[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/vp/ likes Sun and Moon again What went so right SuMobros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
>/vp/ likes Sun and Moon again
What went so right SuMobros?
>>
Honestly it was my favourite first play through. Replayability another story.

3rd and 4th island was fantastic. Comfey ass music
>>
>>32710023
>/vp/

You mean summerfags
>>
>>32710042
this

playing it once was great. the locations, the sights, the music, the pokemon. all a lot of fun.

i just hope USM has a postgame
>>
>>32710023
Best game 9,9999999999999/10
>>
>>32710042

>Replayability another story

On the second island of my third playthrough and still having a good time. Never understood why people act like SM is somehow unreplayable.
>>
I liked the characters a lot. Don't get me wrong I see where complaints come from when it comes to Hau coming off annoying and you basically taking the back seat and it being Lillies story. Even with that said they all really grew on me. Like when you had to save Lillie and you team up with Hau and Gladion and you make it to the island and the badass music starts playing, felt like an anime.
>>
>>32710064
This.
>>
>>32710023
The game was executed beautifully
>>
>>32710091
It's not that it's unreplayable it's that the constant cutscenes you can't skip make it a drag to replay.
>>
>>32710091
Gee, I wonder why anon? Maybe it's the CUT SCENES, or maybe the HANDHOLDING, prehaps?
>>
>>32710125
>beautiful
This is probably the least fitting region for the term.
>>
>>32710150
Ok anon, now elaborate
>>
>>32710023
You know what would be funny? If they gave you the EXACT SAME piece of shit that had y'all triggered before. $40 dollars, just for Game Freak to pull another "psych, nigger!" on your asses. Fuck,I mean, you will still buy the next game after that anyways, so what is the point to resist?
>>
Because now,
instead of looking at what could have been,
We see what can be
>>
>>32710127
To be fair I think they made the cutscenes unskipable so that people would be reluctant to replay it, beat it fast, and stock up on UB's and legendaries
>>
>>32710023
It's summer, that's all.
>>
just got sun, which starters best?
>>
DAILY POKEBARNEYFAG THREAD #952
>>
It was literally the worst, most bogged down and infuriating main quest I've ever experienced in Pokemon.

I was excited because X and Y brought all my friends back to the Pokemon fold. Only one of them could get through Sun.
>>
>>32710611
kitty
>>
>>32710625
stop calling everyone a samefag retard, pokebarneyfag hates SM and is primarily on /v/ now because he gets more (You)'s saying stuff like "Nintoddlecucks" or whatever
>>
>>32710023
Necrozma being redeemed
>>
>>32710770
Yeah, my cousins hated these games. I honestly didn't even bother picking it up. I didn't like any of the 3ds games so if figured I'd skip it and wait for a restart next gen.
>>
>>32710770
This
>>
>>32710770
agreed

they just werent fun which is the point of a videogame right?I swear i wa splayiing ashitty vsiual novel aftera certain point.

I played every single pokemon gen and this will be the first time where i will never finish one
>>
>>32710625
>MUH POKEBARNEYFAG
Reminder that this is how autists screech nowadays.
>>
>>32711547
Cut scenes happen in every jprg not just Pokemon
>>
>>32710091
I'm also on my 3rd playthrough but honestly, I felt tired of going through all the cut scenes again. I've beat the league but I've yet to do the post-game part which is to catch the Ultra Beats for the 3rd time, so I'm not very excited to do it and have been delaying it for a couple of weeks now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.