[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will joe stop schilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0685.png (180KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.png
180KB, 750x1334px
Getting game freak clock out his mouth
>>
>>32718177
>clock
SINNOH CONFIRMED
>>
>>32718177
People who complain about the game not being on Switch or not being called Stars are fucking idiots. The real issue is that the games will be shit because Sun/Moon were shit. They'd be better off not releasing this game and spending an additional year of development time on the next Pokemon games.
>>
File: IMG_1809.jpg (31KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1809.jpg
31KB, 590x330px
>>32718177
>clock
>>
>>32718177
Kek. Only retards think a mainline game will be on Switch.
Are you a fucking underage?
>>
File: images.jpg (46KB, 422x349px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
46KB, 422x349px
>OP was retarded enough to buy a switch
>>
>>32718177
Well, he isn't lying now.
Also
>clock
>>
>>32718211
t. Poorfag
>>
File: 1474384446100.jpg (52KB, 508x489px) Image search: [Google]
1474384446100.jpg
52KB, 508x489px
>>32718195
>The real issue is that the games will be shit because Sun/Moon were shit.
Not only are you OBJECTIVELY incorrect but.

>Black 2 and White 2 were shit because Black and White were shit!
>Platinum was shit because Diamond and Pearl were shit!
>Emerald was shit because Ruby and Sapphire were shit!
>Crystal was shit because Gold and Silver were shit!

>They'd be better off not releasing this game and spending an additional year of development time on the next Pokemon games.
Isn't that exactly what the Federation Force manchildren were screaming?

>Don't release the game!
Man, I can't believe Joe was actually right about something.
>>
>>32718202
Kek. Only retards don't know a console Pokemon game was confirmed to be in development by Game Freak two months ago.
Are you a fucking newfag?
>>
>>32718241
Pokken DX still ain't a mainline game
>>
>>32718240
BW, DP, RS and GS weren't shit, they just had room for improvement. SM are OBJECTIVELY rotten to the core and slapping a new coat of paint over it won't fix them (especially with only one year of additional development time).

>Isn't that exactly what the Federation Force manchildren were screaming?
Next Level Games don't make the mainline Metroid games, the development of Federation Force didn't impact the development of any other Metroid game. Game Freak, on the other hand, DO make the mainline Pokemon games and this game is taking away resources from the next one.

>Man, I can't believe Joe was actually right about something.
I'm not going to force Game Freak to abandon the game, I'm simply not going to eat everything they shit out like you will.
>>
>>32718285
Honestly I know people have short memories but when r/s and d/p came out a lot of people called them shit
>>
File: 1494878822988.jpg (37KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494878822988.jpg
37KB, 500x432px
>>32718285
>BW, DP, RS and GS weren't shit, they just had room for improvement.
I don't have an anime face smug enough for this.

>SM are OBJECTIVELY rotten to the core and slapping a new coat of paint over it won't fix them (especially with only one year of additional development time)
There doesn't exist an anime face smug enough for this.

>Next Level Games don't make the mainline Metroid games...
That wasn't my question.
Is that or is that not exactly what the Federation Force crybabies asked for?

>I'm not going to force Game Freak to abandon the game, I'm simply not going to eat everything they shit out like you will.
Okay then, just don't play the game.
>>
>>32718299
They really didn't, most of the hate those games get come from hindsight due to the third versions vastly improving issues that shouldn't have really existed in the first place. Most of the complaints with RS at the time were due to the lack of backwards compatibility, otherwise they were fairly well received.
>>
>>32718320
>I don't have an anime face smug enough for this.
Wow, you sure convinced me with those hot arguments of yours.

>Is that or is that not exactly what the Federation Force crybabies asked for?
The point was that the comparison was stupid because they're completely different. People who complained about Federation Force "stealing development" from a real Metroid games were idiots too.

>Okay then, just don't play the game.
I won't, I still have a right to complain though.
>>
File: 152364364375474.jpg (21KB, 266x285px) Image search: [Google]
152364364375474.jpg
21KB, 266x285px
>>32718285
What an utter retard.
These are the types of scum that infest this board.

