[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people shitting on USUM and GS announcements >not realizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1496784094080.png (118KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496784094080.png
118KB, 240x240px
>people shitting on USUM and GS announcements
>not realizing we will now get another way to get mons in park and apricot balls easily
>>
>>32709998
WTF I love Game Freak now
>>
>>32709998
>apricot balls easily

there already is a way to get them easily

it's called pkhex
>>
>Inb4 it's still only one of each per game, after the league
>>
GSC don't store Poké Ball type data, Anon
>>
>>32709998
>apricot

Anyway, they'll probably still transfer into defaultballs regardless because it's gf.
>>
Does someone want to tell him?
>>
>>32709998
does RBY VC take account of the type of pokeball when you transfer the pokemon?
>>
>>32710077
no because RGBY and GSC don't store that info in the first place

Crystal started tracking where you caught the Pokémon and that's why they added the seer in Cianwood; she can't tell if you trade from RGBY and/or GS
>>
>>32710077

no it doesn't and chance are since G/S runs on a similar just more refined engine than gen 1 it probably also doesn't store ball data.

so just like gen 1 VC transfers to gen 7 gen 2 transfers will also not keep their ball data and will be in a normal pokeball when brought over to gen 7
>>
File: Erupting.jpg (27KB, 364x348px) Image search: [Google]
Erupting.jpg
27KB, 364x348px
>>32710087
>no Crystal release
GAMEFREEAAAAAAAAAK
>>
>>32710124
please understand that putting Crystal out now would not give them their money for GS on the VC since you could just buy Crystal to play online
>>
>>32710087
Is this why Crystal isn't coming out yet?
>>
>>32710134
that was just a jap gimmick that required an extra accessory and it obviously wouldn't work for a VC release
>>
>>32710232
no

>>32710236
the Time Capsule requires an accessory and it works on VC so your argument doesn't stand
>>
>>32710236
So that's why we're not getting it
>>
>>32710236
What if it did though... Could you imagine?!
>>
>>32710247
the time capsule requires a wire, not some crazy phone jack nonsense. Online play wont happen just because they dont care enough to bother with it.
>>
>>32710275
>not some crazy phone jack nonsense
the mobile adapter is literally a special type of link cable
>Online play wont happen just because they dont care enough to bother with it
if that was the case, they would just release Crystal now
>>
>>32710275
>>32710289
also, it's not like the mobile adapter hasn't been emulated

all it needs is a server to work
>>
>>32709998
They think they need the events to soothe the balltism and keep the community playing, which is bullshit.

It would be awesome to have Kurt traveling to alola.
>>
>>32710090
OK, so just wait until Crystal is released to get it.

Man. I hate being an Autistic Balltist
>>
>>32710365
Crystal doesn't store ball type, only location.

if you want to satisfy your balltism, wait for RS on VC
>>
>>32709998
Expect gamefreak to ruin it as always.
>>
>>32709998
Yeah, I was going to say you're right but then this anon reminded me of this: >>32710090
Shit! When will Moon Ball Sheer Force Nidoking be legal, goddammit?!
>>
>>32712504
I feel your pain bro
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.