[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who never had wii u or pokken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Will this game be worth it
>>
Yeah Pokken is a fun game and this one has even more to offer

People are basically only whining because it's a port but if you've never owned the original then go for it
>>
>>32706596
No. It has zero value unless your favorite pokemon is in it and theres also the fact that even if you enjoy it, you will drop it in a couple of weeks due to not being a hardcore fighting game fag.
>>
>>32706634
The last part is pretty accurate. If you're not into fighting games, don't buy a fighting game, it's not a genre that everybody enjoys. Except for smash bros of course
>>
It's fun at first, but that's it. Just like most fighting games, they don't last the whole year, and die out 2 or 3 months in.
I'd say if you don't have friends to play this with, it's not real worth it.
>>
File: 27_chrisg.jpg (43KB, 640x200px) Image search: [Google]
27_chrisg.jpg
43KB, 640x200px
>>32706634
>Playing with favorites
>In a fighting game
>>
>>32706684
Exactly my point.

The only worth a fighting game has is to a fighting game hardcore person.

If the game has your favorites but you arent a fighting game fag it has some shallow value that will run out quickly.

So no its not worth it.

I bought MvC3 for phoenix wright saying I was gonna main him.

I didn't even play the game for 2 days.

Played sm4sh for a week then dropped it.

Played brawl for the SSE then dropped it.

Unless you actually like competitive play in fighting games, don't fucking buy this game.
>>
>>32706596
No but you should still buy Tairenar's game.
>>
If you want a competitive fighting game to play seriously and git gud at: Yes, absolutely

If you want a casual single player experience: No, it's not

>>32706672
Pokken still has an active online matchmaking playerbase and a somewhat small but decently sized competitive scene that's at a lot of major, and this is a WiiU game, of all things.. I expect Pokken DX to still be kicking for at least 4 years or so.
>>
>>32706596
>Lucha Pikachu still not cut from the game
>>
File: 1387171724707.jpg (161KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1387171724707.jpg
161KB, 512x512px
>>32707943
>STILL NO HAWLUCHA
>STILL NO GRENINJA
>STILL NO LYCANROC
>STILL NO TAPUS
>STILL NO BUZZWHOLE
>>
Its definetely not worth the money, but its a decent game and one of the few things you can play on the switch
>>
test
>>
File: 1481604491090.jpg (495KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481604491090.jpg
495KB, 700x600px
>>32706716
As someone who plays smash, Street Fighter, Skullgirls, TvC, Pokken, and Blazblue casually and for fun, and I play with others who share the same sentiment on steam, I can confirm this post is bullshit.

Also like 3 of those I play for the story like Skullgirls.
>>
>all these nerds saying "m-muh fightan"
let me tell you that as someone who has never touched a fighter before I played the fuck out of pokken
it's more than enough to just have your favorite in the game, I picked up the game for chomp and I started going to my local scene afterwards
>>
>>32706666
This. You already know if you're into fighting games or not. It being Pokemon really doesn't change much.
>>
>>32706596
It's pretty fun, the Wii U one sucked because it didn't get updated with new characters, but DX may be good.
>>
>>32708269
>I started going to my local scene afterwards
so... youre into fighting games then
>>
>>32708486
where are you getting this from
>>
>>32708492
from her anus
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.