[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they'll fix the cloning glitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GS.png (4KB, 320x144px) Image search: [Google]
GS.png
4KB, 320x144px
Do you think they'll fix the cloning glitch?
>>
they didn't fix any bugs in RGBY, they're not going to fix them on GS

the English version will still have the Coin Case bug because they forgot that terminating byte values differ from Japanese lol
>>
>>32718013
Whoa, what's this Coin Case bug? I've never heard of it and I spent years playing Silver
>>
>>32718030
it messes up graphics and allows for arbitrary code execution (ACE)

it only exists in the English versions
>>
>>32717999
Hopefully not
>>
>>32717999
im actually more worried about tranfering shinies.... they fucked up the stats on the gen1 games, so we might actrually get to a point where shiny pokemon from GSC become regular pokemon in USUM
>>
>>32718097
>they fucked up the stats on the gen1 games
but they didn't
>>
>>32718109
"In Generation 2, shininess is determined by IVs - specifically, Speed/Defense/Special must be equal to 10, and Attack must be 2/3/6/7/10/11/14/15. (Note that IVs only go up to 15 in the Game Boy games). Pokebank attemps to take this into account, but gets the role of the Attack and Defense IVs exactly backwards. Meaning, Pokemon that would be shiny in GSC lose their shininess, and other pokemon will gain shininess."
>>
>>32718118
that's an issue with Poké Transporter and Pokémon Bank, not RGBY and/or GSC
>>
>>32718126
i never said it was the gen1 games fault, its fucked up on the bank way, so your GSC shinies might become regular pokemon in USUM
>>
>>32718118

Hopefully gen 2 imports just check if it's shiny or not so gen 1 imports have improved odds of being shiny.
>>
>>32718154
DVs in RGBY and GSC work the same so that's very unlikely
>>
>>32718037
How does one trigger it?
>>
>>32718698
interact with a Machop, Machoke, and/or Machamp (Pokédex, Vermilion City, Goldenrod mall), then use the Coin Case
>>
>>32718728
there are other Pokémon like Bellsprout that work, I think
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.