[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its necrozma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Necronala.png (200KB, 531x204px) Image search: [Google]
Necronala.png
200KB, 531x204px
>"They dont lose color when they wear Necrozma!its totally just the ultra space forms of the coverlegendaries with necrozma armour"
>>
Necrozma is controlling them and forcing them to constantly exert their full power
>>
>>32706307
>"They dont lose color

Then, where is the gold?
>>
>>32706320
Still going with the prisim hologram fan angle for the moment.
>>
>>32706330
its gone
thats why its NOT the US forms of the coverlegendaries, but most likely form for necrozma (which would make more sense given how "weak" necrozma currently is)
>>
>>32706330
Greentext, or "meme arrows", are used to quote other posters and indicate sarcasm. By placing the phrase "they don't lose color when they wear Necrozma!" in greentext, this poster is indicating they believe this idea to be false.
>>
>>32706330
OP's being sarcastic; he's with the "that's Necrozma and it just happens to have the same look as Solgaleo/Lunala" camp.
>>
>>32706345
>Necrozma wants someone to fill its empty soul with Solar/Lunar Light.
>>
>>32706345
...and judging from its movepool, it's going to be Kyurem-B all over again.
>>
>>32706409
Hopefully move tutors will be kind to him.
>>
>>32706409
well, they will most likely get the special moves of lunala and solgaleo and move tutor moves
>>
i just realised that lunala without its ability is pretty useless, so im assuming the Sunnecrozma will be the stronger one
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.