[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not salty. I actually liked sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (18KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
18KB, 266x190px
But I honestly hope ultra sun and moon. Flop so hard.

Game freak really really needs to get humbled. They have multi billion franchise and they 115 employees. Their incompetence is so so bad. They do it on purpose.

Even if they flop Pokemon will go on but hopefully it can lead to changes and they can stop taking there loyal fanbase for granted
>>
no one cares
>>
you know fuck all about the new games 'cept for new legendary form.
Cry more you fuckin pansy.
>>
>>32717668
100% agree
>>
>getting this mad over a filler game
>>
>I actually liked sun and moon
stopped reading there
>>
They want that lazy yokai money
>>
>>32721448
Why?
>>
>>32721443
A filler game that's the definitive version of gen 7 being released one year after with an enhanced story and an implied multiple new formes for Pokemon.

It's like calling someone mad for buying a game and then the DLC and then finding out that there's going to be a definitive version that's not only cheaper but comes with the DLC, the sequel also with DLC and a another cheap game.
>>
>>32717668
I just want Pokemon Little and Bitch versions already
>>
>>32717668
>I'm not salty
>salty
gtfo you underage
>>
>>32721508
>A filler game that's the definitive version of gen 7 being released one year after with an enhanced story and an implied multiple new formes for Pokemon.
You mean like Crystal?

Was gen 2 shit, anon?
>>
>>32721559
>You mean like Crystal?
If it was announced not even a year after the release of GS and had new forms to use. I guess?

>Was gen 2 shit, anon?
It's the second worst generation that brought the Pokemon fad to a quick halt rather than a slow decline, what do you think.
>>
>>32721599
>brought the Pokemon fad to a quick halt rather than a slow decline

Hopefully this happens again. Gen 1 and 7 are easily the worst generations there are and are also the most shilled by normies. There's a very obvious connection.
>>
The games should flop. Nintendo shouldn't hit there 5 million 3ds goal. With the reaction on social about them it will flop.

When you hit you're point your open to the greatest changes
>>
>>32717668
Or, hopefully it will have one particular stand out feature that fans love and sell really well, so GF know to keep that fucking feature IN next time.
>>
>>32717668
You don't even know anything about the new game, you turboslut bimbo.
>>
>>32721508
THey've been doing this for 20 years and you get mad now?
>>
The only people that are mad about USM are Switchcucks.
>>
>>32717668
I hope Ultra means 2.
>>
You guys are so fucking stupid and have been making the same threads since last year.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.