[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sinnoh is now the only region not directly compatible with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: pokebank_en_770x562.png (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
pokebank_en_770x562.png
162KB, 770x562px
>Sinnoh is now the only region not directly compatible with Pokébank
I almost feel bad for diaperfags
>>
The VC games only connect to another app that connects to bank.
>>
>>32707189
And....that doesn't make the OP's observation any less true.
>>
You're forgetting the best region too, Johto
>>
>>32707299
Were you not here yesterday? Gold and Silver VC is coming.
>>
>>32707299

You realize GSC VC is compatible with bank, right?
>>
>>32707299
They just announced VC G/S yesterday anon, get with the times
>>
>>32707316
You mean GS. Crystal is not confirmed for VC.
>>
Can I still check my Pokémon if my subscription expired? I got another 3DS and like an idiot made a new account and bought stuff on it because I forgot I had Bank on my last one. Need to make sure nothing's in there.
>>
>>32707311
>>32707316
>>32707319
I live under a rock and this news pleases me.
But why not just do, like, a whole Gen 4 thing where your 4th Gen VC title (D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss) has Poketransfer access.
Don't get me wrong I love the nostalgia of playing original GS, but the remakes are so much better
>>
>>32707328
>you can't send pokemon from sun and moon back to XY/ORAS
da fuck
>>
>>32708066

GF was too lazy to patch in the hyper training flag in XY/ORAS.
>>
>>32707238
>directly compatible
yes nigger not being able to connect without a third app means they are not directly compatible.
>>
>>32707363
>But why not just do, like, a whole Gen 4 thing where your 4th Gen VC title (D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss) has Poketransfer access.
> VC title
You can play DS games on the 3DS ya know.
>>
File: Poké_Transfer.png (95KB, 251x192px) Image search: [Google]
Poké_Transfer.png
95KB, 251x192px
>>32708139
VC games and Gen 5 need Transporter to send pokémon to Bank, while Gen 6 and 7 only need the Bank. Going by that logic none of them are "directly compatible".

But the point is that if you want to send pokémon from DPPt to Bank, you need ANOTHER game (BW/BW2). You can't just put them in the PC and connect with the app, you still need to play this stupid minigame from Gen 5.
>>
>>32708699
Good Gad, I despised that transfer mini-game.
>>
>>32708699
>>32708714
Pal Park was much better.
>>
>>32707170
Did you forgo sleeping just so you could continue shitposting about Gen 4 because someone rustled your jimmies, faggot?
>>
>>32708178
Sure, but you can't transfer from them and there's no reason that this can't be done. They just want you to buy Gen 5 games to do it.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (169KB, 622x804px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
169KB, 622x804px
>>32707170
>>
File: Transfer Game.jpg (81KB, 466x456px) Image search: [Google]
Transfer Game.jpg
81KB, 466x456px
>>32708990
Pal Park is how you get Gen III Pokemon to gen IV.
IV to V is the Poke Transfer
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.