[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FEEL AS THOUGH NO ONE HAS TALKED ABOUT THIS YET?!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1692x721px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1692x721px
What actually is this twist mechanic on the Z-Ring lookalike? Could it be the bond phenomenon?
>>
The original titles of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were Pokémon Off and Pokémon On. This was the concept for those titles; a switch to turn off and on this capabilities.

Also, tits.
>>
>>32705311
Because they will be revealed in the next days, also it only shows a non-revealed mechanic.
>>
>>32705311
WHY does this clip look so much smoother than other parts of the trailer? There's no model lines either, it's weird
>>
>>32706577
It's pre rendered. Like the title screen on all 3ds games.
>>
>>32706577
Probably intro scene in titles.

Same models were in sun and moon intro
>>
>>32705311
it's for fusing negrozma
>>
>>32705311
Dude..
Everyone knows is ultra Z move
>>
File: USUM Z-Ring.jpg (80KB, 608x342px) Image search: [Google]
USUM Z-Ring.jpg
80KB, 608x342px
>>32705311
I have a theory. I'll just copy+paste my OP:
>So, there's been a bit of discussion over the final shot of the new male protagonist with something new on his Z-Ring, which he activates by turning a strange irregular Z-Crystal. There's also a few shots of Mimikyu and Lycanroc in dynamic action scenes, with M lunging at the camera and Midday-L leaping in front of the sun. Some people have guessed that these are forme change scenes, or new unique Z-Moves.

>I propose this: they're both.

>What if this new crystal is the key to unlocking some sort of Z-Power beyond Z-Power? Z-Megas, perhaps? Combining the Z-Move and Mega Evolution mechanics would be a great way to revitalize Mega Evolution after its use in SM fell flat, and the Lycanroc scene HAS to be a Z-Move or similar animation- think about it: it's clearly jumping in front of the midday sun, and that wouldn't make much sense playing at night in a plot cutscene, would it? I'm guessing this is how we get the much-anticipated "unmasked" Mimikyu form, as well as the mysterious third Lycanroc form (presumably, Midnight's animation would show it leaping in front of the full moon). I also suspect that, if true, this will be how we use the armored Solgaleo and Lunala forms, mirroring how the legendaries in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire showed off a boosted form of the Gen 6 gimmick. After all, it's strange that the box legendaries of the generation that introduced unique Z-Moves didn't get any, but Xerneas and Yveltal didn't get Mega Evolutions, either.

>This last point is really just speculation, but if I didn't know jack shit about Pokemon and you showed me that last shot from the trailer, I'd have told you that it's going to have something to do with transforming into another form. Why? Because a bracelet that you activate by twisting a symbol on it just SCREAMS "Japanese transforming hero".
>>
>>32705311
>What actually is this twist mechanic on the Z-Ring lookalike? Could it be the bond phenomenon?
Just a reminder to you all, this is a way for them to do Z moves without the obnoxious dance.
>>
>>32705311
>people STILL believe in synchro and bond phenomenon after a year of getting BTFO by Z moves
Anime fags are the worst
>>
File: 1491264504460.jpg (36KB, 548x309px) Image search: [Google]
1491264504460.jpg
36KB, 548x309px
>>32706614
That's assuming those scenes were in-battle.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.