[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never played a Pokémon game in my entire life and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

File: slowpoke_pokemon.jpg (27KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke_pokemon.jpg
27KB, 600x655px
I've never played a Pokémon game in my entire life and I only saw a few of the TV episodes and movies including the very first episode. I was confused just what exactly the games were like until I learned that they were essentially just RPGs. They sound like fun when I was described them by another community, so I have a few questions. I am only really familiar with the most common and most meme'd. e.g. Pikachu, Meowth, Squirter, Charmander, Mudkip, Slowpoke, and Abra.

Is there a greater continuity between all of the Pokémon games?

Are all of the games essentially the same thing in terms of structure and gameplay mechanics?

Do the colors and letters in the titles have significance?

Are there or are there any plans to announce a title for the Nintendo Switch?

What Pokémon games do you recommend for a beginner or someone who is completely new to the Pokémon franchise?

I apologize for being a massive Slowpoke, but the games do look like fun the more I check them out. Not sure why my interest in this franchise is growing despite never having any when I was a child in the 90's.

One more question: Pokémon are essentially just animals, right?

I felt the pic is greatly related.
>>
>>>/out/
>>
>>32714500
I will once I get responses.
>>
>>32714492
>kind of
>yes
>kind of, some pokemon can only be caught in one version (ex: arbok is in red but not blue, reverse for sandslash)
>not that we know of
>they're all pretty similar, you'll be fine with whatever one you can get most easily
>pretty much
>>
>>32714523
Can you still obtain the other Pokémon that aren't in the game? E.g. If I get Red is there still means to get Sandslash?

Thank you for responding.
>>
>>32714492
>What Pokémon games do you recommend for a beginner or someone who is completely new to the Pokémon franchise?
FRLG, or RBY if you're a masochist. Then see how you feel about the series and decide how many more games you're willing to play.
>>
>>32714492
>Is there a greater continuity between all of the Pokémon games?
Yes, but it isn't essential to enjoy it
>Are all of the games essentially the same thing in terms of structure and gameplay mechanics?
Yes, but generally each one has something unique about it, due to them randomly adding and removing mechanics and features
>Do the colors and letters in the titles have significance?
Each version is slightly different than its counterpart. The titles sometimes reflect plotpoints
>Are there or are there any plans to announce a title for the Nintendo Switch?
Game Freak put out an ad saying theyre hiring for Switch dev
>What Pokémon games do you recommend for a beginner or someone who is completely new to the Pokémon franchise?
Pokemon Red and Blue if you want to start where it all began. Pokemon Black and White if you want something unique. Pokemon X and Y if you want the mainstream Pokemon experience. Pokemon Sun and Moon if you want to play the latest.
>Pokémon are essentially just animals, right?
Nah bruh they're monsters
>>
>>32714492
No, for the most part each game starts with a new protagonist in a new region with new villains, and each time the first hour or so is spent explaining what Pokémon are to you. Other than a few characters from previous games appearing, there's practically no link between them
>Are all of the games essentially the same thing in terms of structure and gameplay mechanics?
All of the main-series games are very similar. Sun & Moon have a slightly different structure in that all the previous games have eight gym leaders, while SM has a bunch of "trials" which follow the same general idea. You also take down an evil team each generation. In terms of gameplay mechanics, the number of moves, Pokémon, abilities etc. have been greatly increased in each generation, but you can just run through the game pressing your most powerful attack.
Most games are paired up and are essentially the same games with slight variations in the story or available Pokémon, for instance, X is almost the same as Y except the villains use Xerneas or Yveltal respectively, Black is the same as White except the villains use Reshiram instead of Zekrom, and the story changes a little bit around that. Usually the colours match one of the signature Pokémon of the game.
Nintendo are secretive about upcoming games. Chances are there will be one in 2018 or 2019, but that's entirely speculation.
[cont]
>>
>>32714536
Yes you can get them by trading with another version
>>
File: 1485499033564.png (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485499033564.png
599KB, 1920x1080px
>>32714492
Yes and no, Most mainline games take place in the same universe but don't directly reference the past games USUALLY. Exceptions include Gen 2 and the sequel games (b2/w2)

more or less. Catch pokemon, Battle Gyms, Be the best. The Biggest shakeup has been Sun and moon with replacing gym battles with trials.

they usually signify the legendary pokemon the game will have you fight at the end of the 2nd act. Except for Red/blue/yellow and Leafgreen/firered, those are the colors of the starters.

not at the moment, but knowing nintendo, there will be one soon enough. Probably next year

Pokemon is pretty good about easing you into the game slowly, as every single game is essentially for beginners. Choose whichever you like and have fun.