How is it possible to have opinions this bad?
>>
>>32718326
Is sun and moon not well recived. 17 million copies sold in 8 months 86% metacritic there is litteraly no way to judge a opinion of 17 million people. Other than sales of the next games. If there is a drastic drop than people don't bother continuing with franchise and that's fine
>>
>>32718177
He is right.
>>
>>32718285
>especially with only one year of additional development time
USUM would've started development when ORAS were completed.
Probably.
>>
>>32718285
>DP werent shit

>slow as fuck battles/overworld, poorly optimized enginge
>retarded pokedex distribution, most of the new evos are post national-dex
>which leads to retarded choices of pokemon on e4/gyms such as flint having almost no fire pokemon and a fucking ambipom on volkner's team
>shitty story that is basically rs story but worse
>>
File: 1495346153521.jpg (95KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
1495346153521.jpg
95KB, 897x869px
>>32718345
>Wow, you sure convinced me with those hot arguments of yours.
As have you.
Please, let's continue this piss fight.

>The point was that the comparison was stupid because they're completely different.
You're not answering my question.

>I won't, I still have a right to complain though.
Unfortunately.
>>
>>32718366
That's why I said "additional". All the other third versions usually had two years of additional development time and they were 2D grid-based games (which require a lot less effort to edit than 3D games).
>>
>>32718177
I unfollowed him because 90% of what he tweets is bitching about people bitching about Nintendo. I'm not even a Joe hater like some anons on this board but Joe's twitter is fucking annoying
>>
>>32718177
>>32718233
>Calls someone else a shill
>Dropped $400 on a console with no games
Like pottery.
>>
>>32718366
People think they developing games right after sun and moon releaeed.

Sun and moon were finished properly in august and September. The rest of months were manfucting the carts, promotion etc.
>>
>>32718382
The original question was "Isn't that exactly what the Federation Force manchildren were screaming?". The answer is no, since Federation Force wasn't eating into the development time of another Metroid game. The few people that did claim it was were misinformed idiots.

Now I want you to explain to me why Sun and Moon were good objectively games.
>>
>>32718387
>(which require a lot less effort to edit than 3D games)
Is editing a 3D game today not comparable with editing a 2D game 7 years ago?
>>
>>32718285
>SM are OBJECTIVELY rotten to the core

I really liked them, things I didnt:
- a better Alola dex with a little bit more variation
- I want more alola forms
- UBs are cool, but it would be cooler if we could catch them like legendaries instead of running around and waiting for them
- I would like more(yes you read that right) more stuff involving hau and gladion, the we became best friends thing was way too fast
- too many places you can´t enter
- fishing is shit
- e4 is kahunas again

I didn´t play postgame, but I would always like having a complete battle facility. Everything else were fucking great anon.
>>
>>32718428
>- I would like more(yes you read that right) more stuff involving hau and gladion
Agreed. I wanted to see Gladion do more. You battle him 3 times and the third time was after everything was resolved. He was supposed to be Skull's enforcer right? Why did we never see him doing his job? Gladion was the rival I wanted but he had nearly no screen time.
>>
S&M were fucking great. Only issue is, just like every other new games in each gen, they need a 3rd version / sequel to truly shine and be refined to near perfection.

I would like for the gyms to be completed. Totem trials can stay, I enjoyed them, they were fun, but I don't like that they're a straight up replacement to gyms personally. Same could be said for the Kahuna battles. I would like gyms to be something that goes alongside them.
>>
>>32718428
Oh yeah I forget to add:

I would like to have the trial captain battles be a little bit more obvious. I didn´t even know this until I was before the league and it was really sad, when they were so underleveld. So either make them Post game or make them battlefacility leaders or something like that.
>>
File: 1477598635924.jpg (394KB, 485x599px) Image search: [Google]
1477598635924.jpg
394KB, 485x599px
>>32718416
>Now I want you to explain to me why Sun and Moon were good objectively games.
Here, let me just go and fetch some random review. Unless you actually expect me to waste my time typing something for you.

