[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a sequels.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: USUUMO.jpg (62KB, 501x410px) Image search: [Google]
USUUMO.jpg
62KB, 501x410px
It's a sequels.
>>
>>32712512
It's a third version!
>>
Mario pls
>>
>>32712512
What in that statement leads you to believe that? Emerald and platinum are also "alternative stories"
>>
>>32712512
So no new regional variants? :(
>>
>sequel
>alternate story
>>
>>32712512
OP is WRONG
>>
>>32712530
There will be new regional variants! :)
>>
>Ultra sun and moon are somehow sequels
>the main story is very minorly changed
>afterwards you can go to kanto with lillie
>This is where the new story begins
>>
Anyone who is literate wouldn't say "alternate story" to describe a sequel.
>>
>>32712664
anyone who is good at marketing wouldnt say its a remake of a game that came out last year either. They want buzz.
>>
File: IMG_1992.jpg (133KB, 1015x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1992.jpg
133KB, 1015x500px
>>
>>32712664
It's closer to a reboot than sequal.

Like Christopher Nolan Batman and Ben affleck Batman
>>
i don't get this meme
>>
>>32712704
>It's closer to a reboot than sequal.

I don't think you know what either of those words means.
>>
I assume "alternate story" just means whatever role Necrozma has in the story. Maybe the Ultra Beasts are going to have an actual role in the game after being released.
>>
>>32712512
>It's a sequels
Dat grammar.
Also, no, they're alternate versions with the same setting, it's been stated multiple times it's an upgrade of Sun/Moon with an alternate story and new features
>>
>>32712512
OOoohhhh. So that's what Necrozma does. Becomes crappy lookin' armor....
>>
The amount of people on this board in complete denial that GF are literally selling the same game after only 6 months is sad.

When will they realize? When they beat the first island and nothing has changed?
>>
>>32712557
"Pokemon not seen in the original games"

Doesn't specify new. It could easily be more Mons added to the regional dex like they have done a bunch of times already. Not holding my breath
>>
It's the third version. Except this time it's split into two versions.

>Base Versions:
Red/Blue
Gold/Silver
Ruby/Sapphire
Colosseum
Diamond/Pearl
Black/White
X/Y
Sun/Moon

>Third Alternate Versions:
Yellow
Crystal
Emerald
Platinum
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon

>Sequels:
Gold/Silver
Gale of Darkness
Black 2 / White 2

>Remakes:
FireRed/LeafGreen
HeartGold/SoulSilver
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
>>
>alternate story
>sequel
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>32712512
>USuUMO
NICE TRY. FAKE!!
>>
>>32712684
Except they could just say "sequel" if they want to market it as a sequel. When they say "alternate story" they obviously mean it's just a emerald/platinum style rehash.
>>
>>32712526
"Alternate" isn't "alternative". It's likely concurrent/semi-concurrent stories imho.

It would be interesting if they did something with the alternate world we go to for Cosmog, though. That was a huge ass let-down.
>>
>>32713291
Japan. Why call something a reboot when it's just a new animation company or staff like they've done with other series when it's an ongoing?

I'm banking on it being a story occurring at the same time or almost at the same time, probably with Colress doing something stupid rather than a literal sequel or legitimate alternate universe.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.