[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else excited for "leaks"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: CkiYWgSXAAAtgAw.jpg (76KB, 876x833px) Image search: [Google]
CkiYWgSXAAAtgAw.jpg
76KB, 876x833px
I can't wait to see the monstrosities people cook up as "leaks" for Ultra Sun and Moon!
>>
me too
i'm waiting for primarina male vers.
>>
>>32709471
leak season is the best season

it's fun to laugh at fake leaks, but the REAL kickers are leaks that end up being real

Remember last time? How the final evolutions of the starters were somehow leaked months before? That was mind-blowingly crazy, and no one took completely seriously until Mallow showed up in there, and then it got even crazier. I wonder if stuff like that will show up this time.
>>
File: 1475961455958.png (272KB, 800x927px) Image search: [Google]
1475961455958.png
272KB, 800x927px
Never forget the tumblrite who unironically wanted a goth Incineroar
>>
>>32709499
I mean the real ones better but that's like saying only 4 fingers getting cut off is better than your whole hand getting chopped off
>>
File: strs.jpg (468KB, 1976x1280px) Image search: [Google]
strs.jpg
468KB, 1976x1280px
>>32709471
>>
File: starters.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
starters.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>32709489
>people still tried to deny it even after this
I didn't deny it, but damn if I wasn't upset. Incineroar and Primarena are both shit starters. I dont like Decidueyes noodle bow arm either.
>>
>>32709915
>People still tried to deny it even after this

After the Mallow point? You'd have either to be in extreme denial or grow into a full blown shitposter to keep denying it.

I disliked them when they were announced (Primarina was the one I felt most disappointed with, Incineroar was the one that least grabbed my attention, Decidueye was the least offensive, but at the same time, wasn't exactly thrilled about it either), but the minute Mallow happened (even though ironically moments before, I was actually going through a "this shit is real and I'll just have to learn how to accept it sooner or later" phase), shit was pretty much confirmed and of course peoples' fan art would eventually Stockholm Syndrome me to death until the day I would finally have to pick one for myself (Rowlet was the one) and thus, accept the fact that they just exist, whether you like it or not. Now all I have is a love-hate relationship with them where I can be able to bear cute art of them and can be with people that don't always shitpost about them and are capable of being livid without being completely drooling over them while posting proper discussion and stuff, but I absolutely can't stand the actual 3D models (Decidueye's got weird fucking wings, Primarina's got broom hair that looks half static when it gets loose, I can't even bring myself to mention Incineroar), the starter wars, the shitposters, the ones that post extremely sexualized pictures of them and whatever else I'm missing.

I wouldn't mind playing Ultra Sun, I guess, but if it barely adds shit and is just essentially Sun and Moon, I might as well skip it. I liked going through White 2 after White and its new features, but honestly, at the same time, I just didn't play it as much only because I guess I had enough of 5th gen. I feel like it would be the same with US.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.