>Sun and Moon go even further, introducing much-needed adjustments to item management, traveling and battling. The games also buck core elements of the Pokémon formula, like gyms and badges, to create a unique experience.

I'll save you all the story talk, because that's all very subjective. I personally liked it but if somebody didn't then I'm not going to tell them they're wrong.

>But the most affecting change made to the series here is a great quality of life improvement. A type effectiveness indicator bakes into the gameplay what I've had to regularly look up on my own since I first played Pokémon Red in 2000. After facing off against a Pokémon once, the game automatically charts whether a move will be effective or not. This is fantastic for newcomers, but it's also a relief for people like me who have had to juggle the specifics of an increasing number of Pokémon types over the year.

>The Alola region's diverse ecosystem makes random battles even more exciting. It also is a boon for collectors. The importance of crafting a strong Pokémon crew to take to victory in battle isn't lost on Sun and Moon, and that's apparent in the story, too: The main prize of the island trials is no longer badges, but a set of high-powered gems called Z-Crystals. They're a way more useful reward, as any Pokémon can use the Z-Crystal that corresponds to the type of one of its moves. Unlike the more limited selection of overpowered Mega stones in the previous generation games Pokémon X and Y, anyone can use a Z-Crystal and is encouraged to do so. They're flashy and they're fun to use, even if the benefit isn't as great as it's made out to be.
>>
>>32718428
I dunno, I liked the e4 for the most part. It made you expect kahunas from Hala and Olivia, but you got Acerola as a stand-in for Nanu and Kahili, the only other character you meet that has actually completed the island challenge.

Sure you can remove Acerola and Olivia, but Hala should definitely stay. You keep hearing about how strong Hala is supposed to be from several other characters, but his team was first boss trash. It was nice to see him 'go all out' for you in the end.
>>
>>32718475
>diverse ecosystem
I tried a nuzlocke run and had so many dupes via Rattata/Raticate, Yungoose/Gumshoos, Fearow, and Pelipper that I never even filled up a whole box.
X/Y had a better diversity among routes. Too bad that's pretty much all I can say about X/Y.
>>
>>32718177
Those guys complaining are something like that on twitter and similar
>MUH SWITCH HAS NO GAMES! I want every Nintendo franchise on Switch in less than one year after the console release or I'll write a lot of angry tweets about not buying any more Nintendo games.
Fun fact, that kind people will still buy US or UM.
>>
>>32718475
Sun and Moon go even further, introducing much-needed adjustments to item management, traveling and battling

Trials are the exact same as gyms in all but names. You complete a trivial puzzle and there's a boss battle at the end. If anything, the trial puzzles are even more braindead than the usual gym puzzles.

The type effectiveness indicator is a quality of life change but every new Pokemon game has those. It's like claiming Black and White are amazing solely because they introduced auto-repel or Ruby and Sapphire was amazing solely because they introduced the running shoes.

The ecosystem was not diverse at all. The majority of Pokemon you'd encounter were the same on every route (Yungoos, Rattata, etc.) and a significant number of Alola Pokemon were locked behind a <10% encounter rate. You'd have to go out of your way if you wanted to use the new Pokemon.

I thought Z-moves were a decent addition but they hardly revolutionise the gameplay (especially since every battle in the game can be easily beaten without them).