>>32714492
>One more question: Pokémon are essentially just animals, right?

Pretty much
>>
>>32714536
Yes, trading with other players.
>>
>>32714536
Not without trading. The later games have trading via wifi (XY onwards), so you can drop off an arbok and ask for a sandslash and you'll probably get one by the end of the day.
>>
>>32714541

X, Y, Sun or Moon would be good. FireRed and LeafGreen are remakes of the original games, but they're thirteen years old now and haven't aged as well as people act.
>I apologize for being a massive Slowpoke, but the games do look like fun the more I check them out. Not sure why my interest in this franchise is growing despite never having any when I was a child in the 90's.
That's not a question
>One more question: Pokémon are essentially just animals, right?
Yes. They are the animals of the Pokémon world, except they basically have magical elemental abilities and in general are halfway between animals and humans in terms of intelligence.
>>
>>32714561
But you can still obtain both, right?
>>32714566
The second one you cited wasn't supposed to be a question.
>>32714541
So the different villains and variations, are they more or less just different names for the same group of characters?
>>32714540
How do X & Y and Sun & Moon differ?
>>
>>32714581
XY is slightly shittier than SM
>>
>>32714581
>But you can still obtain both, right?
Not without trading. The idea with the games was to force kids to play with each other and trade. If you're playing XY, omega ruby/alpha sapphire, or Sun/Moon, the global trading system can get you the missing mons. Older games either didn't have wifi trading or the wifi is ded.
>>
>>32714581
XY and SM are both on the 3DS. XY is similar to older Pokemon games, with a chibi artstyle and maps designed around grid-based movement. It has gyms and not a very good reputation but it will introduce you to the Pokemon franchise as a whole smoothly with modern conveniences.

SM has a greater emphasis on plot, trials instead of gyms, a different style of overworld, no HMs, and other small differences that make it unlike the other games, but it's new and fun. But you'd probably appreciate it more as a breath of fresh air.
>>
File: 1487725748043.png (709KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1487725748043.png
709KB, 1050x1050px
OP

Look at me

Don't listen to these biased manchildren as they try to disuade you

Look at me

Leave this website right now

and

Play Sun/Moon

Don't look back

Don't spoil anything else about the world of Pokemon for yourself

Just go play Sun/Moon

Go into it a blind virgin

Trust me

You will come out happy

PS

DO NOT COME BACK TO /vp/ UNTIL YOU ARE DONE

WE WILL MAKE OPINIONS FOR YOU AND RUIN POKEMON FOR YOU
>>
>>32714605
this
>>
>>32714492
>no
>yes
>no
>no
>Fire Red/Leaf Green
>yes
>>
>>32714581
The different groups in the main games (spinoffs have some too) are:
Gen 1 & 2: Team Rocket: Generic thieves and mobsters

Gen 3: Team Aqua: Want to cover the world with water to create habitats for water-based Pokémon
Team Magma: Want to cover the world with land to create habitats for land-based Pokémon

Gen 4: Team Galactic: Want to use legendary Pokémon to create a new world with their leader as god or something dumb like that

Gen 5: Team Plasma: A bit more complicated, each major villain have their own goals based around releasing caught Pokémon or gaining more power

Gen 6: Team Flare: Wants to use legendary Pokémon to kill people for some reason or something dumb like that

Gen 7: Team Skull: Want to steal Pokémon and become powerful, with a secret true motive
>>
>>32714581
They differ from their version pairs mostly in terms of what legendary you get at the end. Also, Moon's clock is 6 or 12 hours difference from your 3DS's while Sun is the actual time. Other than that, they have your usual version exclusive Pokemon. As for between the two, there was a big stylistic jump between the two games and XY's overworld looks kinda bad in comparison. They also have completely different plots and are set in completely different regions. XY is based on France and SM is based on Hawaii.

