[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairy should just resist Dragon, not be immune to it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 20170607_234936.jpg (224KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
20170607_234936.jpg
224KB, 500x651px
Fairy should just resist Dragon, not be immune to it.
>>
No.
>>
The ENTIRE POINT of Fairy was to cuck the then-dominant Dragon-Types, you dolt.
>>
>>32713911
Outrage should've stayed at 90 BP.
>>
Does anyone have the collage of autists and furries calling fairy types god modders and unfair and that the two types interactions should be reversed?
>>
Make Psychic super-effective and resist Fairy to give Fairy a reasonable nerf while giving Psychic a needed boost.
>>
>>32713911
Naah. Make it weak to bug though, as it stands it's the most overpowered type
>>
remove scald and ice beam from water types
>>
>>32713911
Nope, thank god we can stop now the Outrage spam that existed before the fairies
>>
>>32714401
toxic from non-poison mons
t-wave from non-electric mons
sneaky pebbles from non-rock mons
spikes from non-ground mons
>>
>>32713994
THIS.
>>
> Dragons are strong enough to 2HKO Steel types with their STABs
> Lets make Fairy Steel 2.0!
OP your retarded.
>>
>>32714401
>fire types get scald
what happens?
>>
>>32713994
>wanting to buff psychic even more
It got nerfed for a reason, you idiot.
>>
>>32715948
And now it's obsolete.
>>
>>32715937
in what fucking world do any of the relevant steel types get 2hko'd by dragons
if you want to complain about that, at least point out the fact that all dragons get fire coverage
>>
>>32716116
>tfw people got to the top of the ladder and won tournament matches using monodragon

gee, I wonder if Dragon was too good!
>>
>>32716147
dragon WAS too good, but there's was no reason to add another type that's just as broken just to fix it
>>
>>32713911
ice should resist fairy moves to give ice a defensive buff
it makes just as much sense as fairies being immune to dragon moves
>>
>>32715937
>your

>>32716210
/thread
>>
>>32713994
Lets not make Lele even more cancer okay sweetheart? :)
>>
>>32716449
Into Ubers it goes.
>>
>>32716500
Fairy shouldn't damage Grass and Bug. After all, plants and lil' critters are their servants!

Ice, too, should be immune to Fairies, since according to folklore, Winter governs fairies. Even better, make it strong against it as well!

Of course, Fire should be strong against them as well. No excuses required.

Are Fairies weak enough now?
>>
>>32716536
weakness to ice would go a long way
the fact it's weak to only 2 types and both of them have terrible coverage outside of fairy is just stupid
>>
>>32715947
Emboar does learn Scald
>>
>>32716536
>Making fairy weak to ice
>Making water types better
This seems to be one of those things people don't grasp no matter how many times it is said.

One should NEVER buff ice offensively, because the only mons that benefit from it are water types. A fairy resist is fine but doesn't make sense to me (doesn't mean it couldn't be a possibility tho).

What fairy needs to be balanced is to get cucked the same way it cucked dragon and fighting, but by other types. Fairy's whole point is to boost shitty offensive types (steel and poison) offensively right? well what about also boosting shitty defensive types defensively?

Fairy should be resisted by grass, bug and psychic, in top of the types that already resist it (poison, steel, fire). This makes it offensively worse enough to the point where it just cannot spam moonblast or pixilate bullshit anymore.

Psychic should also be super effective on it in top of resisting it, like another anon already said. This pushes the psychic types just about the right amount to kick cancer like lele to ubers where it won't bother anyone, but leave the shittier ones on a relatively balanced range of relevancy.
>>
>>32716641
Oh, okay. I still think that it shouldn't damage Grass, Bug, and Ice, though.
>>
>>32716657
But you mean like, immunities?
>>
>>32716677
Yup. Would it kill the type?
>>
>>32716687
Well one of those 3 being immune to fairy might be ok if the other 2 just resist it, but 3 types being immune to fairy is overkill.

There's no single type that other 3 types can switch into for free, because that's a death sentence for said type's viability.
>>
>>32716712
Well, that's a problem. Ice being immune to Fairy would be great, with the other two resisting it.
>>
File: 1495415395902.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1495415395902.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>4 years later
>Scaliefaggots are STILL assblasted about Dragons getting a much needed nerf
>>
File: IMG_3761.png (153KB, 699x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3761.png
153KB, 699x375px
>>32717195
>lets nerf dragons by running ice types and bug types further into the ground while making fire types even better

Brand loyaltist detected
>>
File: 95.png (1MB, 1072x736px) Image search: [Google]
95.png
1MB, 1072x736px
>>32717822
DRAGONFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>yfw fairy never gets any of these stupid nerfs
top kek you people are hilarious, stay mad
>>
>>32717871
I can't tell if this is ironic or not
Would you cancel the series just so you could BTFO as many people as possible?
>>
>>32716641
So how about Water gets a nerf? Make it weak to Poison as well?

It's counters (Grass, Electric) are meh. Especially since most water types tend to be on the bulky side.
>>
Grass resists Fairy.
Water is weak to Poison.
Ice resists Ground and Flying.
Psychic types are immune to confusion.
Hail boosts Ice types' Defense by 50%.

Boom. Fixed.
>>
>People think making Fairy resist Dragon instead of being immune would somehow negate the entire concept of Fairy and no longer make it a nerf to Dragon type
Boy the level of retarded on this board is fucking through the roof.
>>
File: platon.jpg (3KB, 125x86px) Image search: [Google]
platon.jpg
3KB, 125x86px
>>32718410
>>32717950
S U I C I D E
U
I
C
I
D
E

W A T C H
A
T
C
H
>>
>>32718430
nice thumbnail right there
>>
>>32717950
>You will never be this mad
>>
>>32717967
Yes, poison SE on water should also be standard. Since most water types have good SpA and ice beam to crap all over grass types, their only real weakness is electric, unless they're rotom wash or gastrodon.

The nerf to water would help the crapton of shitty grass and bug types that are also part poison, as well as the crappy pure poison types. There aren't really many things that would become broken because of this, if anything amoonguss would go back to OU and gengar would be top tier OU again. Salazzle might get a huge boost in usage too.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.