[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one excited for these games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Pokemon ultra sun and Ultra moon will be fun
>>
>>32717203
Until we get more details, tough for anyone to bash it or suck its dick in an informed manner.
>>
>>32717203
Yeah probably, but is it worth it?
>>
File: a57.gif (635KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
a57.gif
635KB, 500x281px
>>32717235
Worth what
>>
>>32717203
I'm super hyped, can't wait for CoroCoro next week!
>>
File: 1479679578651.png (78KB, 427x304px) Image search: [Google]
1479679578651.png
78KB, 427x304px
>>32717203
Everyone on this board should be excited for those games. Crystal is much better than GS, Emerald is much better than RS, Platinum is much better than DP, BW2 are much better than BW. The third version/sequels have so far always fixed many major flaws in the original games and added a bunch of new stuff. The general consensus on this board seems to be that DP are among the worst Pokemon games whereas Platinum is one of the absolute best, probably in the top 3, so I don't really understand why people are being so cynical about Ultra Sun/Moon. Third versions are perfectly capable of turning mediocre games into great ones.
>>
>>32717301
optimism doesn't get as many (you)'s

besides most of the posters on this board are children trying too hard to fit in with edgy board culture
>>
>>32717301
People on /vp/ overstate the flaws of Diamond and Pearl. Platinum did improve the games a lot but the original games still had a solid region to work with. The Alola region is just awful, it certainly take more than a year's worth of additional work to make Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon good games.
>>
>>32717350
>besides most of the posters on this board are children trying too hard to fit in with edgy board culture

I'm glad someone actually sees this, instead of biting the same bait constantly, or joining the autistic bandwagon like a sheep.

Its summer on top of being the leak season, which means more than 90% of the posters here are kids out of school with free time, just take a look at the catalog, and let that sink in.
>>
>>32717301
Every game after BW2 has been a dissapointment. Previously we said that ORAS would be great since Game Freak have a good track record with remakes, then that ended up being dissapointing. It makes sense to go into the game with low expectations, that way you can't be dissapointed.
>>
>>32717401
Oras was better than FR/LG
>>
>>32717203
If you enjoyed the shitfest that was Sun/Moon then you'll probably enjoy Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. If you enjoy shitty cinematic experiences over an actual game then you're perfectly entitled to your own opinion.
>>
>>32717450
Thank you. I guess I will enjoy this shitfest too. Enjoy your no game less switch
>>
>>32717444
But it still lacked certain features from Emerald that really had no reason to be excluded. You can give Game Freak the benefit of the doubt and say that they were rushed for time and couldn't implement the Battle Frontier in time (although if that were the case they really should have delayed the game rather than releasing an unfinished product). But there's no reason why they couldn't have added things like Gym Leader rematches, Emerald's improved Gym Leader teams, making double battles more common or even Battle Tents.
>>
>>32717485
>implying I bought a Switch
Nice projection
>>
File: 1496759980506.png (30KB, 312x298px) Image search: [Google]
1496759980506.png
30KB, 312x298px
>>32717359
>it certainly take more than a year's worth of additional work to make Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon good games.
I'd agree, if it wasn't so apparent that a ton of stuff got cut from the game at the last second. Unlike the other games, where the additions seem to mostly have been done from scratch, here they have a basis to work on. If they finish it, re-add it all in and give us a few extras, the games might just be salvageable.
>>
>>32717376
>just take a look at the catalog
>It's actually less shit now than it has been for the past 4 months
Really makes you think, actually.
>>
>>32717301
Not enough info.
Literally announced barely 6 months after the previous games.
Previous 3DS installments don't instill confidence.
ORAS was almost there but left out the frontier for dumb as heck reasons and other things.
Not a sequel but instead a third version with TWO games.

I genuinely hope this turns out amazing, but I won't blame anyone for being pessimistic about these games for now.
>>
Meh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.