[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid USM Theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (25KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 240x210px
ITT: Post stupid, baseless, and outlandish USM theories. I'll start.

Pic related is Ghostium Z. Look familiar? The symbol in the middle is Arbok. USM will feature Ghost-type Alolan Arbok.
>>
>skeletal spooky ghost cobra
damn I want this now.
>>
What look like Solgaleo and Lunaala forms are actually Necrozma forms. Necrozma creates a hologram that looks like Solgaleo and Lunaala depending on the version.
>>
every UB in the game will get necrozma armor forms
>>
>>32712560
Huh, I never realized I wanted a new Arbok. Cool.

My stupid theory:
There are going to be gyms, trials, and kahunas.
Gyms will be business as usual.
There will be a trial for every type which will give you a corresponding Z crystal. Lycanroc seen doing a flip in the trailer is a totem pokemon entering the battlefield. Same for Mimikyu.
Kahunas are each island's "final boss."
Guzma and Plumeria will both become a gym leader or kahuna.

And other UB will be bale to fuse with necrozma
>>
>sequels
>volcanal splitting diapers apart
>Updated protagonists are some other previous character's kids
>>
>>32712560
There aren't going to be any new Alola forms because you don't create a sequel game in the same gen and throw in new Pokémon
>>
>>32712560
A friend started a headcanon that I want to end up being true.
The Tapus are Mimikyu which evolved unnaturally from making costumes out of sacred relics.
Similar to Rotom's forms, loses ghost typing to gain that of the sacred mask.
Tapus having solid black bodies.
Mimikyu's arm/claw, the sole part of its real form we ever see resembles Fini's very closely.
Tapu Bulu acted uncharacteristically aggressive and active to destroy the mega mart where the few living Mimikyu live.
>>
>>32712560
I just want a Hidden Ability Capsule which allows you to change to or from hidden abilities
>>
>>32712658

Holy shit I fucking love this. That'd be amazing.
>>
>>32712629
you can here because it's a retelling
>>
>>32712588
Aren't those Solgaleo and lunala permanently in their phase forms though?
>>
>>32712688
So was Platinum in relation to Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>>32712703
And they added new rotom forms and giratina and shaymin
>>
>>32712680
no guard fissure machamp is never going to happen mate. get used to it
>>
got room for cheesy theories?

lillie still gets nebby in usm, except this time necrozma awakens before the main storyline is complete and joins you so it can protect nebby. when nebby finally evolves, necrozma, having completed its purpose, breaks apart and becomes armor for solgaleo/lunala.
it mirrors the journey you take with lillie - you protecting her the entire way until she realizes she needs to learn to stand up for herself, empowered by the fact that you're her friend and are there to support her.

i am an absolute sucker for corny power of friendship bullshit like that sometimes.
>>
>>32712776
Better than the one posted immediately after the trailer yesterday saying Gladion is the one that runs off with Cosmog and Lillie is in Gladion's place with Type:Null.
>>
>>32712560
I'm pretty that all Z-Crystals are little Necrozma pieces.
>>
File: formcomparison.png (713KB, 1116x1064px) Image search: [Google]
formcomparison.png
713KB, 1116x1064px
>>32712693
Nah, the Necrozma forms are slightly different. The Lunala Necrozma form is way more blue than its phase form, and the Solgaleo Necrozma form is more yellow.
>>
>>32712629
They're not new dex numbers, they're new forms. Pretty much the same as new Megas in ORAS.
>>
>>32712658
I'm ok with this

My headcanon was that Mimikyu are actually deformed Morelull that got sad because of their appearance.
The two's eyes and bodies kinda line up when you put them side by side and they're both fairy types
The reason people get sick when they look under Mimikyu's sheets are because Morelull uses it's effect spore
>>
In the postgame you'll be able to travel to the SM universe and battle your SM counterpart.
>>
>New pokes, new alola forms, new UBs
>more baddies from old versions return, especially RR because Giovanni is dad af
>Lusamine takes a chill pill
>A better battle facility like PWT or battle factory because thats how you make it a 10 for core gamers
>Cut that camera BS (pretty sure they won't ;()
>Hau to have better clothing and pull a Blue if you know what I mean
>>
You know come to think of it, there are tidbits in ORAS that said Archie and Maxie were once part of the same team and they did research on Infinity Energy

Colress is back in Sun and Moon and he wanted to continue his research from BW2, which probably lead him to studying infinity energy too

Maybe Giovanni coming back makes sense too
Maybe he bankrolled that team in the past,
Maybe Infinity/Ultra Wormhole energy is what they used to create Mewtwo, which explains why he has 2 megas
>>
>>32713984

that's actually not bad
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.