[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1379982406423.png (5KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1379982406423.png
5KB, 311x311px
Steel/Flying
Abilities: Serene Grace, Natural Cure or Sturdy

HP: 255
Atk: 80
Def: 140
Sp.Atk: 75
Sp.Def: 135
Spd: 70

>can set hazards
>can remove hazards
>can phaze
>basically the best wall in the game with those stats
>has various special attacks including beambolt, flash cannon, fire blast, dark pulse, dazzling meme and air slash
>can boost sp.atk with CM while also becoming a special tank
>has physical attacks like iron head, drain punch, all of the elemental punches and brave bird
>can boost atk with SD but can also use curse to boost atk and def
>can raise speed with agility
>can flinch people to oblivion with twave+iron head/air slash+serene grace
etc...
>>
>>32716784
A new Ubers staple!
>>
>>32716784
Slower than Chomp, RU trash
>>
>>32716784
Why did you post Ultra Celesteela's stats anon? Do you want GF to start a purge in our staff again?
>>
That's cool but can you fuck it?
>>
>Skarmbliss
Fuck off stallfag
>>
>>32716784
The one thing to surpass mega fug in AG, except if it carries v-create:
252+ Atk Life Orb Rayquaza-Mega V-create vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 408-481 (57.1 - 67.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

This would be absurd levels of broken anyways. You'd have to rely on the strongest of wallbreakers out there to always 2HKO, and it can carry wish-protect if it wants to. Every team would have one of these, a taunt user, one or more wallbreakers to get rid of the opponent's, and a wild card. That'd be the meta.
>>
>Sturdy
>Not Multiscale
>>
>>32717473
neither skarmory nor blissey have multiscale. If I was looking to create the ultimate Pokemon it would certainly be a fairy/steel type.
>>
>>32717495
If you're going to be that anal, replace steel or flying with Normal.
>>
>Still can be easily beaten by non uber pokemon.
This is autistic and you know it. /thread
>>
>>32717584
It cant. Now kys
>>
>>32717584
Shedinja can wall Kyogre. I guess Kyogre belongs in PU now.
>>
>no direct recovery outside of drain punch
Trash it goes
>>
>>32717784
It might as well considering how much better Groudon is.
>>
>>32717804
Softboiled
>>
>Set up Hail
>Swinub used Endeavor!
>>
4 move syndrome would stop it from dominating ubers too much.
>>
>>32716784
It's shit because taunt bait and 4MSS, this why you use defensive cores or why synergy exists in general, you can let every member focus on a specific job.
>>
>>32717776
>missing quads and being a tasteless pleb
Pls, continue my amusement.

>>32717784
>moving the goalpost
>>
>>32717804
Roost
>>
>>32718340
Fuck off retard. It is an infinitely better Skarmory or Blissey at the bare minimum. It is AG to the max
>>
>>3271976 then why not go one step further and and shuckle? steel/bug sturdy and a hell of a defense, you might say fire counters it but then it also has moves such as rock slide!
>>
>Skarmbliss
What is this, Gen 3?
Next you're going to tell me that you're using McGengar and Tyraniboah
>>
Smogon still wouldn't ban it because nothing is ever defensively uber.
>>
>>32720440
Lugia? Giratina? Zygarde-C? Aegislash? Deoxys-D?
>>
>>32720470
>Lugia? Giratina?
Box legendaries
>Zygarde-C
Too versatile to counter
>Aegislash
Too versatile to counter
>Deoxys-D?
Supportive uber
>>
>>32720492
>Box legendaries
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>32719761
you must be at least elo 1050 to post here
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.