Also, Pokemon are kind of like animals, but are sometimes trees, rocks, ghosts, and pretty much anything else, not just strictly animals.
>>
OP play Pokemon Clover as your first Pokemon game lol
>>
>>32714582
I mostly asked since anon said "mainstream pokemon experience" which seemed like a good place for me to jump in.
>>32714594
I guess I meant to ask if there would be more of those specialty Pokemon to catch or if you can only obtain one.
>>32714601
It sounds like XY and SM are good games to get. When deciding which one of the pairs to obtain, is it just a decision of which colors you like better?
>>32714605
I'm already sold either between XY or SM anymore. I don't come here often so this may be the only time you see me here.
>>32714626
Someone elsewhere recommended Leaf Green to me too if I was playing on an emulator. lol
>>
>>32714605
That's probably a good idea

The Pokémon games are literally designed for five-year-olds to be able to learn by themselves, OP should be able to figure it out.
>>
>>32714581
I don't quite understand your question about the teams. They are different in motive, name, aesthetic, and their preference in Pokémon, but the method of taking them down and the overall vibes remain unchanged as the series goes on.

>>32714594
It's also good to mention local wireless, which can be used to trade with people close by. You need to know someone else with the game, though.
>>
>>32714640
>is it just a decision of which colors you like better?
its more a decision of which exclusive pokemon you like more.
>>
>>32714640
XY were good games but felt like they had a lot of missed potential. I think they also get a lot more out of having played previous games, since they give you lots of classic Pokémon, and the major plot point is new "mega" forms of old, popular Pokémon that you probably wouldn't recognise to begin with
Sun & Moon's biggest drawback is cutscene after cutscene, and the frame rate being an issue.
SM is also much harder than XY. XY is undoubtedly the easiest games and SM are among the harder
>>
>>32714640
oh, yeah, most pokemon are infinite. If you want another arbok, walk around in the grass where you found the last one and you'll have it in no time. The exceptions are things like mewtwo, moltres, rayquaza, and other legendary pokemon, which are limited to 1 per game.
>>
>>32714647
You're correct. Every evil team is invariably beaten by you beating up 0-3 admins and then the boss usually after you have 7 badges.
>>
>>32714636
Aren't pokemon also a pile of gears and ice cream cones?

>>32714637
The lol indicates to me that this isn't a well-received game?

>>32714647
I mean, are the villains in the pairs just the same characters yet referred to differently or are they actually different characters? Like is the villain different in X while Y has another one or is it the same character just with a different name?

>>32714654
How many exclusive pokemon are there?

>>32714660
I think I'd recongize the classic Pokemon more because of that one song to be honest and of what little I played of Pokemon Go.
>>
>>32714492
>squirter
>>
>>32714689
>>32714689
>How many exclusive pokemon are there?
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Game-exclusive_Pok%C3%A9mon
>>
>>32714689
Pokémon Clover is a fan game made by 4chan. You can guess the sort of content it has.
>>
>>32714689
>The lol indicates to me that this isn't a well-received game?
Pokemon clover is just a fan-game with a lot of memes humor in it.
You better play an official Pokemon game for your first try.
>>
>>32714689
The villains in each game are completely different people. It sometimes feels like they're kind of a reference to older villains, but they're completely original characters.
The amount of crossover in story between each game in the series really is very small other than items, the battle system, and Pokémon themselves.
>>
>>32714689
Pokemon can be literally anything that they slap an elemental typing and usually a face on

He was also memeing about clover. It's a notorious, unserious project that originated here.

