[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your Dream Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Pokémon Stars (HD)
Console
>3DS and Switch

Gameplay
>Depending if you have a copy of SM, you're able to transfer your save file into the game, which leads you to a new story. If not, you're able to play as a new protagonist
>Brand new Pokémon (Like new new)
>New Alola Forms (about 30-50 from Gens 1-6)
Mechanics
>Challenge Mode
>a few new Z-moves (Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, etc.)
>new moves
>Synchro: a brand new mechanic that was introduced in the XYZ anime. If you bond with your Pokémon at its highest with Refresh, they will evolve into a more powerful state temporarily. Similar to Mega. (Exclusive for starters, Rockruff, etc.)
Plot
>takes place 7 years after the original game
>Alola not only has Trials, but Gyms as well (In total, about 11)
>Guzma also has a gym, Team Skull are now good guys
(1/2)
>>
Game with all the regions and it's an MMO
>>
A GAME WHERE YOU FUCK YOUR POKEMON
>>
I'll play
>Game
?
>Console
Switch
>Gameplay + Mech
Standard gameplay with gyms, evil team etc..
In game quest that let you go back to previous explored areas with new events.
Trainers have megastones and Z rings.
Some trainers ask what battle format you want to do.
HMs are moved to "attributes' and pokes that have that attribute can use it in overworks (ex. You obtain HM fly, all bird pokes can now fly you. You can also teach your pokes this move for battles)
>Post game
Battle Frontier.
Totem Pokemon Trial.
Visit any previous region and play that game.
Some type of world championship.

This would simply make me very content
>>
>>32712930
Plot
>the cult has Mohn in their hands, knowing that he is the "key" to their plan
>You, along with your friends, the Aether Foundation, and the UB Task Force , try to stop them for succeeding, yet you fail obviously
>For Zygarde, he plays a major role because he knows of the upcoming disaster and
>Necrozma, the game's mascot, is actually incomplete and that he is the head of a huge dragon-like body hidden under the depths of Alola, which the cult manages to find, but unable to control it.
>Necrozma unleashes a large Ultra Wormhole, releasing brand new Ultra Beasts, based off of the solar system
>Depending whether you want to or not, you can capture or defeat them. The game ends with you either capturing or defeating it
Post Game
>After completing the game, you, along with Hau, Gladion, Guzma, and Mohn, are able to travel to Kanto to reunite Lille and Lusamine
>Lille is now the champion there, so you have to travel around Kanto, and maybe Johto, just so you can reunite her. You have the option to give her Nebby back, IF you have a copy of SM
>The Battle Tree is now expanded, past champions, N, Zinnia, are there. Somehow similar to PWT
>Rematches with Trainers
>>
>>32713166
>More Kanto
Pls no
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.