[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one hyped for these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (20KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20KB, 318x159px
I love 3rd versions of Pokemon games
>>
We know basically nothing about them beyond the Legendaries having new forms, though.
>>
Most are indifferent because ganefreak hasn't given people much to speculate upon.
>>
>>32710618
Yet this board has already spun a lot of shitposts out of them.
>>
I'm with you, but these two cucks >>32710598
>>32710618 have a point.

Then again I'm sure they're waiting for E3 to show some more.
>>
I'll buy it if they've removed the story/cutscenes/endless tutorial
>>
>>32710880
What the fuck?
>>
Didn't feel the need to buy the originals, so unlike some people who didn't learn anything, I will be able to get the good version for only $40, the shitposting and overreacting is wild, mostly due to the switchfags outrage, hope we get some good details from e3 to bring more discussion
>>
>>32710902
Sun and Moon have great mechanics but I can't even finish the game because the tutorial takes 8 hours to get through and then you're stopped every 5 minutes by a badly done cutscene with shitty characters, and a professor always ahead of you.

Didn't feel like a Pokemon adventure
>>
>Getting hyped for an Extension of an already bad game

how the fuck can people be so braindead, no wonder pokemon has gone to shit you fags have NO standards
>>
>>32710991
Removing story isn't gonna happen lol.

Tutorials happen in every Pokemon game.

The pokestudios tutiuol in bw2 was like 10 mins lol
>>
>>32710564
i too love paying 40 dollars for an obsolete product only for a definitive version to come out half a year later for an additional 40 dollars
>>
>>32711052
Maybe you should have waited a while, or was XY your first game?
>>
>>32711085
XY and the previous renditions were at least complete and inspired games.

Sun and moon was unfinished trash from beginning to end
>>
>>32711085
it was believed by most people that third games were done for since gen 5, in which we had 2 generations on the same handheld AND sequel versions. that coupled without one for XY supported that. they were seen as abandoned for the most part and they aren't even great for profit, so this is fucking shameless of GF to bring them back AND split them into two versions. i hope it and the first games of the next generation are generally unsuccessful because they need a kick in the ass
>>
>>32710564
What's the possibility to get a new trailer for e3? Or at least an extended version?

I am really hoping for a new themed n3ds or at least the pikachu one(eu)
>>
>>32711040
>Tutorials happen in every Pokemon game

No shit. But they aren't 8 hours long, which is how long the Sun and Moon tutorial clocks in at. I can't remember a more slow paced unpleasant Pokemon game
>>
File: 1311623734313.jpg (71KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1311623734313.jpg
71KB, 381x380px
>>32710564
If it fixes the horrid frames per second SM had, then yes I'm hyped. I get they're trying to push the 3DS to its limit, but even on the N3DS it was pathetic.
>>
>>32711144
Man I was really suprised when I found out you can skip the teaching dude in blue.
>>
>>32711246
>If it fixes the horrid frames per second SM had, then yes I'm hyped
ORAS and SM didnt fix it , USM is essentially SM 2.0 dont expect that champ
>>
>>32711124
Cry more bitch boi, how did you think they would pad the extra time they wouldn't be making third versions, with infinite remakes and new gens?
>>
>>32711538
perhaps with giving us more time to play SM and a new mobile game they seem to be releasing every other month
>>
File: IMG_5591.jpg (78KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5591.jpg
78KB, 428x410px
>Zygarde gets a 3rd chance
>>
>>32711030
this, SM was shit because the design philosophy was shit, it ain't gonna change for USM
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.