[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they waste such a good design by giving her a stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: sept_p13_04_en_ldt.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
sept_p13_04_en_ldt.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
Why did they waste such a good design by giving her a stupid team+personality?
>>
because that's not her original design
>>
Why did they make Tabitha fat?
Why did they make Team Aqua black?

i miss my red haired Shelly
>>
>>32710773
Why did they waste such a good design by putting her in such a bad game?
>>
>>32710834
>black
they're tanned
>>
For doujinshi.
>>
>>32710834
You must be the only one
>>
>>32710847
They changed Shelly's hair color, they're basically black.

Hell that barely looks like a tan. I get that's what GF's intentions were, to make them tanned pirates. They still ruined Shelly. :^(

Maybe not ruined, but got damn it's like they changed characters and gave them the same name.
>>
>>32710906
i agree with you there the original aqua designs were wayy better.Team magma was actually improved
>>
File: 1476448929980.png (514KB, 481x491px) Image search: [Google]
1476448929980.png
514KB, 481x491px
original courtney was better, but i still want autism-chan to analyze me
>>
>>32710906
they didnt change it, nigger. it's a different shelly. its like you dont even play the games
>>
>stupid team
Because Aqua and Magma have virtually no diveraity in their selection of pokemon. It's part of the reason why they're the worst teams.
>>
File: 1484058250549.jpg (122KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1484058250549.jpg
122KB, 449x442px
>>32711251

>original courtney was better

You're entitled to your opinion and I would defend to the death your right to have but boy howdy do I not like your opinion.
>>
>>32711270
Just because the games/universes are different doesn't mean that's a "different Shelly". It's literally the same Shelly, born form the same parents.
>>
>>32710773
I liked her more in the OR Delta Episode, at least when she dropped the act and spoke in complete sentences. The autistic robot thing got annoying fast. At least Shelly was a top-tier waifu
>>
>>32711393
it's a different shelly. every game is canon. both exist, just not in the same universe.
>>
>>32711477
You know, not many characters get drastic(?) changes between games. Drastic might not be the right word, but mostly characters just get outfit changes. Shelly's probably one of the few characters that got more changes than other characters and it just feels odd.
>>
>>32711533
perhaps they tried the original designs at some point but they looked awkward in 3D
>>
>>32710834
Why did they make Matt a minecraft custom skin?
>>
>>32711545
they did the same thing with Ethan and Crystal girl (her Pokégear sprite is in unused early-development HGSS data)
>>
>>32710834
ginger girls burn in the sun anon....
>>
>>32711661
I'm a ginger, I know. Not all gingers have to burn though. I have a couple of ginger friends that tan under the sun and I'm jealous of them.

GameFreak sucks at portraying tanned characters anyway.
>>
>>32711720
>GameFreak sucks at portraying tanned characters anyway.
TN: I got proven wrong but I don't like it
>>
>>32711729
TN: What was proven wrong about what I said?
>>
>>32711477
its the same shelly, there's no doubt of it.
>>
>>32710847
they are black, your fuck racist
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.