The villains are the same in the paired versions, yes, but sometimes have slightly different goals, usually about which legendary they're going to try to take ahold of.
>>
>>32714707
Great, now I'm intrigued.
>>
>is it just a decision of which colors you like better
Since people already said version exclusives, there are also other people who choose a version based on which "box cover Pokemon" they like better. For me, I didn't know much about Sun/Moon after taking a break from the series, so I went with Sun because I liked the Pokemon on the game cover more.
>>
>>32714689
There are a few people in the second generation with slight implications of being people from the first generation's evil team, Team Rocket. They come back in generation 2. Barring that, though, they're different.
>>
>Slight implications
Sorry about that, I meant to say "heavy implications". I just thought I'd clear that up before anyone yells at me.
>>
Play them in this order. You'll see how the games progressed from the start to today.

Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, Black or White, Black 2 or White 2, X or Y, Sun or Moon
>>
>>32714750 was meant to quote >>32714737. I'm not the sharpest anon in the shed.
>>
>>32714689
>Aren't pokemon also a pile of gears and ice cream cones?

Magnets, Balls, Snowflakes, and Icicles yeah

>I mean, are the villains in the pairs just the same characters yet referred to differently or are they actually different characters? Like is the villain different in X while Y has another one or is it the same character just with a different name?

The only time the villains differ between versions is Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Team Magma and Team Aqua are in those games, but Magma is the baddie in the Rubies, Aqua is the baddie in the Sapphires, both are bad in Emerald. Well, in ORAS the team that isn't the villain is still bad, but they're more on your side, unlike the original RS where they're completely good or whatever if they even are.

Team Rocket originates in RGBY/FRLG, but they make a come back in GSC/HGSS, with for the most part new/different characters.

Team Plasma originates in BW, and reappear in B2W2. Overall they are the same characters

>I think I'd recongize the classic Pokemon more because of that one song to be honest and of what little I played of Pokemon Go.

XY have the most Kanto Pokemon outside of all the games I think, unless SM surpassed that. I know for sure that BW have the least, with 0, or 1-2 if Magikarp/Gyarados counts.
>>
>>32714724
I have to admit I'd love to watch a playthrough of Pokémon Clover by someone who's never played a Pokémon game before. But I wouldn't ruin your first exposure to the series like that. You might laugh at toilet humor if you're the type of person to do that, but otherwise, you'd miss 99% of the jokes and probably not have any fun, since it's designed for experienced Pokémon players.
The thought of someone encountering a Graveler in a real Pokémon game and then saying, "Oh, hey, is that Motherfuck?" just makes me smile, though.
>>
>>32714718
So this is Nintendo's way of encouraging players to get both versions if they want the full stories?

>>32714729
I think I would go for Sun just because it doesn't make me feel like a goth kid with a fascination on the moon. Not sure why the Sun and Moon made me think of Day and Night and not sure why I'd go for Sun when I love the Night, but I guess it really doesn't matter if you can make a decision based on box cover art.

>>32714795
By classic Pokemon, would those be those featured in the PokeRap song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMk8wuw7nek
>>
>>32714807
>So this is Nintendo's way of encouraging players to get both versions if they want the full stories?
Not really, in terms of story there's probably only a few lines of dialogue difference between Sun and Moon, or between X and Y.
I meant more that XY has different villains to Sun & Moon, which has different villains to ORAS.
They want you to buy at least one of each paired version, but you won't miss out on much from not playing both.
>>
>>32714807
The PokéRap features most (not all) of the Pokémon introduced in Gen 1 (Red, Blue and Yellow)
Nowadays a lot of people would call Gen 2 (Gold Silver Crystal) and maybe even Gen 3 (Ruby Sapphire Emerald) classic.

As well as Mewtwo and Charizard, XY particularly wanks hard on Lucario, a Gen 4 Pokémon.
>>
>>32714492
There are three separate continuities.
RBY -> GSC

RSE/FRLG -> DPPt/HGSS -> BW -> B2W2

ORAS -> XY -> SM (not sure whether USUM fits in yet but it's probably an alternate take on SM so it would happen at the same time)

Having said that, all the games are very self-contained so you won't miss anything by jumping into a random game in the series. Having said that, GSC/HGSS are direct sequels to RBY/FRLG and B2W2 are direct sequels to BW, so I'd recommend playing the first games first.

