[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Kanto remakes would be more interesting than this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: .png (1MB, 1621x332px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1MB, 1621x332px
Fucking Kanto remakes would be more interesting than this shit
>>
well, if they added the water routes they scrapped for the Sevii, it might've been cool since we would get new areas
>>
Yeah it would have at least been cool to see Kanto in 3D
>>
>>32710961

We've had enough Kanto shoved down our throats to last a lifetime
>>
There is no fucking infomation about the game dude
>>
>>32710975
Improved Kanto with additional stuff is something I'd like to see mate
>>
I unironically agree

Gen VII in itself is based on a bad premise , USM will be shit by association
>>
>>32710986
>he wants more kanto while VC rereleases for RGBY and GS exists.
>>
>>32711011
Oh right, I can't wait to play Red and wreck everything with my mega mons or build a team out of 700+ pokemon

Not to mention every fucking addition to this series since gen 4
>>
Fuck no. I have no strong feelings for these games yet but I sure as heck don't need more freaking kanto in my face.
>>
>>32710961
Not even a week and you're already trying to be contrary
>>
>>32711071
its based off a shitty game , what else is there to expect?
>>
File: >liking Golem.png (811KB, 1225x660px) Image search: [Google]
>liking Golem.png
811KB, 1225x660px
Anyone asking for a 3rd 4th Kanto game is a Fucking fool and needs to go outside.

>B-but i wanted a seq-

Fuck no.
>>
>>32711090
Red and blue were shit and it got a 3rd version. Sales don't equal quality btw
>>
>>32710977
Yes there is it's literally Sun and moon 2.0
>>
>>32711111
fucking quints dont deny it
>>
>>32711107
RB were already a third version, the use Blue's code with RG's exclusives
>>
>>32711107
i think they do , i want to say theres a reason XY never received a definitive version.They wanted to jump off that sinking ship fast
>>
File: 1464510620256.gif (20KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1464510620256.gif
20KB, 150x160px
>>32711111
Sequelfags BTFO
>>
Kanto 3D remake would send normies into a frenzy large enough to crash social media with no survivors.
>>
>>32711131
X and Y sold fine. It's the highest selling 3ds game.

Sun and moon is gonna surpass. So objectively. Both games are good if sales matter
>>
>>32711152
there is already a Kanto 3D remake, it's just new Kanto instead of old Kanto (HGSS)
>>
>I know a games quality months before it's been released and only tiny amount of screenshots as reference

And the cycle continues, buckle up lads
>>
>>32710961
>'I'm gonna kill myself if the direct announcement is a more Kanto, I want Stars'
>gets what is essentially Stars
>'It sucks, I'd rather have Kanto'
>>
>>32711454
>a revsion of an already shitty game
>on garbage 3ds hardware no less

dropped

USM on switch could of at least make the game look presentable
>>
>>32710961
I wanted kanto remakes more too
Sequels moreso
>>32710975
No
>>
I'm rescuing this thread from deletion
>>
>>32710961
I'm giving them a chance to redeem themselves. Unova was a mediocre region but BW2 improved it quite a bit. Although Alola is a shit region to begin with so it will take a lot of work to make it good.
>>
>>32711107
but sales equals things gamefreak can sell well

and guess what: they are a company that wants to make money
>>
>>32710961
you dumb niggers don't think that GF has something up their sleeve? Have you just started playing the game this gen?
>>
>>32710961
Give us leaks for USUM if you know so much, faggot.
>>32710972
>wanting remakes for every game for every graphical upgrade.
That's repetitive as fuck, how is that not tiring?
>>32710975
This
>>32710986
>Wanting Kanto remakes for every gameplay element added each new game
>>32711090
SM aren't shitty. I'm sorry the games didn't have gyms for your autism.

When will you fucking retarded faggots wish for Kanto SEQUELS instead of another set of remakes.

>>32711094
>B-but i wanted a seq-
Shit dude you were close, having sequels past HGSS would be much better than more remakes. Granted I know GF keeps stroking Kanto's cock and that it's gotten annoying the past couple of gens.

>>32711111
>Japanese Blue was shit
>Pokemon Yellow was shit(?)
>Crystal was shit
>Emerald was shit
>Platinum was shit
>B2W2 were shit
If you agree with the above you have shit tastes.

>>32711469
>a revsion of an already shitty game
Remember when we got Platinum, anon? DP were shitty and Platinum improved it.

>>32713523
Just sequels
>>
File: 1476883932598.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476883932598.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>32710961
and have more fucking genwunner pandering?
fuck no
>>
>>32715642
>having sequels past HGSS would be much better than more remakes
you can that to johto, hoenn, sinnoh and kalos as well.

i think it's a good thing that only kanto and unova have gotten sequels.
>>
>>32710961
>ULTRA Sun/Moon
They fucking gave up didn't they
>>
>>32717997

It really sounds so stupid.
>>
File: d1295.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
d1295.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>game freak releases unfinished pokemon game
>actually reveals the complete version a handful of months later for maximum cash milking
I bet the new SM game will have the golf course and shit in it too. Unless they pull some cool B2W2 thing off this is just going to be a blatant cash grab. I'm so fucking tired of this episode.
>>
>>32718024

I thought this trend was done and over with when we didn't get Z or XY2, and Kalos games did need a third installation.
>>
>>32718070
>I thought this trend was done
They never said it was.

And B2W2 are sequels, these aren't.
>>
>>32718081

I know. Releasing a half-done game for some profitable beta-testing and then announcing the full version not even a year after is a shitty trend that I hoped to see dead. It also renders the first installments basically unplayable, although SM does not have much in the way of that to begin with in my opinion.

If it was a completely new story like B2W2 I would have been fine with USUM, but they announced it as an "alternate story" which rings less sequel vibes and more rehash with a few tweaks. I guess we'll see. Very unlikely, but perhaps we will get a different region to explore in post-game.
>>
Finally a game where you can merge one of the cover legendaries with the 3rd, by now story less legendary!
Wait, this is the same shit like B/W2, isn't it?
Well... at least the story and postgame in B/W2 was kinda good.
Hope they dont fuck this up.

A new game where you could visit two regions would be awesome. Loved this concept in GS HGSS.
>>
>>32710961
>Being so frustrated with the "Shin Megami Tensei if..." of Pokemon that you have to pretend your nostalgia isn't subjective.
>>
>There are people in this thread who unironically wants Kanto re-remakes despite us having gotten Kanto games for 4 generations in a row and excessive Kanto pandering for 2 more
It's no fucking wonder XY and SM were so shit, you morons don't want anything but you precious Pikachu and Charizard cock.
>>
>>32718354

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Even Kanto remakes would be better than this shit that is USUM =/= we want Kanto remakes
>>
>>32718354
they also want more sequels despite already having sequels with the gen 2 games and their remakes.

at least unovabortions are happy with their sequels
>>
>>32715642
autism
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.