[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3206.jpg (189KB, 746x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3206.jpg
189KB, 746x729px
>>
more like tummy
I want to fuck their tummies
>>
look at this dummy
>>
>>32709290
NU shitmons
>>
>>32709290
more nasoyon aka nasoshi aka naso4
>>
>>32709290

>Beast Killer
>King of the Ultra Beasts
>>
>>32709333
nice trips but your smogon terms do not apply to the tcg
>>
>>32709290
Why question marks?
>>
silvally is fuckin cool
>>
I can't wait for the inevitable full art Silvally! Hype
>>
>>32709290
So underwhelming pokémon - the set?
>>
>>32709333
>Lurantis is shit in game
>Great in TCG
>M Audino won worlds
>>
>>32709290
Glad they're finally getting to the Ultra Beasts in TCG! Doing Necrozma first was really stupid.
>>
>>32709877
Mega Audino was in the same situation as Pachirisu in VGC the year before though; nobody had ever done well in a tournament with it, and nobody ever did well in a tournament with it afterwards, it just happened to be a great fit in that deck in that specific metagame.

My local league has a couple of players who qualified for worlds last year, and some of them literally didn't even know it was a card.
>>
>>32709290
Any other tgc art for ubs?
>>
File: 1493560305222.jpg (10KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493560305222.jpg
10KB, 245x206px
>>32709290
>tfw to much of a dummy to be as powerful as my lore suggests
>>
>>32709290
why do they use better artworks for the TCG than for the fucking mainline games?
>>
>>32713277
>5ban graphics
>best anything
Are you 10 years old?
>>
>>32713424
Is that 5ban? We've got PLANETA doing 3D art too, and apparently shizurow did the majestic dawn art with Cresselia and I keep confusing some of Tokiya's stuff with Ryota's so I admit I can't always tell who did what promo art if they don't put the name on it.
>>
>>32713552
The thing is, they're just 3d models so we have no way of knowing who did it
>>
>>32713688
Sometimes artists will post their work on their personal blog, or they will be credited elsewhere.
I've got some Gundam art files, and it's really nice because they break down who did the lineart, the coloring, the background, and the special effects for each individual work.
>>
>>32713552
Do you have the Lunala picture in this res?
>>
>>32713896
Yep
>>
>>32713902
Excellent, thanks Anon.
>>
>>32713923
Any time. Wish there was a database of promo art, hard to tell who drew what if it wasn't for a card. I can't even figure out where that huge file came from.
>>
>>32713730
Well they'd be selfish to call their posed 3d model art when I can do the same in gmod.
>>
>>32714255
Yes, go make your 3D model and then pose it. Except that even if they do have the plain model there's still the rendering and the lighting and applying layers of light and textures and doing the rest of it. They're a studio, same with 5ban.

Unless you're trying to say that this looks just as good as those other ones.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.