Basically, although each game adds different features and different Pokemon. You get a starter Pokemon, defeat all the gyms (trials in the case of SM), thwart the evil team and become the Champion. The games have become easier and more railroaded as the series goes on but the general stricture is still the same.

No, they're just names for the games. The two versions that are paired together a pretty much the same (except they have different exclusive Pokemon), you only need to play one or the other. And in the case where there is a third version, that version is usually the definitive version. Also, some of the games are remakes and usually the remakes are better than the originals in every aspect.

At the moment, there are no Switch games planned. But there are rumours that the newly annouced games could get a Switch port. And the next generation of Pokemon games after this one will probably be on the Switch.
>>
>>32714880
Isn't there a Pokemon game for the Wii U that was announced for getting a Switch port?

So essentially the Switch is more or less a 3DS killer?
>>
>>32714837
What generation does this version go up to?

Yes, it's College Humor, but whatever, there are still Pokemon in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRM0-FT0tUA
>>
>>32714904
I'm pretty sure it's Gen 6 (X and Y)
So only Sun & Moon's new Pokémon aren't in it.
>>
>>32714904
VI, but it's missing its three event Pokemon.
>>
>>32714912
Is that really all Pokemon excluding the ones in Sun & Moon or did they leave some out?
>>32714920
I guess that answers my question. What are the missing ones?
>>
>>32714904
Wait, is this taking evolution into account? I noticed they mentioned both Slowpoke and Slowbro.
>>
>>32714927
I would guess Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion
Each generation has a couple of Pokémon that can't be caught in the games and can only be obtained through event distributions, either by connecting to the internet at certain times or going to certain stores or events.
They're meant to be "secret" and not known about until they're announced in movies or magazines or whatever, but because they're programmed into the games from the start and the games are hacked to shreds a few hours after launch, everybody knows about them from the start anyway.

Essentially they're "unavailable" in that there is no area in the game that you can see or catch them, but all of the data needed to display them and fight with them is programmed in, so once you connect to the distribution and get given the Pokémon, your game acts as if you caught it yourself.
>>
>>32714880
I'd personally recommend starting off with either Fire Red or Leaf Green. They are remakes of the first games in the series so you can't reall go wrong with that. They are GBA games so you can easily emulate them on a PC or phone (Pokemon is one of the few games that are actually playable with touch screen controls).

Then move on to Heart Gold or Soul Silver (DS), they are remakes of the second games in the series and direct sequels set two years after FRLG. They can also be emulated or you can play them on a DS/3DS.

Next, if you have a 3DS, play Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. Otherwise play Emerald (GBA). Emerald does have a post-game facility called the Battle Frontier so many people prefer it to the remakes because of that. It also has other features like gym leader rematches that were omitted from the remakes. However, if you haven't played the originals before then you probably won't have any issue with ORAS.

Then play Pokemon Platinum (DS).

Then play either Pokemon Black or White.

Then play Pokemon Black 2 or White 2. Be sure to pick the sequel to the first game you played (if you picked Black play Black 2, if you picked White play White 2).

Then play X or Y.

I wouldn't recommend getting Sun or Moon yet. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have been announced and they could be definitive versions that render the originals obselete (like how Platinum renders Diamond and Pearl obselete). Us they're relatively poor games compared to the rest of the series.
>>
>>32714895
That's Pokken Tournament. It's a spin-off fighting game based on Tekken. It plays very differently from the mainline Pokemon games and if you want me to describe all the spin-off games then that would take a long time.
>>
File: Rotom_All[1].png (245KB, 673x529px) Image search: [Google]
Rotom_All[1].png
245KB, 673x529px
>>32714954
Slowpoke and Slowbro are considered different Pokémon, even though one turns into the other.

