[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what's the consensus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (405KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
405KB, 640x640px
Now that the dust has settled, what's the consensus?
>>
>>32711834
Literally what is this?
>>
>>32711844
Overhyped garbage, clover is better.
>>
>>32711870
Clover is dogshit. vp only likes it because of repetitive meemees that they've heard a million times already.
>>
>>32711834
I think its pretty good so far,its pretty impressive for a GBC hack.
>>
>>32711834
Better than everything GF shat out on the 3ds.
>>
I unironically liked playing this more than most mainline games. It's rough at some points but overall it was a very solid experience.
>>
I stopped shortly after the Magikarp thing
I'm all for puzzles but that was just tedious trial and error and the novelty wore off very quickly. Does it get better or is there more of that type of stuff
>>
>>32716580
I got as far as a Pallet Patrol cave. There's not enough money to buy repels and potions, so you either get a hundred encounters per staircase or have to keep backtracking to and from the Pokemon Center after every fight. Then your repels run out and you're back to the insane encounter rate.
>>
>>32711834
New types are fucking shit. I want a release with the normal type chart
>>
>>32711870
Unironically this.
>>
A little bit above average
>>
"Gengar and Azumarill steamroll everyone - the game" was pretty fun.
>>
>>32716611
This. This is what made me quit this series. Fuck the super special OC types, just give us the normal 19.
>>
>>32711834
Not worth to play, as every pokémon roomhack.
>>
>>32717427
Theres only 2 new types out of 19 official ones. It isnt that big of a deal and if you learn how to use them they can be very helpful.
>>
>>32711834

how the fuck do you spend 8 years on this PoS?

imagine if the creator spent that time doing something productive, he could have probably kissed a girl by now
>>
>>32717427
I appreciate that there's Tri type in there. When I was a kid, that's how I thought Tri Attack worked.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.