[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your Mega expectations for the new games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mega0.png (544KB, 1756x2532px) Image search: [Google]
mega0.png
544KB, 1756x2532px
Post your Mega expectations for the new games
>>
>>32706401
>simple
Get the fuck out
>>
>>32706440
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>32706468
>recovery+that bulk+simple coil and calm mind
A bit too broken, then again fug exists...
>>
>>32706490
that isn't broken in this day and age, that's mid OU
>>
Electivire and not Magmortar
Aromatisse and not Slurpuff

Why the fuck you act as you were one of those lazy fuckers who work at GF?
>>
>>32706595
>act
>>
Game Freak has already said that they won't be introducing new mega evolutions unless they feel that mega evolution fits the setting very well. Alola already has Z-moves and regional variants, so they're unlikely to risk overshadowing this generation's gimmicks with new examples of a former one's.
>>
>>32706624
That's just them bullshitting, they're saving it for when they need a gimmick to refresh a game that more or less already exists so they can sell it again. It's perfect for U/SM.
>>
>>32706401
im not expecting any to happen. they screwed us over with sun and moon, and i somewhat doubt theyll do much to fix the ultra games
>>
File: Not over yet.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Not over yet.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>32706401
>50/145/145 attack stats
>magic bounce
>Ice STAB with a side of fairy killer
>PU
>>
>>32706624
They were talking about SM, not USUM.
>>
File: 1365134039755.jpg (7KB, 125x131px) Image search: [Google]
1365134039755.jpg
7KB, 125x131px
>expecting new megas

are you delirious?
>>
Primeape
Cloyster
Wigglytuff
Butterfree
Tentacruel or Dragonite

Skarmory
Slowking

Flygon
Milotic

Magnezone
Weavile
Froslass

Krookodile
Braviary
Whimsicott or Lilligant (Both popular, will go either way)

Carbink (Unova got 1 mega in ORAS. Let's do the same. I predict Carbink (Alola E4). Same DNA as Diancie who can Mega Evolve.)

Either Whimsicott or Lilligant, Mandibuzz, and the lack of Kalos megas will tell players that Mega Evolution will continue in the future like how they left out Butterfree, Slowking, Froslass, and the lack of Unova megas in ORAS.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.