And I don't have an issue with the games having story. I do have an issue with the way the game handles it's story. You have several minutes of unskippable cutscenes and dialogue that take centre-stage in the game. The game isn't about going on an adventure, it's about reaching the next area so you can trigger the next cutscene/dialogue. It may not seem bad on the first playthrough but it will almost certainly become a chore to sit through on subsequent playthroughs. And the region lacks areas to explore. There aren't optional areas to explore like Mt. Mortar or the Abandoned Ship. And Victory Road in Alola is pretty much just a straight path, as opposed to the sprawling caves that act as a final test like it was in the older games.
>>
>>32718405
>dropping any money on 240p handcramp machine
roflmao
>>
>Joe is on GameExplain (and a shitload of other Pokémon Youtubers) are all constantly talking about how they want D/P remakes, or a Switch game
>US/UM are announced
>Suddenly literally every one of them is acting like they knew this was coming, and we should stop being ungrateful

Like, shut the fuck up niggas, you aint tricking anybody, we know you're all just as let down by this
>>
File: 1475769889998.jpg (21KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
1475769889998.jpg
21KB, 368x298px
>>32718983
Yeah.
Now that USUM is here, we'll NEVER have Diamond and Pearl remakes.
This fucking blows.

I'm disappointed in you, GameFreak.
You never do anything right.
>>
>>32718177
Well I dislike him but he is right on that point
>>
For real though, would it have been so hard just to put one version on the Switch, with the non-downscaled models?
>>
>>32718983
Yeah he is ridiculous
>>
>>32718177
Wasn't he shilling Stars all this time?
>>
Just got a Switch last night and it's great. Sad Pokemon isn't here yet but I'm hoping for a new MD next year to fill the void.
>>
>>32718983
Joe literally said that the next Pokemon games would not be on Switch during the Gamexplain discussion.
>>
>>32718395
joe's twitter is annoying because joe is annoying. he makes pokemon threads on gaf miserable with his in-your-face aggression
>>
File: brexit.png (982KB, 1273x672px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
982KB, 1273x672px
>Ultra SM will be bad because SM is bad!

With that logic Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum is also shit.
>>
>>32719238
Red & Blue > Yellow
>>
>>32719221
>OR a switch game
I was referring to all the public faces of the Pokémon community

Literally all of them were clamoring for D/P or "Stars" in some way. I can't even think of a single PokéTuber that wanted or expected another 3DS Alola game within a single year. And yet now all of them are saying it should have been expected, and people are ungrateful for expecting more.
>>
>>32719238
Red/Blue and Gold/Silver were actually perfectly solid games at their launch though.

They were literally the biggest and best games at their launch.

It was only at R/S did the games start to feel downgraded until their third versions
>>
>>32719238
>ORAS will be good because FRLG and HGSS were good
>>
>>32719224
He defends game freak way too much. Like it hurts too see critism about Pokemon. He really gotta be on Nintendo payroll
>>
>>32719269
Oras is better than FR/LG
>>
File: IMG_3710.png (189KB, 853x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3710.png
189KB, 853x791px
>>32718405
>He still uses the 3ds
>>
>>32718195
I think it's safe to say GF will rush the game even if given eternity.
>>
>>32719277
He's probably just autistic, like the people on /vp/ who mindlessly defend Game Freak.
>>
>>32718177
Joe is right though.
>>
>>32718177
>sucking Dialga
>>
>>32718177
and they say that pc gamers are a bunch of port beggars, jesus christ
>>
>>32719001
We're getting gen4 remakes. They wouldn't have buffed Bibarel if they weren't.