I'm getting much deeper than you have any need to know, but as well as evolution, some Pokémon have multiple different appearences, like Rotom here. All of these Rotoms are considered the same Pokémon. This is considered separate from evolution

That's a technicality that you won't have to know unless you plan to get into competitive Pokémon or spend a lot of time on internet forums, so don't bother worrying about it.
>>
OP

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

GO PLAY SUN/MOON

YOURE TREADING ON VERY THIN ICE

LEAVE

GO GO GO
>>
>>32714971
A Pokemon fighting game? That sounds... odd.
>>
>>32714974
I actually kind of knew about variations in Pokemon already because of a thread on /r/MandelaEffect where people all remember a black tip on Pikachu's tail differently.
>>
>>32714976
Pokémon Spin-offs have included a 2D racer game, a turn-based strategy set in feudal Japan, a typing tutorial game, and a game that's literally about watching television.

Pokkén is one of the least strange spinoffs they've made.
>>
>>32714975
>reccomending Sun/Moon when they will be obselete by the end of the year
>>
>>32714987
> a turn-based strategy set in feudal Japan
Damn, feudal Japan sold me.

> a game that's literally about watching television
lol What the fuck?
>>
>>32714992
Pokemon Conquest is a great game. Pokemon Channel is shit.
>>
File: Conquest_EN_boxart[1].jpg (788KB, 1000x897px) Image search: [Google]
Conquest_EN_boxart[1].jpg
788KB, 1000x897px
>>32714992
It was actually pretty good, sort of like Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance Wars or Fire Emblem.

It's a shame it hasn't had a sequel. Much worse spinoffs have.
>>
>>32714999
> Pokemon Channel
Is it literally called Channel?
That's pretty unoriginal.

>>32715003
Nice, original DS, I could probably pirate that and use my CycloDS Evolution. Yes, I got it long before it became a joke of having one. It still served me well though.
>>
How disastrous would it be if Nintendo gave this franchise the Sonic treatment and allow players to create their own Pokemon?
>>
This is retarded. Who thought this was a good idea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIT1bSZj-Sg
>>
OP is just a /vp/ shitposter roleplaying as someone who has never touched Pokemon before. Any normal person would've been long gone by now and stopped giving a fuck. It's also blatantly obvious OP is pretending.
>>
>>32715097
What? I'm actually not pretending. I do feel that I should note that I don't own a 3DS so I cannot actually just run out to get Sun & Moon. It's just that I've received quality responses which in return raised more questions I wanted to ask. I do think I will save this thread to use for later reference though.

Thank you to all who gave me helpful responses.

>>32715003
For whatever reason, I actually want to play this now.
>>
>>32715097
I thought he was faking too, but it's been an entertaining thread anyway.
>>
>>32714605
sun and moon are shit
>>
>>32714492
Games will make references to past ones, alongside featuring specific characters between them. but all stories are self-contained within each game
on the surface, it's all the same in gameplay. but there are many deep factors concerning the moves you use, the abilities each mon has, and the inner codings of statistics, etc. and certain things change between generations, like increasing a move's base power/accuracy and the nerfing/strengthening of abilities
version differences are highly aesthetic and serve as a small incentive to buy both games. you really just need one, and the one you choose depends on either which box legendary looks cool or what features/characters/mons a game has.
no results, just promises
I feel it is always best to recommend a game from a generation previous to the current one. but I feel more right recommending BW. this is where the it starts to show an overall polish to the series that just gets better. also it features a clean slate of the then newest monsters without mixing in old ones til post-game.
>>
>squirter
owo
>>
>>32714640
XY are absolute fucking shit, a better start would be ORAS or SM.
>>
>>32715504
>SM
>good start
If you want to put someone off the series then sure.
>>
>>32714492

Yes, but it's not necessary to know it to enjoy the games. You'll likely notice references no matter which order you play in.

Yes, to a fault.

Not really, they just represent the featured Pokemon in the game.

Probably.

Personally, Black 2 is the best of the best, but I wouldn't start with it. Go for Leaf Green if you want to start chronologically.
>>
>>32715003
>sort of like Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance Wars or Fire Emblem.
or, y'know, Nobunaga's Ambition
>>
>>32715667
Yeah, but I'm willing to bet nobody on this board had even heard of that before Pokémon Conquest. I don't think saying to OP "If you've played Nobunaga's Ambition, it's like that!" would have been very helpful.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.