belong in same sentence
>>
File: deleteitfat.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
deleteitfat.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>The 2nd biggest game series in the world with a very successful title released in the past year will forgotten like Star Fox

pls and all you people replying seriously are funny.
>>
>>32721569
wtf the mega episodes were really great except the lose of the frogstar
>>
File: 1471508196333.jpg (83KB, 401x547px) Image search: [Google]
1471508196333.jpg
83KB, 401x547px
why the fuck are the threads in this board so shitty all of a sudden? nothing but niggers whining about the state of pokemon. fuck right off.
>>
>>32719162
Leave /vp/
It's brainwashed you
>>
>>32719162
I thought people forgot about Star Fox Zero because it had forced motion controls.
>>
I just can't get into SM, they're pretty mediocre games imo, the rest of the franchise is good,trough

its not that we hate pokemon, is that we dislike SM
>>
>>32719182
Why is it that the fans of pokemon seem to hate the series more than anyone else
>>
>>32721757
/vp/ is not evidence of anything because it is an echo chamber.
>>
>>32721770
Is that why everywhere you look Twitter/YouTube/Reddit/tumblr people are shitting on Ultra Sun and moon or wha
>>
Why do people keep posting pictures of crying Tepigs posing questions?
>>
>>32721784
Shitting on a game they know nothing about. Sounds good
>>
File: BAx4chZ.gif (3MB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
BAx4chZ.gif
3MB, 340x191px
>>32721757
People on /vp/ are just a loud minority looking to complain and fit in.
>>
>>32721784
Social media tends to be an echo chamber in general.
>>
People wanted Pokemon stars in switch. Which would have been the 3rd version

But instead there shitting on the 3rd version because it's releasing on 3ds lol.

I don't get it if you didn't like sun and moon in the first place would you have wanted Pokemon stars unless your upset because you're a sinnoh who honestly though remakes would be announced
>>
>>32719162
If Pokemon was like Star Fox, we'd be having Kanto for half of the games.
>Star Fox SNES
>Star Fox 64 was a reimagining of the original
>Star Fox 64 3D
>Star Fox Zero was a reimaging of 64
People may bitch about Kanto pandering, but that's nothing compared to how Star Fox was treated. Zero being a reimagining when we JUST GOT A REMAKE was overkill.
>>
>>32721130
>they fucked up hard with sun/moon
They didn't though
I mean, it's pretty well received in others places
>>
>>32721903
This, /vp/ just hates everything.
>>
File: 1492576873641.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492576873641.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>32721757
Fans (not fanboys) often tend to be critical of the things they like. I criticize and complain heavily about the negative aspects of all my favorite things, but that doesn't make them not my favorites. I'll be less critical about something I find just mediocre because I don't care as much.
>>
>>32721822
>I don't get it if you didn't like sun and moon in the first place would you have wanted Pokemon stars
I'm going to remain open-minded about USUM because it might fix the game's problems. Third versions can sometimes make a bad game good, like Platinum fixing DP's retarded regional dex.
I also personally hope we never get Sinnoh remakes because Game Freak would probably fuck it up like ORAS.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.