Also you dont want D/P remakes, you want a platinum remake. Unless you liked the region of no fire types?
>>
>>32718409
B team worked on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon while A team worked on Sun and Moon. A team is currently working on generation 8 and has since Sun and Moon released. B team will start work on Gen 8's next games(or D/P remakes) when the time comes for gen 8. It's how things have always been.
>>
>>32719367
As opposed to the people who mindlessly shitpost and attack Game Freak? It takes a special type of person to spend time shitting on something they hate instead of doing or discussing something they enjoy
>>
>>32718428
>that bit about UBs
I actually liked having to hunt them down. Mostly just the thought that you're hunting them, but I really wish you could see them in the overworld. I always thought it was cool it be traveling through a cave then suddenly stumble upon a legendary pokemon like Giratina, and Zygard for example.
>>
Switchfags are cucks, what else is new
>>32719001
>Now that USUM is here, we'll NEVER have Diamond and Pearl remakes.
Are you fucking stupid? It's always been one remake per system, 3DS already got its remake, we're not getting D/P remakes until gen 8 comes out.
>>
>>32718177
Joe's not shilling with that tweet. There were literal autists complaining about the Switch not getting any 10/10 new Pokemon game, The salt was real.
>>32718285
HaHa look at me I hate the current game lol XD
>>32718326
They really did.
Ruby and Sapphire got shat on by a lot of old pokemon fans when they came out.
>>32718349
Just your daily loud minority complaining about the recent game without giving valid opinions and calling the games complete utter dogshit with their own high standards.
>>32718983
wanting a switch mainline game =/= bitching about there not being one
>>32719001
Good bait pal you really got us there. Remember when XY came out, they stopped making remakes and we didn't get RSE remakes man fuck GF I wish they made RSE remakes.
>>32719175
People should buy Switch for their other games and whatever upcoming known games it will get.
>>32721863
>instead of doing or discussing something they enjoy
Or those equally if not more autistic fucks could at least give legit/believable reasons as to why ___ sucks to them.
>>
>>32719277
Nigga he is a guy who's run one of the biggest Pokemon fansites, if not the biggest, for what has to be nearly two decades now almost entirely on his own. I doubt a single other fan has put in as much retarded effort as he has over the years.

He's just a typical mega fan. We've had these for centuries.
>>
>>32722056
I too wish they made an Emerald remake.
>>
File: 1467911317811.png (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1467911317811.png
34KB, 960x498px
>>32721918
>Are you fucking stupid?
It was blatant sarcasm, you fucking retard.
>>
>>32722471
>He's just a typical mega fan. We've had these for centuries.
That is a very polite way of spelling autistic fanboy.
>>
>>32718197
time is a tool you can put on the wall or wear it on your wrist
>>
>>32722510
Autism the modern generic insult for it, but I was trying the emphasize the breadth of time here. Joe has been shilling since before most people even knew what Autism was.
>>
>>32722549
Sure it is a buzzword, but he seriously has some autistic tendencies. In the sense that I don't doubt he could get diagnosed with mild autism.
>>
>>32719269
Those arent the same gens you fucking retard.
>>
>>32718759
240p with new 3d technology in 2010 was a better purchase than a 720p lcd screen in 2017.
>>
>>32722588
His wife looks like a little boy. I think autism isn't the best insult you could come up with.
>>
File: N O MAMES.png (265KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
N O MAMES.png
265KB, 620x348px
>>32718405
>No games
>>
File: squidwards laughs at you.png (253KB, 372x278px) Image search: [Google]
squidwards laughs at you.png
253KB, 372x278px
>>32723086
>pokemon on that pic
PFFFFFFFFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>32723086
How do you people not understand that multiplats and ports don't count?
>>
File: games people give a shit about.png (8KB, 116x51px) Image search: [Google]
games people give a shit about.png
8KB, 116x51px
>>32723086
fixed your pic buddy
dont lie to yourself, deep down you know the switch is just a zelda machine
>>
>>32723158
they count when it's for nintendo :^)
>>
>>32723158
Okay. Then by this logic PS4 had literally 0 games for two whole years until Bloodbourne came out. Xbox doesn't have any games because I can play them all on PC if I wanted to.
>>
>>32723147
>Pokken isn't a Pokemon game
>gen 8 isn't a Pokemon game.
>>
>>32719302
What's wrong with the 3ds? I still like playing games on it.
>>
>>32723147
Well, to be fair, Pokken is a pokemon game coming to the switch
>>
>>32723158
Inferior ports and multiplats don't count*

>>32723790
Just look up on gematsu the amount of games in the ps4 category. I'm tired of your console wars. Ps4 is actually worth the asking price if we're speaking strictly hardware costs. I don't care what you consider worth or not. I bought an xbone for peggle 2 and still don't see a reason to own a Switch.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.